It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway Destroys Jewish Zionist Argument In One Swipe.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
George Galloway Destroys Jewish Zionist Argument In One Swipe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f898b1868db3.jpg[/atsimg]

George_Galloway

Galloway is known for his vigorous campaigns in favour of the Palestinians in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict.

when i saw this video i though galloway makes a great argument,and you can't help but agree with him.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

galloway laying a verbal smackdown

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wonder how Ol Geroge Galloway is financing his lifestyle and "Anti-Zionist" crusade these days seeing as how he’s no longer a member of parliament and Saddam Hussein isnt funneling him oil contracts.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, he does make a master point. The only reason the Zionists are after that land is because they feel it is still part of Bible prophecy. If they don't acquire the land then they have to accept the fact that their ancestors murdered their messiah. There is no other reason of legitimacy.

Zionist or not, I'm afraid the root of the problem is the basic building blocks of a failed religion.
edit on 19-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
I wonder how Ol Geroge Galloway is financing his lifestyle and "Anti-Zionist" crusade these days seeing as how he’s no longer a member of parliament and Saddam Hussein isnt funneling him oil contracts.

Maybe he's printing his own money.

Galloway crushed that guy for sure. A ``homeland for the jews`` was a good idea... but the execution of it was very bad... and I think it was on purpose... After all, it's the British and American elite who agreed to it... they established Israel as a western foothold in the oil-rich middle-east... it was not out of kindness.

Israelis are pawns of the elite, nothing more.

Not to mention, the elite love their leaders, like Albert Pike who predicted the third world war would happen between Israel and the muslims.

The whole thing is engineered.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

He still has a talk sport radio show on friday nights as well as column pieces for newspapers as well as a tv show on Press TV. So I imagine he's doing alright for money. One of the only MP's not to be caught up in the expenses scandal and refused a pay off from the News of the World newspaper in preference to having his day in court and getting to the bottom of the phone tapping affair.
edit on 19-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
it be good to see if anyone here could answer his question in the vid....or convincely counter his argument.

ANYONE ???

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Wow...that was a thing of beauty!
Can't fight the truth can you?

I guess we should all start packing our bags and move back to England or wherever your ancestors came from and give it all back to the Indians. And if we all follow this line of thinking we should all end up somewhere in Africa where the earliest bones of man were found! Hmm....Gonad be crowded!

Reminds me of the people still screaming about slavery.
Don't get me wrong...NO MAN SHOULD OWN ANOTHER MAN! That's just sinful .And slavery should never be forgotten. We mustn't repeat the sins of the past!
Stop making people today feel like their responsible for what happened over 170+ years ago. Pretty sure their are no people alive today that we're there.

And I'm sure the people that did own a slave are paying for it in Hell!
And if my ancestors shot Indians for this land...that's their sin to bear. And they deserve any punishment they get from their god.

Just writing this makes me feel guilty. And I know none of my ancestors ever owned a slave.

That said...let this video remind you there are people out there that have mental problems that appear on the outside perfectly normal, and can deceive vast amounts of the populous and get elected to public post.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Don't Mess With George Galloway

He destroys the Sky News presenter in this clip,and slaughters rupert murdoch.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Galloway's Hands off Libya speech to the anti war coalition.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I like his accent and the ending "ohh dear" lol..

He's truly a source of hope for Europe.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

I like his accent and the ending "ohh dear" lol..

He's truly a source of hope for Europe.

Most people on the right hate Galloway with a passion, they view him as anti British and a muslim sympathiser. After listening to him for over 8 years on a weekly basis on the radio, although he can be a little sanctamonious on certain issues, I generally agree with 90% of what he says. One of his best debates is with Christopher Hitchens about the Gulf war. Two heavyweight debaters taking chunks out of one another.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Read a bit on the differing opinions on Arab migration to Palestine before you take this mans word as gospel. It will take while to read but it will be worth it. Watch the youtube video here and read the all articles then decide if most of the Palestinians can claim it as their homeland. Remember it was a Jewish land before Islam even existed!

All I am saying is the argument is not as clear cut as George makes out!

www.eretzyisroel.org...
www.golivewire.com...
rslissak.com...
www.imninalu.net...
www.targetofopportunity.com...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
www.mideastweb.org...

edit on 20-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This man is a traitor to the British people. He openly burnt a British Flag. And admits to supporting Hamas a terrorist organisation.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You've got to love George. Meow...

Seriously tho, the man speaks with such conviction and makes so much sense. Its disgraceful that the BBC have not given him any airtime during the Libya conflict, they are just afraid that he will make everyone protest against the government (again),

I'd vote for you George any day, but why oh why did you go on Big Brother and make a tit of yourself?
edit on 20-4-2011 by MrSpiderMonkey because: had more to say

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

See if old George decides to show up at the wedding! Job for the EDL? Star for you!
edit on 20-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

Now thats funny

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

He wouldn't dare. Unless he brings his army of CCCP unwashed studets.

He would still run away though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

being someone who looks at both sides of the argument from the outside.....and don't support any group..(hence my name)

i don't see what hamas is doing that's any different from what israel is doing...so in that respect they are both terrorist groups.

so you have to say that if hamas is classed as a terrorist group,then so is israel surely ??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

He's not a traitor to the British people the British government are the traitor's to the British people! Some of his speeches are inspirational. He knew about many situations that the brainwashed general public did not know and he wasn't afraid to talk about them, that's why many people in Britain think he is some sort of political extremist. His eye's where open when many where shut! To me he is a man who searches for the truth, i loved the way he destroyed the American senate and showed them to be hypocrites.

<<   2  3 >>

join