It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway Destroys Jewish Zionist Argument In One Swipe.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The Jews have no moral or logical basis for their fraud and outright plunder of a land and genocide of the Palestinians
The only thing that backs them up is the arm might of the US, AND THEIR ATOMIC BOMBS THAT THEY STOLE.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

A comment which would fit in with Nazi germany.
Yeh, blame the Jews!!

Palestinian women "Go back to the oven"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You know, you're probably as pissed off as that woman wearing hijab.

How does that make you feel? On the same side?
edit on 20-4-2011 by Zamini because: mispost

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I liked the part were the caller said, my great gran mother was in a concentration camp. lol George slaughtered him on that point. Never fails to amaze me, when they throw in the concentration nazi bit As if that gives them the right to do the same to the palistinians. I dont agree 100% with George but he does speak the truth. More so than most of the lying thieving bags of crap that are supposed to be our MPs. And he earns his money on the radio, and in the press. Although they have managed to get his show cut down from 2 nights a week to 1 night.
edit on 20-4-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

you are avoiding my question.????

i don't see what hamas is doing that's any different from what israel is doing...so in that respect they are both terrorist groups. so you have to say that if hamas is classed as a terrorist group,then so is israel surely ??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
George Galloway does and says whatever is good for George Galloway.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Aye, just a foothold in the oil-rich land. Cheeky zionist's blackmailed Nelson Rockefeller (Nazi business), to get the latin american votes, swinging the UN resolution for partition. In return for no nazi hunting, or pointing fingers at hiding nazi's etc. Vengeance or a country.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Israel is defending itself.

Hamas broke the ceasefire not Israel.

Keep prodding a sleeping bear and your going to get a claw across the face.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Israel is defending itself.

what a outrageous thing to say,israel is actively stealing land that belonged to palestinian for over 1700 years...

if you got up one morning and see your next door neighbour has just stolen and fenced of half off your back garden that you have lived in all your life,and your parents & gran-parents,going all the way back till the records started...and said it belong to him,because he found a book that said it does 1700 years ago...

what would you say to him..or do ????

Hamas broke the ceasefire not Israel.

and you can prove this yeah....with all the lies we get given on the news and the heavy bias media palestine's get, you can prove this ??

Keep prodding a sleeping bear and your going to get a claw across the face.

the same could be said for israel,when zoinist's like yourself and others who change internet information content's and actively de-rail threads to suit the zionist religious ideologies.

people around the world are starting to see through the smoke and mirrors that is perpetrated through the zionist agenda.

EDIT: you still avoided my question...about israel must be a terrorist group as-well,as its doing the same thing as hamas,but only worse as they are armed and secretly supported by the west with there heavy infiltration of the american government,and world media domination and manipulation.

so do you agree that israel are also terrorist's.. ???

my own opinion is its all pathetic religious ideologies,and the quicker religion is abolished on this little blue planet,the better for the sake of mankind.

edit on 20-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You mean you've seen a lot of Israeli people strap bombs to their chest, walk into a mall, restaurant, coffee shop or a bus and blow themselves up to kill civilians on purpose?

You mean that when you've won the Palestinian elections in 2007, you celebrate by throwing the other party's people (Fatah) off the roof of buildings? drag their bodies through the street?

You mean that you fire rockets, mortars at civilians, hoping to kill as many of them as possible, all the while doing this while you yourself are hiding within civilian population (against the Geneva convention)

Need I continue?

I have not watched the video, but when I do have time I will, and then I would respond in kind. But your post just made me respond... You cannot even equate, not morally or any other way what Hamas is doing as opposed to what Israel is doing...

And before you start on with "occupation" or "apartheid" Israel does not control Gaza, Gaza has a border with Egypt, which Israel DOES NOT control. They can surely get water, electricity and other things from there.. even though they say want to "disconnect" from Israel... But they still require that food and other goods are delivered through Israel... doesn't this seem to anyone like circular login!?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

being someone who looks at both sides of the argument from the outside.....and don't support any group..(hence my name)

i don't see what hamas is doing that's any different from what israel is doing...so in that respect they are both terrorist groups.

so you have to say that if hamas is classed as a terrorist group,then so is israel surely ??

Well let me try to explain it to you v e r y s l o w l y.

Hammas is pledged to destroy Israel (on behalf otf the wider arab world) and every jew in it - not because of some land dispute or notion of human rights that they care not one wit for - this is a war of Jihad - because the Koran mandates it - it is a 'religious duty' - it matters nothing what concessions Israel makes - Hammas intends to kill every single Jew

Hammas targets Israeli civilians in terror attacks - women children they don't care, bombs, bullets, missiles knives slingshots - its all pleasing to Allah - in fact it is the one and only sure way for a Muslim to get gauranteed acess to paradise - dieing in the cause of jihad.

Israel has absolutely no choice but to go after the terrorists hiding behind civilians in Gazza - none at all!

and of course there will be civilian casualties - it is after all what hammas intends should happen - it is their main weapon to influence international opinion amongst the brain dead western idiots.

So....as you say Israel and hammas might end up doing the same thing - kill civilians - but you have to be brain dead to imagine that they are moraly equivalent.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Well let me try to explain it to you v e r y s l o w l y.

well let me explain this to you very slowly

this is not about what atrocities each side has done to each other,we could argue for ever going in circles.....both are as bad as each other,because of the inbred hate grown between both sides.

so instead of being patronizing and blatant thread derailment...stay on topic.

the arguments is,is it fair to say the land belongs to israel on the basis that a book claimed it's does 1700 years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

1700 years ago?! are you kidding me? there isn't such a thing as "Palestinians"... how well are you versed in the area's history? something tells me not so much... 1700 years ago (a.k.a 300 AD or so) Islam didn't even exist.. (8th century AD or so)

The Jews revolted against the Romans, and were defeated in 70AD, an event which culminated in the destruction of the second temple in Jerusalem (don't believe me, go to Rome, they have the Titus gate showing that, plus the colosseum), ever since that time, there have been Jews in Israel up until its founding in 1948 as the modern state of Israel...

Also, in around 135AD there was another revolt against the Romans, and again the Jews got their asses handed to them... and again many were killed, but the Jewish existence in the country remained, although it moved to the north of the country, in the Galilee area.

After the revolt in 70AD, the Romans changed the name of the country to Palestine (it was called Judea before), why? to obliterate any memory of the Jews... they renamed Jerusalem to Ilia Capitolina and built their own temple over the ruins of the Jewish temple... Palestine is a mis-pronunciation of the "Philistines" which were one of the Jew's arch-enemies (Goliath...), they were actually from the Aegean and were pretty advanced iron-smiths (this was during the iron age, which was what gave them their advantage). And what do you know, the name stuck...

What is now called "Palestinians" are people who came from all over the middle east, you can verify that by looking at their last names, which usually refer to their tribe or location... for example, people called "Horani" come from the now Syrian area of "Haran", "Mazri" from Egypt and so-forth.

These are facts my friend, not fiction, not made up.

Also, look it up, when the UN decided to define refugees, they defined them as "any person that was uprooted from where they were living" (I'm paraphrasing of course). Now, Arab refuges (note - ARAB) are defined as any person who lived in "Palestine" up to two years before 1948 and their descendants... doesn't it seem curious to you that they've changed that definition in the UN's legal stuff and added that two year clause? if they have been there for 1,700 years as you say, why should they need to spell that out?

Now, don't forget that wherever Jews lived (for the most part) was either land purchased from the Arabs who owned it (usually rich people who didn't even live there - since the Arab societies of the time were feudal in nature), or were founded in areas where no one was there (some of these settlements were named "Tower and Wall" since that was what defined by the British as a viable settlement, so they used to build those in a single night), since if there were, they were usually attacked and killed.

[Side note] -> And about "stealing" land? didn't the US steal land from the Native Americans? (Manhatten is their I think), What about Texas and California, Mexico wants them back no? What about Hawaii? Also, what about China and Tibet? Cyprus and Turkey? The Spanish and the Basks... there are a ton of examples of currently occupying countries, but the world deals with Israel... curious no?

So, now that we've established that you were misinformed, let's go on.

Actually, about the ceasefire, yes, I can... in 2009, a couple of weeks before the last operation in Gaza (what is called "Cast Lead"), a period of about a year (if memory serves) of a "Tahadia" (which means "calm" in Arabic) was about to expire, that was declared after the last round of fighting... now, the Israeli PM at the time (Olmert) pleaded with Hamas to keep and extend it... while they were firing more and more rockets at Israeli cities and towns (purposefully targeting civilians), until there was no other choice but to act... so yes, it was Hamas that decided to stop the ceasefire, not Israel.

This is not propaganda, this is coming to you from someone who actually lives in Israel, watches the news, (not only Israeli news) and really wants to live here quietly, peacefully and co-exist.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

you only comment on anti-zoinist threads,which gives the game away for you.

i've no doubt your well versed in your zionist view of history...that's filled with half truths and the twisted agenda to interpret history books to support your zoinist view's.

and the attitude you show in your post's,you come across as a very arrogant person typical of a zionist,clearly you are here with a clear agenda to spread zoinist propaganda.

EDIT: video to add

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I may be well versed in history, which is often written by the victor (which in most cases weren't the Jews).

But instead of calling me someone who spreads zionist propaganda (which I'm not), why not deal with the facts that I've raised? if I am wrong, I am not afraid to admit it... so, if you bring your own evidence to the table, and they can be examined objectively... please feel free to do so.

Until that time, please do not call me arrogant, I merely speak my mind, and I comment on things that bother me, and it bothers me that people call my countrymen (and by implication myself and those of my family and friends who have died here) criminals as well as other terms. And therefore, that's what I comment on. The rest, I am merely a quiet reader.

Until such a time you are ready to deal with facts, I bid you a quiet, peaceful life.

[EDIT]
Thanks for posting the video, although I see nothing wrong with it, each coin has two sides, and it's only natural that people would like to be able to make their voices heard. Last I checked, the internet was free... and if someone writes something wrong on Wikipedia, it's OK to challenge it...
Take a look at the "Flotilla" thing... it clearly showed what happend, and still, Israel came out as the bad guy... so, in my mind, it's logical and OK to try and affect public opinion online - just like the other side does.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ender_shadow because: The Video Posted above.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The guy makes a lot of sense, but is he really looking at the whole picture? Or is he as biased as the reporter he faces is?

Do you really believe the Jews have no connection to the land of Israel/Palestine? Religions aside, politics aside, crazy people shouting about who's wrong, and right, and who's got the right to murder who, just from an historical view, do you really believe the Jews have no history in Palestine?

People seem to forget that the reason the Jews first came to this land wasn't to kick Palestinians out, but rather to find a place to call their own, blaming the current situation completely on the Jews/Israelis is a twisted view of reality.

With respect,
Eliad.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad, this is the same guy that the Egyptians didn't let enter Egypt with some humanitarian stuff for Gaza...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

This man is a traitor to the British people. He openly burnt a British Flag. And admits to supporting Hamas a terrorist organisation.

Please show me evidence of both. Because I dont believe you. As I said I have followed Galloway for a long time and I know people like you hate him,but most of the criticisms are red herrings or out right lies.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow
Thanks for posting the video, although I see nothing wrong with it

I'll tell you what's wrong with it...
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow

[EDIT]
Thanks for posting the video, although I see nothing wrong with it,

see this is the problem with zoinist's like yourself,you see nothing wrong in what your doing,you criticise anyone who dare speak out about what you and your fellow megalomaniac warmonger zionists are doing.....you label anyone a racist who dare dis-agree's with your zoinist views.

when in-fact the zoinist's are the biggest racist's on the planet today.

i refuse to get involved in the jaded history you are well scripted in.

there are nearly 5 million refugees from palestine in neighbouring countries,who have records of land owned by them that is now occupied by israel.

maybe what need's to happen is china or russia should invent a old book claiming that they own israel and bulldozed homes in israel and build monster walls and army checkpoints and aid supply's to stop israel progessing,and keep israel in a state of poverty,maybe then you might understand from a human level and not a stupid religious level of what your doing is wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join