It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Ageainst Crusades ...i am a bit worried about this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Really?......you have no idea?.......go on have a guess!

I prefer to base my views on fact-based observations, so I would not hazard a guess as to what would happen to you if you formed a Christian group in Helmund province which spent its time proselytising to the local population.

It's about equality mate......you do know that we English are also entitled to equality...... right?

Absolutely.

We have the equal right to protest within the bounds of our laws.

I don't agree with the ''Muslims against Crusades'' message, but they have an equal right to air their views in a protest ( once again, as long as they stay within the confines of the law ), just as the EDL and other groups do.

So if they are British......why do they want to change our way of life?...........I don't want to change anyone's way of life or beliefs, If I had been born in a foreign country I would not disrespect that nation by insisting that they changed their beliefs in accordance with my ethnic country of allegiance!

Society constantly evolves. The ''British way of life'' is not set in stone, and has changed gradually over centuries.

As far as I can see they are advocating for people to convert to Islam and hope that Britain becomes an Islamic country someday. That's all they're doing; they are not forcing anything on anyone.

You and I may may disagree with their viewpoint, but is it any different to Christian preachers in city or town centres holding up a placard with a quotation from the Bible and telling people to ''repent'' ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Adjem Choudarys's MAC won't get anywhere near the wedding, for two main reasons:

Firstly: The police presence will number in the hundreds and they will likely contain them off from the main wedding parade.

Secondly: The streets will be lined with all manner of British people who will be enraged by the actions of the (Just as they were in Luton) MAC. The police will likely have to protect them (MAC).

I hear the EDL will be there to counter march also. The only way these knobheads are going to get attention is if the MSM thinks it will help in their Muslim slander propaganda (Which it likely will).

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Yes they are from England.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well? What can be expected? The British and Americans both have been killing Muslims for some time now, not to mention destroying their homes and belongings, and looking their National Treasures. I am a patriotic American, but in truth I cannot blame them for being angry at everyone. Can you?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
well , while browsing the net i came across this strange web site , witch kind of put me on edge ,

i believe in the right to have a peaceful protest at the Royal wedding but by the direction of the web-site it does not look like its going to be a peaceful one , somthing is not right here , i am Muslim and this does not set well with me , i think a false flagg operation might be in order ...i sure hope not

thoughts ?

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

Ah right! - you are a supposed 'moderate' muslim confronted with 'radica'l scum that want to kill all infidels - you automaticaly assume that it is a psyop of some sort.

Until I see so called moderate muslims confronting head on these radicals (actually mainstream) then I will continue to lump you all in together as just either active or passive jihadists!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You can email them with suggestions for their placards

[email protected]

You don't wanna know what I suggested!!!

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Don't. Don't do it. If you are in any way in possession of even of modicum of working brain cells, do not do this.

Fools.
edit on 2011/4/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Do I dare ask why not?

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why does everything have to be a false flag? Isn't it a real possibility that this has no government connection?

And while I'm at it, I will be more accepting when there is a Muslims against Jihad movement....Christians learned a long time ago that inquisition and crusades only make the world hate you. It's about time Muslims learn as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Fools don't realize that false flag, real, somewhere in between, organization, agency, terrorist, person who really believes it, someone trying to cover their butt, someone trying to generate interest....Someone put a poison sweet on the table, and it doesn't matter who, its frakin' poison and you licked it.

Every iteration makes you a fool. A fool's fool. There isn't any iteration of conditions in which you aren't a fool.

I'm a fool for pointing out to you you're being fools. I'm a fool for bumping just because I hope that I'll manage to put just a tiny ounce of logic into a few people, or at least activate their sense of self-preservation.

Hopefully a couple of people read this and it makes them consider that their entertainment can and does have consequences. The pretty avatars, and the cartoon handles aside, the realistic safety almost everyone is living in who posts here, shouldn't blind them so thoroughly that what is happening in the World.

And now, I'm out. My sense of integrity can be a real freakin' burden sometimes. But I think I've been about as clear as I can be in trying to Mother a group of fools. Smarten the frak up.

I can't actually put the poison in the garbage, and I can't make you not pick it up, and I certainly can't make you not lick it through a screen. I can hope that next time you'll notice poison candy. So this is my last warning sign over it I'm gonna put up with a

"Caustic - Do Not Touch - Will Burn You."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

You mean it has to be a false flag because Muslims are never murdering religious fanatics?

I'm nut sure I understand where your logic is coming from? Do you have anything to support your claim?

What is being protested two people getting married and they are not Muslims?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt86
WHOIS information for muslimsagainstcrusades.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.dynadot.com]
[Querying whois.dynadot.com]
[whois.dynadot.com]
Domain Name: muslimsagainstcrusades.com
Registered at www.dynadot.com...

Registrant:
Abdullah Muhammad c/o Dynadot Privacy
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

Record expires on 2011/09/09 UTC
Record created on 2010/09/09 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.muslimsagainstcrusades.com
ns2.muslimsagainstcrusades.com

So if part of it is linked to the states, can the FBI not have a look into them too?

As the UK and US have different laws.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Don't. Don't do it. If you are in any way in possession of even of modicum of working brain cells, do not do this.

Fools.

Because it might be a government fronted bait site, designed to catch the more racist or pro-active anti-muslim types who 'may' be tempted to send racist or offensive abuse,

Or it might genuinely be a muslim extremist site:?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Muslims against Jihad? Well wouldn't that be refreshing.

I thought I was the only one that noticed the lack of this. They are too busy hiding guns and feeding the Islamic extremists. Am I racist? Not at all. I educated myself. I read the Koran. The whole peaceful concept is reserved to fellow Muslims. If it happens to coincide with their war effort.

Sure some want to live in peace. They are shunned. Oh and I didn't read about these events on ATS. I have seen it with my own eye's. Another point I would make. Why haven't Muslim leaders told the Muslim people that those that have announced Jihad do not have the Authority to do so? Well?

edit on 4/25/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab04cb1b5ac3.jpg[/atsimg]

wow harrys a nazi

the first family the baby killers

the royal family watch your backs

well indeed they should.

but what a hypocrite they live in england right and checkout this sign

looks like harry and the royal family can and should say the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Because it might be a government fronted bait site, designed to catch the more racist or pro-active anti-muslim types who 'may' be tempted to send racist or offensive abuse,

Or it might genuinely be a muslim extremist site:?

Na they are genuine Muslim extremists, I had Adjem Choudary in my area not so long ago. These people are nobodys and they would be nonentities if it weren't for the press.

This is what I emailed them:

I have a few message ideas you my like:

Idea 1: We are traitors to Human kind and our Muslim Brothers!

Idea 2: God willing, we will help the governments of the west in their fight against the Muslim religion and Earth's populous as a whole!

And this is what I got back:

Hi,

After careful consideration, we have decided not to take your placards ideas any further. Please keep updated with www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com,

Abu Usamah

ALS
edit on 28-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Its my understanding that the last of the Great Christian Crusades was many many years ago?So why would moslems want to have such a group anyway?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

This isn't a Muslims group as a whole, they (MAC) are just a fringe group that consist less than 100 people.

ALS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
You can email them with suggestions for their placards

[email protected]

You don't wanna know what I suggested!!!

ALS
"We Are Idiots"..."Bomb Us Next"..etc?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
heh ,my old thread

second

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join