It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Ageainst Crusades ...i am a bit worried about this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
well , while browsing the net i came across this strange web site , witch kind of put me on edge ,

i believe in the right to have a peaceful protest at the Royal wedding but by the direction of the web-site it does not look like its going to be a peaceful one , somthing is not right here , i am Muslim and this does not set well with me , i think a false flagg operation might be in order ...i sure hope not

thoughts ?

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Is this for real ? Looks like someone put some cash into the web site. Is MI5 or Scotland yard onto this ? I hope ? Hey im no fan of the the wedding crap but this seems a little extreme...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

i guess according to another poster the scottland yard knows about it , i dono its a perfect set up if you ask me ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I had a look at there site, theres a few worrying choices of words in the phrases they have chosen. and yes if you as a Muslim is concerned by this, then many others should be to.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Is this for real ? Looks like someone put some cash into the web site. Is MI5 or Scotland yard onto this ? I hope ? Hey im no fan of the the wedding crap but this seems a little extreme...

this is for real just seen it on the news theyre even opening up lamposts and street lights checking for ieds

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

I had a look at there site, theres a few worrying choices of words in the phrases they have chosen. and yes if you as a Muslim is concerned by this, then many others should be to.
Peace.

i agree , i just hope the keep the peace , but at the same time it would be an opportune moment for false flag operation to further expand the hate agenda i suppose ,,

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I hope someone there is gonna sus this out. But hey im sure if you click on the site your ip address has already been logged. Bad people organizing bad stuff ! Just drink beer instead of blowing each other up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
if they are given the ok to protest anywhere close ,then i would say sound the alarm ! i really hope they keep it peacfull

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
WHOIS information for muslimsagainstcrusades.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.dynadot.com]
[Querying whois.dynadot.com]
[whois.dynadot.com]
Domain Name: muslimsagainstcrusades.com
Registered at www.dynadot.com...

Registrant:
Abdullah Muhammad c/o Dynadot Privacy
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

Record expires on 2011/09/09 UTC
Record created on 2010/09/09 UTC

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.muslimsagainstcrusades.com
ns2.muslimsagainstcrusades.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Trying to see if I could get any more info on this I looked up the phone number listed on the linked site. The first response led to a YouTube page by a group called call2islammovement.

www.youtube.com...

Nothing especially revealing as to whether it is a real group or a false flag operation.
edit on 4/19/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

I was thinking the same thing. Website looks very flashy, almost too flashy if you ask me. I'm not quite sure what to make of it myself. I mean why would a group like this put out a website like this that outlines their intentions? This group is either very daring or there is something or someone behind this group that is not what it seems on the surface and I would tend to lean towards it being a made up group with government backing. Just a hunch on my part with no source information to back that up with.

link   
reply to post by matt86

lol , good idea , keep a paper trail eh ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
After having a little look around at the name Abdullah Mohammad I have found a fellow by the name of Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi who i felt could have a possible link.

Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi (members.aol.com... - Link is dead) is a Saudi-American professor of International Relations and Political Science. He studied in the 1960s and 1970s in different universities in France, Belgium, and the USA. He received his BA and MA from California State University, Sacramento in 1970 and 1971 respectively. In 1978 he received his Ph.D. from the University of Southern California. Dr. Sindi taught at five academic institutions: King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; University of California at Irvine; California State University at Pomona; Cerritos College in California; and Fullerton College in California. Between his teaching posts he also worked as a research fellow at the United Nations in New York. Professor Sindi is the author of many articles published both in Arabic and English in different journals and periodicals. His book, The Arabs and the West: The Contributions and the Inflictions, is sold on Amazon.com www.amazon.com...

(Source)
THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN TERRORISM AGAINST THE ARABS:
THE CANNIBALISM AND BLOODBATHS OF THE CRUSADES
www.radioislam.org...

Interview with Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi
www2.irib.ir... tm

The “Holocaust”
is a Typical Zionist Myth
By Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi
(Ph.D. International Relations)

www.radioislam.org...

Islam and the West

By
Dr. ABDULLAH MOHAMMAD SINDI
(Ph.D. International Relations)
radioislam.org...

An overview of Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi
www.radioislam.org...

It would be rude and unjust of me to claim this is indeed the man behind Muslims Ageainst Crusades (www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...)
I just feel that the link was plausible and thought perhaps fellow ATS'ers might appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by matt86

wow very good work , i am going to have to look into this more , thank you for your honest work

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes it is happening apparently... snippet from the latest News:

A Muslim campaign group has applied for permission to protest outside Westminster Abbey on the day of the royal wedding, Scotland Yard said.

The force said it had rejected the application by Muslims Against Crusades to stage the demonstration outside the historic venue on April 29.

But officers said they were in "on-going discussions" about whether demonstrations at other nearby locations would be blocked.

Police have powers to ban any major protests along the main route that Prince William and his bride-to-be will take. But they are unable to rule out "static" protests taking place at other nearby locations in central London.

Officers have also been contacted by the English Defence League, which has warned it could protest as a result of the Muslims Against Crusades action.

Muslims Against Crusades media spokesman Anjem Choudary said the group still intended to mount a protest on the day of the wedding.

"Ultimately the timing needs to be right, and I think the timing on the royal wedding is absolutely spot on because it will raise awareness among the masses here and around the world that the Muslims will never remain silent," he said. "My own advice to Muslims Against Crusades is not to back down, to go ahead and to publicise the message to the whole world."

I think you should change the title of your thread, it will bring more posters to it..... i'd suggest something like:

'Muslims Against To Protest At The Wedding'

In all honesty if this goes ahead, i see very big trouble with EDL showing up too....

Is it possible a suicide bomb may go off?

With so many people expected on the streets, i wouldn't bet against it

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Isn't this the same group that was burning Poppy's a while back?
If they allow the Muslim group to protest then they will have to let the EDF as well.
If they are anywhere near each other it will escalate.
People seem to forget that underneath all the pomp and circumstance, two human beings are getting married and should, to some degree, be allowed to do it in peace like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
, well since they were denied the right to protest , then i they need to respect that , as much as i would like to be in peacfull protest with them ,they simply have to respect the law and not cause any harm to anyone

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately, Britain's continued interference in Muslim lands is showing no signs of abating; the plundering of resources, the murdering of innocent (Muslim) men, women and children and the forced indoctrination of the satanic democratic creed have become hallmarks of a brutal regime led by a very brutal dictator.

Now I have a question. After reading the above, why would they choose to
even live in England? Why live the country you believe to have wronged you
& your people in such a manner?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Unfortunately, Britain's continued interference in Muslim lands is showing no signs of abating; the plundering of resources, the murdering of innocent (Muslim) men, women and children and the forced indoctrination of the satanic democratic creed have become hallmarks of a brutal regime led by a very brutal dictator.

Now I have a question. After reading the above, why would they choose to
even live in England? Why live the country you believe to have wronged you
& your people in such a manner?

i was wondering this my self , allot of them may have grown up in this place , this might be their birth place , and they might be trying to be the voice of protest for all the other brothers and sisters that might not have a voive to protest with

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Now I'm assuming they reside in England
I did a search trying to pin-point the phone
number, but nothing came up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join