It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Ageainst Crusades ...i am a bit worried about this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Do you think this could be the beginning of world war 3; TPTB try to stage a false-flag blaming muslims on the attack when really MI5 or Mossad perpetrates the act.

Something might happen something may not. But i know they're are a few extreme Muslims who give a bad image to the peaceful Muslims, who are in Britian and if they can't appreciate the country they are living in they should gtfo if they wanna do this crazy stuff like kill the royals and bomb stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with them politically, just not if they're going to intervene violently. I find it extremely disturbing how the UK has helped the U.S. perpetuate what I feel has become their War on Islam. I think a non-violent disruption would be more than appropriate. The royal family is throwing this extravagant wedding at the expense of taxpayers while NATO troops are killing civilians in foreign lands. It shows how disconnected they are from reality, or at least their apathy towards it.
Also, this is the 21st century. It's time to abolish the monarchy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Someone draws Allah and they deserve to die
These clowns burn a huge poppy on rememberance Sunday chanting "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" and get away with it!

What they planning this time??? burning an effigy of royal family members?? What will happen?? NOTHING AGAIN!!

An American threatens to burn some karans and the responce in storming UN buildings and beheading people...

I am not religeous and think that you (religeous people) are all as #in nuts as each other - but ffs Muslims - sort your #ing extremists out will you!!!

If there is a hidden agenda to make the general population of the UK want to do something about these crackpots themselves - starting a massive uprising... then it is bloody working!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

I feel some type of way about your username. Just saying..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Unfortunately, Britain's continued interference in Muslim lands is showing no signs of abating; the plundering of resources, the murdering of innocent (Muslim) men, women and children and the forced indoctrination of the satanic democratic creed have become hallmarks of a brutal regime led by a very brutal dictator.

Now I have a question. After reading the above, why would they choose to
even live in England? Why live the country you believe to have wronged you
& your people in such a manner?

Good question.

I guess they love being here for the easy benefits, housing etc and how we seem to harbour extremists while other countries would kick them out. It's a shame because real Muslims are peaceful and enjoy living here, support our country and government and support our troops too in ridding Muslim countries of sadistic and brutal dictators but people like MAC seem to give a bad name to the religion and we end up with everyone tarred with the same brush.

If they don't like what our brave troops are doing out there then why don't they go out and fight them alongside their other indoctrinated extremist brothers and sisters?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Ha! Maybe there is no group. Maybe it's a sting. That's my impression. MI5/6 have probably created it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Why on earth would people go and live in someone else's country and then protest, you would think that the new people to a country would adopt the ways try to fit in and be happy to be in such a country after all one would think if they were not willing to do what the romans do why go to Rome and leave their original country in the first place. I find this absurd.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

For most of them, this is their country.

Why do so many people make a distinction between Muslims and non-Muslims complaining about their government and society ?

These boards are full of anti-establishment and anti-government rhetoric, yet as soon as some Muslims voice similar views, lots of people criticise them for doing so.

It's complete double standards.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

ee r

im totally in agreeance with you here .....
they dont like our country, our ways and our flag
pity our flag werent on the benefit books ..... this country gives these people a free ride and they abuse it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by marsend

For most of them, this is their country.

Why do so many people make a distinction between Muslims and non-Muslims complaining about their government and society ?

These boards are full of anti-establishment and anti-government rhetoric, yet as soon as some Muslims voice similar views, lots of people criticise them for doing so.

It's complete double standards.

So by your reasoning if my English Christian parents had given birth to me in...say...Helmund province, what do you think would happen if I put together a like minded group when I reached adult hood , and started to preach to the indigenous population that their religious views were wrong, and that they should all embrace Christianity or burn in hell........do you think the Afghan authorities would allow me to organise protests and marches?

The reason these fanatics are able to speak freely in a foreign land, and to have their marches and demonstrations.......is because of the very people they protest against!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Clearly this person who created this sight is trying to instigate a war. Now that this group has made itself known, and become very well known to the world, all true Muslims should step up and condemn this group, and do it fast, because this could be the beginning of an all out war against Islam.

If this turns into a battle of the streets of London, there are good chances it will quickly spread across Europe, and possibly across the world.

This is the part that Non-Muslims will not accept.

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

There is a common misconception among Muslims today, that they are obliged to obey the law of the land in whatever country they reside, many advocates or supporters of this call quote Imaam Abu Hanifah (rh) as evidence, and indeed Imam Abu Hanifah (rh) did say, "Obey the law of the land" but the question is, which land? Was he living in the land of the Romans or was he living in the Islamic State? Therefore, which law was he saying we must obey?

There are many sharia laws that are not acceptable in Western Nations, and for Muslims to not agree to follow the laws of the nations in which they live, choosing instead to follow their own laws, then they should not live in those countries.

It looks like the gauntlet is being thrown down.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There will also be a lot of very famous people at the wedding - all the birds will be in the nest!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Whatever the outcome of the attack, there is no way it is going to end well. If there is anything to be done I'm sure that the security apparratus of Great Britian will take care of this pre-emptivley. However, they may not get to any "loose cannons" in time so who knows? In the end, they could call the whole thing off you never know.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There will also be a lot of very nasty dictators present, enjoying royal largesse at taxpayers expense.
Take the Emir King Sheikh whatever of Bahrain, he`s been busy slaughtering his own people for daring to demand a say in how they`re governed.They`re using (and you can include the saudis too), the weapons that David Cameron and his gang of gunrunners, recently sold to them.

So I`d say there are many legitimate reasons for anybody, not just muslims, to protest peacefully at the Royal wedding.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
So by your reasoning if my English Christian parents had given birth to me in...say...Helmund province, what do you think would happen if I put together a like minded group when I reached adult hood , and started to preach to the indigenous population that their religious views were wrong, and that they should all embrace Christianity or burn in hell........do you think the Afghan authorities would allow me to organise protests and marches?

I have absolutely no idea what would happen to you, as you are talking about another country's jurisdiction, rather than Britain.

Quite what the legal system of Afghanistan has got to do with any of this, i do not know.

Originally posted by Argyll
The reason these fanatics are able to speak freely in a foreign land, and to have their marches and demonstrations.......is because of the very people they protest against!

It's not a foreign land for most of them; they are usually British.

Instead of celebrating the fact that we live in a country where we are tolerant and fair to people who harbour just about every view under the sun, you appear to be lamenting this fact !

Crazy !

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I have absolutely no idea what would happen to you, as you are talking about another country's jurisdiction, rather than Britain.

Really?......you have no idea?.......go on have a guess!

Quite what the legal system of Afghanistan has got to do with any of this, i do not know.

It's about equality mate......you do know that we English are also entitled to equality...... right?

It's not a foreign land for most of them; they are usually British. Instead of celebrating the fact that we live in a country where we are tolerant and fair to people who harbour just about every view under the sun, you appear to be lamenting this fact !

So if they are British......why do they want to change our way of life?...........I don't want to change anyone's way of life or beliefs, If I had been born in a foreign country I would not disrespect that nation by insisting that they changed their beliefs in accordance with my ethnic country of allegiance!

Crazy !

You said it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Gosh - someone's trying to make something confusing by having a whole pile of false leads click on to their site for follow up.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thread Killer.

All the gullible people should pay more attention.

If you are worried about a "false flag" and believe everyone you see, you might want to pay attention to the fact that regardless of the sweetness&light tone of the OP.....their avatar clearly displays their affliations.

That banner is common to all Al Qaeda in various formats through out the World. And the symbol of the Mujahideen is on there too. Pay attention.

Don't hate your "enemy" so much that you walk into a bear trap. Your own suspicions can be used against you.
Be suspicious of your own suspicions. Be suspicious of those who know exactly how to rile you up.
edit on 2011/4/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you recall, these groups are stupid enough to tell us they are going to do something before they do it.

And we are stupid enough not to believe them.

Rinse, repeat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join