It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't we found a body?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I know there are some videos of alien bodies, but how come we haven't gotten one into science?

Is science afraid of studying one? Are there no aliens? Are the aliens, including the Greys, ethereal/not material in the way we know it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Science is studying them. Only they're doing it behind closed doors. Alien bodies are far to hard to come by. And besides.... As far as we're supposed to be concerned, they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
An open scientific exam of an actuall alien body would be the difinitive proof of extraterestial life that 99.99% of the people on this site are looking for.

So to answer your question... If you happen to find an alien body and cut it up in the name of science, take lots of clear pictures and non-shady videos for us all to see and debate the validity of!

Peace and Love
Red

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Odds are that we have bodies...However, why would anyone ever disclose that to the public?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tourbillon
Odds are that we have bodies...However, why would anyone ever disclose that to the public?

Well like, the video in Quebec in 1992 ... why didn't they pick the bodies up and take them to some place that would disclose it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Yeah you're right but what's the percenetage of people on this site that would believe such an event..? Very slim

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
I know there are some videos of alien bodies, but how come we haven't gotten one into science?

Is science afraid of studying one? Are there no aliens? Are the aliens, including the Greys, ethereal/not material in the way we know it?

Its possible that a alien scull has been found , and is being studied . It is known as the starchild scull.

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am still wondering if there are actually any REAL videos of alien bodies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The obvious answer has already been said, the other possibility is that no aliens have died on earth. I have a lot of interest in the ancient astronaut theory, but I can't help but wonder why we aren't digging up a lot bones and mummified remains if it's true. Of course, again those could be found and covered up as well, and there are many claims of that, but I suppose its also possible that ancient aliens preferred cremation or an alternative type of funeral.. but if that's true, why didn't that influence the cultures that they are said to have contacted to do the same?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The governments and military of the world try their hardest to confiscate all evidence and keep it away from the public, especially the US government. None of us will see any mainstream scientific analyses of alien corpses anytime soon, unless some scientists decide to refuse surrendering the corpses and risk everything to publish the information before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Comer on! Do you really think the government is going to show anything they recover, like the dead body of an alien? Can you even for a second imagine what would ensue if that happened? Religious people would be killing themselves, and everyone else would be demanding everything they had on them. Chaos, to be certain.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Threads like this should not exist on abovetopsecret.com.

Extraterrestrial/UFO conspiracy theories imply a cover-up. Asking why something is not seen when a cover-up is allegedly taking place shows a lack of thought on the part of the thread creator or an attempt at trolling the forum.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I really hope they get the funding for this. Ive had a quick look at there website and read the conclusion on what they've found so far.

Do you know whether they are close to getting the cash together?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I am not sure where they stand on funding now , but from the evidence they have provided already i think that they have shown that the scull is not human.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

When it comes to your question, scientists have been dying to see an actual alien. Once we actually do meet an alien, I do not think it will look like our current myths. Our imagination may be too limited, for the ufo movement is being influenced by popular culture.

Will they look like:
(1) Roswell Greys? ("X-Files"?) - I do not think they will.
(2) Reptilian? ("V"?) - I do not think they will.

If you think about the massive size of our universe, the human imagination could not comprehend the exotic complexity of life.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know why the thread "ALIEN Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia April 2011(video)" was deletd from here?
I asked Springer but haven't gotten a reply.
Proven hoax?
Forced to?
wtf?

I thought it was an interesting thread and was looking forard to reading more input from members here...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

It was deleted because the source was --.LOL ok I cant even say the source here.

edit on 18-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
Does anyone know why the thread "ALIEN Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia April 2011(video)" was deletd from here?
I asked Springer but haven't gotten a reply.
Proven hoax?
Forced to?
wtf?

I thought it was an interesting thread and was looking forard to reading more input from members here...

It may be under investigation. If you looked on the youtube page, there was a disclaimer posted under the video. It clearly said, "for educational purposes only'. Other words, some student, professor, or teacher created it for a film class. Most likely a student.

It was definitely a hoax.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
double post
sorry

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
It may be under investigation. If you looked on the youtube page, there was a disclaimer posted under the video. It clearly said, "for educational purposes only'. Other words, some student, professor, or teacher created it for a film class. Most likely a student.

Didn't see that- thanks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join