It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't we found a body?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I am not sure where they stand on funding now , but from the evidence they have provided already i think that they have shown that the scull is not human.

Id have to agree but i already know what the scientists will say. Its just another species, thats aliens to ours but no from another planet.

I cant wait to see how it all pans out.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We might have just found one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tourbillon
Odds are that we have bodies...However, why would anyone ever disclose that to the public?

And what are you basing these odds on?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tourbillon
Odds are that we have bodies...However, why would anyone ever disclose that to the public?
i don't think the government are smart enough to hide something so big as to a actual alien body,ufo or anything regarding extraterrestrial..the whole operation would involve thousands of people to cover it up ,ten's of thousands world wide..i mean the guys working from the ground who find them and bag them to the highest level..thats a hell of a lot of people to keep quiet ..i want to believe in extraterrestrials ,and have seen many strange things in the sky that in my eyes are not the norm..my bag is, if some entity travelled from god knows where ,i think they would be smart enough to take us out in a heart beat (if that was their intention) i don't think for one minute they would hide behind our governments .flash their little bright lights in the sky and say " i'm here"... there is not one shred of evidence of any type of alien ever visiting earth..lots of ancient drawings that i find fascinating ..i believe when they do arrive here we will know for sure and every news broadcaster will be on it..think about it ..it will be the biggest story EVER in the history of the human race .".the day modern man meets his maker" ..what i do believe is all of these object's we see are very advance secret aircraft made by human hands

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Can you back that up with evidence or are you just using the imaganation of a child to spew such non-sense on a forum? I mean seriously man, Good God get a hold of it will-ya? If you are going to say something like that, give a little evidence instead of just writing words down that sound cool, and what you think makes you sound smart.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I am not sure where they stand on funding now , but from the evidence they have provided already i think that they have shown that the scull is not human.
it's human

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
We haven't found a body because there isn't a body to be found. People are chasing after things that don't exist, or if they do exist they/it/whatever is not here. Maybe in another castle though.
edit on 19-4-2011 by CidCaldensfey because: ffff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join