It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It worked then didn't it!

The *marketing* campaign, the deliberately controversial subjects, the oddity of the whole 'she-bang' has certainly achieved what it set out to, hasn't it.

To get you all talking about a whacked, manufactured musician in the business of flogging as many records to the punters as possible.

She might be a fake freak, but this is the third thread i've seen in as many days about this little weirdo..certainly keeping her name and image alive by talking about her eh?

Oh yes, the marketing is definitely working well.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
She calls her fans her little monsters, she wears devil horns.

Her entire persona / career is one big, blantant satantic ritual after another.

This isnt attention seaking, this is the literal return of the anti christ.
This is done 100% purposefully by the people in control of the music industry.

At least now people cant tell me im misinterpreting things when I try and tell them all this music is satanic.
I can't wait for these people to get what they deserve.

Who are "these people" and what do they deserve? Please be specific.

And the return of the anti-christ, eh? Aren't all non-christians anti-christs? And do you know why Lady Gaga writes songs like this? For people like you and the OP who bring attention to her antics. The chances are good that I never would have heard this song had it not have been for this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

lol, if your telling the truth then that is really spooky but if your lying then i call thee a terrible sinner.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!!! I'M SO OFFENDED!!

Who friggin' cares? Listen to one 2 Live Crew song and tell me which is more offensive? Besides, nobody is forced to listen.

Well, I guess the outrage isn't all that surprising in a world where these lyrics can get you killed.
"Imagine there's no heaven, its easy if you try...nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I think were way past the point of this being 'my conspiracy theory' If you cant see the mainstream artists who've sold there 'souls to the devil' then it is not me calling you naive, you are naive. Here are just some that i know of, do your own research on them if you dont believe me.

Lady Gaga
Justin Beiber
Jay-Z
Rihanna
Beyonce
Wiz Khalifa
Lil Wayne
Drake
Kanye West

Yes the world is ruled by 'baddies' kids, wake up now and get used to it, learn to love your fellow man and not to sell them out for some paper.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

No, you are clearly naive as our world is governed by Google and our hollow-earth friends.

Where do the reptilians fit in with your theory?
edit on 18-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There seems to alot of hostile posts against Lady Gaga even though she is a good entertainer. Her music is a journey, a magickal adventure in creative music and video.
Lady Gaga is smart and pretty much an all round good pop singer. There is really no conspiracy surrounding Lady Gaga. So ?Excluding are the 'blatant illuminati symbols what have you got left.

Lady Gaga has no connections with any illuminati groups so ?how therefore can she be serving an illuminati agenda.
There is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

not really, since now most of the old metallica rebels are now the parents.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by dethduck
Oh.
This again.
*pulls out his Lambchop hand-puppet*
~ It is the fun that never ends ~
~ No it goes on and on my friend ~

"Some people started singing it not know it what it was,
and they'll continuing singing it forever just because...
this is this the song that never ends,
just just goes on and on and on...

some people, started singing it not knowing what it was..."

IT.
DOESN'T.
STOP!!
Rest in Peace, Shari Lewis
edit on 4/18/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

You think if she had Illuminati Connections you would know about them ? is it just me or are people brain dead ?

In regards to reptilians, i mentioned no reptilians.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me

Wow, this is some serious satanism here folks. I'm a bit surprised that this is so in your face. Usually they smear sex in your face but this is worse than sex. So basically the meaning of the song is: I love the guy that betrayed Jesus. Okay, interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Who bears more ?..... the betrayer or the betrayed? How can someone suffer on a deep level unless one afflicts him? But will the oppressor rise from His pit? Will His eyes be restored unto Him? Will his heart of stone be broken? Or will he die the fool's death?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Does anybody remember a certain 80's pop singer. She kind of did the same thing... ya know like wear plastic boobs and sing all about sex. Come on guys this sh*t isn't even new it's Madonna 2.0

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if the people on this site listened to music that is explicitly Satanic. We have countless threads about Lady Gaga, yet where are the threads on Judas Iscariot, Dissection, Mayhem, etc. who actually did some of the things that people are claiming Lady Gaga does?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
After listening and reading the lyrics, I don't think she is talking of the literal Judas. She's talking about choosing the bad boy over the good boy. I see it all the time in my kids' friends. The girls now seem to want to be degraded (artists like Gaga and Rhianna are NOT helping). My son actually had a girl tell him she wouldn't be interested in him because he does treat girls with respect, has a brain and cares about their feelings. They like the bad boy. Heck, that's what Bella's choice in Twilight was about when you analyze it. The bad boy wins. Things like being intelligent, confident and independent are being looked down on and marginalized. Boys expect girls to be "stupid, spoiled whores" because that's what the media wants. It sells.

I do feel like this is a concerted effort to dumb down our girls though. It sickens me. If you think Judas is bad, you should check out Rhianna's new song. There is a lot of symbolism in that video too. It does prove my point though. This song is on the radio without being edited. It has no place on the radio. My girl got mad and turned off the car radio when she heard it. It made her sick too.

*Just noticed at 2:51 the headline reads "Rhianna: Princess of the Illuminati". ?????

Lada Gaga is the 21st century Madonna. She's so shamelessly ripping her off it's not funny. Authority figures releasing statements "Don't watch this" is going to have the opposite effect on teenagers.

edit on 18-4-2011 by tncryptogal because: found something weird

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Just read some of the lyrics from the bridge:

In the most Biblical sense,
I'am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offensed
r wear ear condom next time
I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to

And this is the chorus:

I'm just a Holy fool,
oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas,

Bare in mind that only the absolute TOP FAMOUS pop singers/rappers (you know them) so far have included satanic/iluminati references in their songs.

Is this all for show or is there something sinister seriously going around which the mainstream listeners completely miss?

Would like your thoughts on this.

PS: MODS, please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forums as I didn't know where else to put it!
edit on 18-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

just gonna say, this is a # ass thread and is not worthy of ats.

you! give a rats ass about her, we don't!

she is ugly too, well, more homely than ugly, anyone with a name like gaga gags me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
she writes and plays her own music,

2 levels above the competition, she is out there.

good for her.

still a squigg body.

she is just taking madonna to a more temporal level.
edit on 18-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So at risk of sounding like a crazed conspiracy theorist, I believe that Gaga is just an NWO tool trying to bring about the one world "religion" of Lucifer. I put religion in parenthesis because they will never call it that, but it basically will be a secular religion (also known as a giant cult).

It's one thing to merely not be religious.

It is entirely different to praise the devil as some modern day pop artists do.

Kayne west has a line that goes "thanks Jesus but we can learn a lot from the devil".

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No, you don't call someone a demon if you are particularly fond of them. "Judas is the demon I cling to" I would fail to see your point even if you were correct though! Does lady Gaga hate spaghetti? Why don't you find out and tell the world about it and I'll be just as interested.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

TBH slighty more as bad as madonna burning the cross back in the 80's (all publicity is good publicity, especially if you want to been known to the public) All Lady GaGa seams to be from my perspective is a 2010 madonna, thats it. Edgy,New style, Crazy Videos, trying to make some vauge statement no matter in politics,religeon or belifs just aslong as it touches someone in some way then she is going to stick in there heads. yeah it might make a few people upset but her fan just know that thats her style just like evrey one else, they just shrug it off like most of us. What is any one going to do about it in this reality that we are in? probaly nothing. Plus jesus has loads of songs and the Devil i think it about time some other bible people had songs, or is that just me who thinks that?
edit on 18-4-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join