It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

she's just following the example of her predecessor Madonna. Like a virgin, videos with burning crosses and stuff. playing on that middle american values market, selling to kids rebelling against their parents. whatever mom and dad hate, the kids love. They all come from the same fame cult. I'm surprised she hasn't been on stage kissing Britney Spears in a wedding dress yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Vigilant Citizen site did some in depth analysis on Lady Gaga if I'm not mistaken. Pretty interesting stuff, though I'm sure it isn't most folk's cup of tea. It's hard to argue with a lot of the symbolism involved, though.

A quick scan of the site will reveal multiple posts about that talentless skank. vigilantcitizen.com...

I don't know, think what you like. I'm on the fence, myself. It's certainly food for thought, though. If you haven't seen it, OP, check it out. It'll only further your case.

I admit, everything about that woman screams evil to me. To me, she manages to envelope everything that's wrong with this world...

Is she an Illuminati pawn? That's for you to decide, I reckon.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
was really Judas a traitor or were the other disciples that tried to stop Jesus from die in the cross for us and giving us redemptions for our sins?

what was the real mission of Jesus?
who tried to stop Jesus from achieving his goal?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't know what spawned her change... but I love (love love LOVE!!) "Just Dance". When that song came out, I fell in love with Lady Gaga. Yes, I am a little poppy and enjoy happy pop songs. But I can't even stand to listen to her now. She lost me with Born This Way and I won't even listen to the new song. I am a religious person and this is the first time I've not watched, listened to, participated in, etc due to my beliefs. This really rubs me the wrong way. I'm a pretty big Tool/A Perfect Circle Fan as well and we all know how Maynard feels about religion. But it has never disturbed me like this song Judas. I'm open minded and accept everyone's beliefs or lack of belief. Or even dislike towards a belief.
I don't know why she struck a wrong chord with me. But I am very shocked and disappointed with the shift she's taken.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
so you are surprised the most attention whoring Madonna tribute act is once again being 'controversial'?
I said it before and I will say it again, controversy creates cash.
I will also say again, stop giving so much credit to these 'artists'. they are there to sell records and cliche love stories and do gooding, polite, moral and righteous messages don't sell unfortunately.
edit on 18-4-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I Cannot express just how SHOCKED and amazed I am that she would do this.

It is as if she is suddenly possessed and has no earthly god given soul. It is as if she is the leader of the Illuminati, or somehow not even human!

I never thought I'd see the day when she would sing about something like this - almost as if she were just pushing her edge, leading the flock further down the gaga gurgle, no.. WE KNOW BETTER. She is SATAN HISSELF!!!

*BOO HISSSS*

She shall rue the day she sold her soul to the dark one, when she herself became the icon, when she herself became the beacon. The dastardly evil Lady Gaga horned serpent almost a bloke like diabolical one!!

Get your torches my people, pitchforks and shovels. WE MUST ERASE THIS BLASPHEMY!!!! AND NOW!!!!

*runs and gets a rake* - "Bloody heck, oh well it'll do.."

edit on 18/4/2011 by badw0lf because: edit edit edit doesn't anyone watch tv anymore?

I'm with you Bad. Grabs HULA HOE, stops thinks." How appropriate with such ironies do we do the work of God?
Thought I'd sort of flip flop that for you Bud. Anyway.........

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy".

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Pretty much this, but it can be seen as two men (or women) that this person singing is referring to.

It does have to do with that constant pull, does she want the bad boy who treats her poorly sometimes but is so damn fun to be around OR does she desire the good man who is kind of boring but sweet and always there for her.

So we have two most likely meanings to the song: Duality within: i.e. the light and the darkness
OR
The types of relationships we seek and why women tend to stay with the bad boys.

And if it so happened to be about religion...you do know Christ is a force that forgives all. You do realize that the death and resurrection couldn't have possibly have happened without Judas' actions. You all do realize that no man can betray the Christ without its permission. So...having love for Judas' sacrifice wouldn't be so bad. He betrayed God so that God could save you...if you believe in that type of thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just as a side note for the hardcore religious people. Do you think God maybe intended Judas to betray Jesus so he could die for our sins? Wouldn't that make him the 2nd most important man in the history of the Bible?!?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
she is just an attention seeking media whore who is trying her best to shock the parents of 13 year old girls in order for those same girls to buy her stuff as they think they are being rebellious.

Get this man five internets stat!
You hit the nail on the head. All Lady Ga-Ga is, is an attention whore who uses shock tactics to cling to fame. Think anyone would remember "Pokerface" if it was sung by a "normal" Lady Ga-Ga? (I.e. without all the wacky costumes?) Her songs aren't great, may be a catchy tune but she relies on her "Hey look at me!" persona to stay in the lime light. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What was that one guys name?

Merle Manson?

Mark Munson?

whatever happened to him and that whole devil thing?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid
Wow, a religious person made a meaningless observation about a stupid song by some wacky artist. Heavens tibetsy, not THE Judas?! lol. I think you just saved the world OP......not

shes an immature idiot who has a lot of growing up to do. reality will slap her so hard, she's going to wake up an old, hasbeen heroin addict.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Her song needs more Dimmu Borgir
edit on 4/18/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Marylin Manson??

Went to a concert of his in high school... worst experience EVER. He was horribly creepy onstage. Almost made me sick to my stomach. I had nightmares about him.

Got free tickets to a concert of his a few years ago... all he sang about was love and broken hearts. Totally different experience.

I think he did all the satanic stuff for show. Then when it died off and he grew up, he started doing his own thing. Can't say I like his new stuff, but it's better than the old in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What I find funny IMO
is all the people complaining and complaining about people wasting their time on posting threads like this and how they are giving Gaga attention and all this, but yet they are on here complaining over and over giving attention to it as well?

0.o

Just sayin.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dear f'n Gawd. She's just a pop star who wants attention from the world because daddy didn't give her enough. Please no more Gaga threads!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"She's just a media whore" I keep hearing that.As a matter of fact that's the excuse they use for all TOP famous people who promote satanism!

Why would someone so famous need to use such a disgusting gimmick like that?There's no reason!

She's also saying that it's okay to betray your friends!In other words ..be a rat!

Do you see how they denounce god in any way they can?

It's not a gimmick.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who cares about Gaga's new satanic/illuminati song crap or whatever. I think the song is pretty catchy despite the strange lyrics that didn't make any sense to me.

Religion is pure control and to keep everyone divided, I believe in God, Jesus etc but I do not belong to any religion at all. Most people will get tired of Gaga someday, just look at Madonna and Britney, they were really really famous but now we (or at least I) barely hear something about them.

And excuse my english.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Satan is ultimately in control of the media using his henchmen the illumaniti who control the music industry and hollywood. Satan is in his last days and hes trying his hardest to lure people from god. He knows music is a big love of humanity so his control of it can really influence people. lady gaga is a tool she is a pawn of this sick industry. i too liked her song just dance but watched her progress into this demon controlled propoganda machine for satan. I heard this judas song on the radio today and it made me so mad. to the untrained ear shes glorifying judas and dogging jesus. the average kid listening to this is being hit with the power of suggestion....that judas is good. Disgusting world we live in! this isnt just madonna being artsy and glamorous in the 80';s realize lady gagas songs are very dangerous. Trust me if wicked demons could sing songs this is the crap they would sing. Whats next??? her next song will be "F%$# god i love the devil" i mean really....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I can't believe I just read a post in this thread that said that Lady Gaga is the anti-Christ.
And they were serious, too!

Can someone point out to me which scriptural requirements she meets, to be within the parameters of the anti-Christ?

I didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join