It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hopefully Judas did not look as bad as she does.
I can never see Judas as I see him now.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In the end, it does not matter how much you insult "them", you are still paying attention to "them" regardless instead of paying attention to your faith, earth, love, mind and soul, which they seek to aim you away from with money, fame, sex, drugs, logos, and material items that mean nothing in this world, to me anyway

Its even worse when you are paying attention to "them" in a negative sense just because of the fear and hate that "they" spread.

-Peace and Love to All

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Who cares is the bigger question??? do you think, if ATS would have been around during the days of Black Sabbath and the rest, we would be "reading" into those lyrics??
edit on 18-4-2011 by Nightbreed67 because: typing

edit on 18-4-2011 by Nightbreed67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Britney Spears doing "If U Seek Amy" and "3" are much better in terms of value.

I don't think it's that controversial really.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Had this song been about her love for 'Jesus' would this still cause such an outrage?

If the Illuminati Agenda was about bringing a 'One world Religion' that was 'Catholic/Christian' or any 'God and Jesus' believing cult.. would you equally be upset?

are you hung up on the fact that they want to bring about a 'One World Religion' or that it doesn't fit the fairy tale you believe in?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think Lady Ga Ga just likes creating a bit of controversy, her stylists and management probably scour boards like these to see what the current "memes" are floating around and play on them. It's all about marketing, money and image.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
lady gaga is a worthless pile of crap. She has NO artistic merit! Anyone who utilized shock value is a hack IMO.

Her lame shenanigans shouldnt even be news worthy, even on this site!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

THE JUDAS KISS

When the world has turned its back
When the days have turned pitch black
When the fear abducts your tongue
When the fire's dead and gone

So, what now?
Where go I?

When you think it's all said and done.
When you are the ostracized
Selfish ridden dead goodbyes
Twisting on the tourniquet
When the pieces never fit

So, what now?
Where go I?

Bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss,
You don't exist.
Cannot resist,
The Judas kiss.

When the Storm has blacked your sky
Intuition crucify
When the ego strips your reign.
Assissinate the living flame.

So, what now?
Where go I?

Venom of a life insane
Bites into your fragile Vein
Internalize and decimate
Patronize and complicate

So, what now?
Where go I?

Bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit Infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss,
You don't exist.
Cannot resist,
The Judas kiss.

Judas lives, recite this vow.
I've become your new god now.
Followed you from dawn of time
Whispered thoughts into your mind.
Watched your towers hit the ground
Lured your children never found
Helped your kings abuse their crown
In the heart of feeble man
Plant the seed of my own plan
The strong and powerful will fall.
Find a piece of me in all...
Inside you all,

So, bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss,
You don't exist.
Cannot resist,
The Judas Kiss

This is "The Judas Kiss" by Metallica.
However since they are a metal band their lyrics should obviously not be taken literally. There is always a personal meaning it's supposed to have to you. You are supposed to put some thought into the lyrics and find the meaning that will help you or the meaning which you most like.

On the other hand when artists like gaga do songs about Judas, well I think we have the proof. It fails lyrically. Because the audience of "artists" like gaga, kanye, perry, jay-z, etc... are mostly just zombies that need the lyrics to be well simple and watered down. Nothing to complex or you are automatically not cool and besides they don't have the mental processing power to reflect on the lyrics anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

The beat is fantastic and addicting which draws you in. The words are implanted in your brain as you listen. This is idolatry at it's finest. Beware and don't get hooked.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You ca't be serious. Read the lyrics again. Judas and Jesus. She is talking about duality. The two side of herself pulling her in different ways. We have all felt this. Lo, could it be? An artist is writing emotionally inspired music that we can all connect to????? and 2 more?? for good measure.

This isn't THE literal Judas and Jesus. I mean, why did you pick out Judas? She confesses positive emotions with Jesus in the lyrics too.

Which is more probable? A musician writing about emotions and feelings we can connect to (Which is what causes people to get into music) or that Lady Gaga chills with the Illuminati?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Remind me. What's the title of the song?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
All I can add to this, is that if I hear this blasphemous, utter shyt on the radio while driving to work, I will riot.
Seriously, I will call the BCC instantly. If this song were rooted in Islam, she would be killed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not a religious Person .... In fact quite the opposite...

But - JUDAS was the only one trying to save Crist .... Knowing what was going to happen he tried to save Christ by making him show who he was , to give him a fair trial and a chance to speak and prove he was the the Son of God.

He was naive... yes he was... and that's why Judas hung himself. Because he didn't anticipate, Christ reaction, that Christ would refuse to prove himself.

The rest of them were sleeping... he was acting. He didn't need money. He didn't sell Crist... he did it to save him not for money. Judas was the purse keeper of the apostles and he was rich and didn’t need any lousy 30 pieces of silver . He was from wealthy families.

He was naive .... but did it for Love.

But that's just my interpretation of it .....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Why don't you read the OP and find out?
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
She's just stating the way of the world today in those lyrics. Everyone in it for themselves kind of mentality. We live in a world where most people would sell their own mother out for a dollar. Or, in this case, Judas sold out Jesus for 40 pieces of silver. I believe she is just stating that she is a hopeless sinner as we all are. The choice is always there...

No different from John Lennon's famous line that the Beatles were "bigger than Jesus". Sometimes the truth hurts...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lady Gaga isn't a person... she is a human robot.

It's called MK Ultra. Look it up.

Here's a nice start:
intheknow7.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Judas.. oh you mean Marcus Junius Brutus.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Why are people on this site getting hung up one Lady Gaga?
She isn't illuminati, she is an artist/musician (kinda) that obviously relies on shock so writing on weird topics is right up her alley. It's intentional, it's for people (obviously not her regular fanbase) to talk about (as you guys are doing).

Most artists do this you guys are aware of that right?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

EXACTLY!!! When I read the title I was like NOOOOOO__NOT another Lady Gaga thread--

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Isildur1

is that a serious question?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join