It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Uhhh! Some modern ego. I like it! Yet this song is only about Judas hence the title. Just because the name Jesus appears one or two times doesn't take away the fact that this song is about Judas. After all, she chooses Judas!?

edit on 18-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting read.

To be honest it simply sounds like a person is challenged by two paths. Sexual seuction or some sort of righteous path. That being said, i do not believe this song to have any sort of "secret message" and what not.

Logically (to my standards) it doesnt make any sense that the illu would have a secret message put through in a Lady Gaga song. Its called email, post letters, a phone call, a skype, you catch my drift?

Lady Gaga is just good at what she does. Catch an eye and you get two. But, in the end it is simply my opinion on the subject.

NO FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS BEING CONDUCTED

edit on 18-4-2011 by mthgs602 because: Info

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, Judas did not "betray" Christ. The word used in the original text is translated as "to hand over", not betray. In fact no where else in the bible is is used as "betray" except when Christians want to propagate this betrayal story. Read the Gospel of Judas. History has misjudged him unfairly.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah she choses the bad boy, or her pleasures that are categorized as sins. She doesn't chose Judas LITERALLY.

You know, like how Christian types say the the bible isn't all literal.

Also, just because it's entitled Judas doesn't mean anything. There is a game called the Legend of Zelda. Yet every game is about a character named Link.
It could have easily been "Judas and Jesus" or "Duality". But that isn't as eye catching now is it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Exactly what I am saying. Some people are just too happy to find "evil" and bad in everything around them. I wonder what this says about their own intentions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why really cares about the latest PR move from some no talent tranny look alike.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

In a christian sense..

Judas is a great guy.
Sure, he betrayed Jesus. But biblicaly speaking.

Didn't someone have to do it?
I'm not a christian. But I fail to understand how people over look this. By their own logic, jesus had to die, and someone had to kill him. If no one ever betrayed him and then killed him, then according to christian belief.. Wouldn't all people be screwed?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just google "lady gaga illuminati". You get almost 1.5 million pages that come up. Dont you think that her marketing people realize this?

These marketing teams embrace this kind of attention, because now, even people who can not stand these artists, or think they are evil, are eagerly anticipating their next release. So they can watch it multiple times and try to point out the "satanic" symbolism. People who wouldnt normally listen to the music and the first place are now drawn in.

Plus, I have to admit... If I was a famous recording artist, personally, I think it would be awesome if people believed me to be part of such mysterious group called the Illuminati. I mean a grammy would be cool. but not as cool as being thought of as an evil leader, hellbent on destroying society. the internet has created this notion, and these artist eat this stuff up

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Lady Gaga isn't a person... she is a human robot.

It's called MK Ultra. Look it up.

Here's a nice start:
intheknow7.wordpress.com...

Heres a better start. Dark Sciences and Shattered Mirrors. Clink click the link in my signiture. Thanks and goodluck.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
This girl thinks she is Semiramis.. First she comes out in an egg just like semiramis, then she pulls this.

I think she needs an exorcist or a good slap..

The exorcist

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

In a christian sense..

Judas is a great guy.
Sure, he betrayed Jesus. But biblicaly speaking.

Didn't someone have to do it?
I'm not a christian. But I fail to understand how people over look this. By their own logic, jesus had to die, and someone had to kill him. If no one ever betrayed him and then killed him, then according to christian belief.. Wouldn't all people be screwed?

If this jesus fella had not been betrayed there would be no resurrection and we would not be having this discussion about it. Its like that Star Wars A New Hope debate and that gunman. If the droids in the escape pod was destroyed by the gunman then they wouldnt have been captured and sold to Luke Skywalker who didnt see the message and meet Obi Wan who would have arranged transport with Han Solo and none of them got captured by the Death Star... well you get where I'm going with this. Same logic applies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If she can grow horns at will I will take her a little more seriously. I might even repent a little bit you never know. I Personally think she is a lynch pin inside a plan we may never even realize. She has talent and she is very smart dont underestimate her. Go and see her unplugged and you will see what I mean.

Like I said if she can grow horns and have them go away and then grow them again at will I will take her serious.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Right.
So why is it that most christians I see regard Judas in a negative light?
By their beliefs, he did something that wasn't exactly righteous but had to be done.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I think she's just begging for attention.
While the woman is able to sing, she never does. Her music is about being flashy, and so are her theatrics. She's never really shown her actual talent as an artist.

I won't be surprised if she goes off and sings a song about aborting Jewish babies because she's having an affair with Hitler's ghost.

And I'm laughing at the thought because you know if it occurs to her, she will do it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When will people see that when you don't feed into the "celebrity" need for attention they will simply go away.

She is pulling a Madonna which is so clear by the complete rip off in her song "Born This Way".

This woman is important in no way, she is not special, she is not unique, she is not a messenger nor does she have an agenda (not saying this for the people behind her however,which are the people who you should look into like her designers, promoters, label, song writers and art directors for the videos.)

She is nothing more than a distraction which she seems to be doing a good job at it.

Conspiracy theory, along with other things that she shows interest in like the metaphysical world have become popular in mainstream so it's very hard to tell what is real and what is exploiting it.

The more she shocks people, the more she is talked about,the more fame she gets, the more fame the more money in her pocket.

Those that are important are the ones you NEVER hear about.

I think it is a gimmick she is putting on - An article that some may have not seen talking about how she thinks she may be apart of the Illuminati because of her dreams - Rolling Stone, Lady Gaga, Ritual Dream

It also tells how she uses these kinds of dreams in her shows.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This along with that new song ET
Things are starting to get heavy!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In my opinion, Marilyn MANSON was loads better at pulling off the shock rock/satanic stuff than this stupid (fe)male.

Better music too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
meh, shes geting predictable now. Intentionaly acting wierd in interviews, all the attention seeking costumes trying to show how "creative" she is, and blasphemous imagery and lyrics.Im not that religious.I dont care what the girl does to keep the spotlight on her but I hate the fact you cant escape her images on every shop shelf,evry radio station plays her mediocre music,which i always turn off as my own personal boycott of the gaga propganda.Then theres the they are my real horns thing,they come out when Im inspired.mm yeah right,

maybe Im just getting old,I also turn off rihanna,catchy songs i admit but I wouldnt want my 7 year old daughter,If I had one, singing ..".sex in the air and I love the smell of it"...) and can gladly say I never heard a bieber song,have absolutely no interest and make it my business not to read any article about him.

having said that though,the imagery and symbolism in gagas videos and keshas too,how could I forget her skanky ass? is definately following a certain theme. I doubt they have a say what goes in their videos,they have a team of designers and directors behind them for that.they just turn up and dance suggestively.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

That deserves a star

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Judas didn't betray Jesus.
Jesus told him to go tell the guards where he was.
Just my opinion. dont really care about the song.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join