It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourtweeter
Reply to post by SaturnFX

Really.. enlighten the tiny minds of these forums oh great understanding one. all of Ats wont understand unless you state what have you learned ?? go on now dont be shy ?!?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Just before 1900, it became clear that classical physics was unable to model certain phenomena. Coming to terms with these limitations led to the development of quantum mechanics, a major revolution in physics. This article describes how the limitations of classical physics were discovered, and the main concepts of the quantum theories which replaced them in the early decades of the 20th Century.[

....are you even listening?

-sighs-
nevermind, my cat had better prospects.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by Noviz

So you are his slave or he is not good at de'fence ??

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by ossminid
Wow, a religious person made a meaningless observation about a stupid song by some wacky artist. Heavens tibetsy, not THE Judas?! lol. I think you just saved the world OP......not

LOL dude Im an atheist. Just felt the need to make a thread about this

Priceless.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by lewman

If they wanted to be rebels, listening to something like Metallica at full blast on the stereo is more appropriate, not Lady Gaga LOL. Silly children!
edit on 18-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

Perhaps not Metallica, they're sell-outs. How about System?

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
This no talent sorry excuse for an artist is just an idiot.
Worst lyrics I've ever read.
I hope she breaks her neck next time she falls off of a piano.

I don't see how anyone can call her a no-talent, even if they have a hate on for her music. She definitely has a lot of talent.

This song is written as an open confession, perhaps to expose/showcase the willfulness of her sin, and increase the actual guilt-load of people for those who choose to cling to Judas sentiments in their lives. Just off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So you know all thing about science better then all of us on Ats and think ur cat is better then any other ats human! Who is angry or foolish now ?? ;p

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Reply to post by Noviz

He has defended himself quite appropriately. All I have done is explained what he has meant throughout his previous posts. If that makes me his slave then so be it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So you know all thing about science better then all of us on Ats and think ur cat is better then any other ats human! Who is angry or foolish now ?? ;p

lol...gonna let that one stick there for posterity

that gave me a laugh...cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Reply to post by Noviz

He has defended himself quite appropriately. All I have done is explained what he has meant throughout his previous posts. If that makes me his slave then so be it.

Good
now, get back in dem fields before I get the whip!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
If they wanted to be rebels, listening to something like Metallica at full blast on the stereo is more appropriate, not Lady Gaga LOL. Silly children!
edit on 18-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

Perhaps not Metallica, they're sell-outs. How about System?

Naa, if you want to rebel, you listen to Opera or perhaps some Bach...get everyone confused at your actions.

Hard to say your a rebel when you simply choose one set of norms over another.

just thought I would weigh in...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Noviz

Everyone is entitled to talk about topic buddy. Just dont get angry. ;p

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks for the reply, I always assumed a chain of events such as he hung himself, the rope broke, his body fell on some sharp rocks or something, causing disembowelment. I might look into it a little more

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Naa, if you want to rebel, you listen to Opera or perhaps some Bach...get everyone confused at your actions.

Hard to say your a rebel when you simply choose one set of norms over another.

just thought I would weigh in...

Lol, nicely said

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Get a life, who cares. Judas did what he was told to do by Jesus. However Judus is actually Brutus. The Bible is a work of fiction.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Bah, almost 2 pages of nonsense in what was a actual interesting thread.

golden rule of the interwebz...don't feed the trolls.

I might toss together a (semi toungue in cheek) thread about how Lady Gaga may actually be a divine messenger.
First off, to counter the She is the devil type threads, and also because the lyrics in almost most of her songs (excluding the dripping with sexuality bits) are pretty profoundly old school christian..along with the references she makes are deep and meaningful challenges to the corrupt church...makes people actually study (if they are the studying type anyhow) the actual events and circumstances in areas and realize there may be alot of spin and corruption in what she is pointing out

Such as the commonly accepted judas references in modern society being the betrayer verses the trusted...as this thread shows.

Problem is, that means I will have to put far more thought into lady gaga than than just the overall subject..

Don't get me wrong, there is a nice aspect, watching tons of gaga videos sounds alright, but meh..alot of work, especially since this is christianity..aka, religion...and not a big fan of religion overall...

if the mood hits me, and I see a few more "Gaga is the devil" threads up, I might next weekend or something..

Wouldn't it be amusing though if Christ came and immediately took on someone like her as his apostle or partner in crime, whatever...basically suggesting her subtle unveilings were actually gods plan
how many self rightous christians would spin on their ear with such an event.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
Judas did what he was told to do by Jesus. However Judus is actually Brutus. The Bible is a work of fiction.

I think that each of these three statements are the results of personal beliefs, and are not independently verifiable.
TL;DR version: They are only opinions, bro.

edit on 19/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: fix

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join