It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
JuDas Priest! Hell bent! Hell bent for leather!!!!!

Ya! I can't waait to see Lady GagGag when she is betty Whites age! YUK!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleSun

Interesting. I haven't read the Gospel of Judas, but please tell me, does it support the Bible's account that Judas later hung himself from a tree? If Judas was acting in the name of the Lord, and through his actions remained a loyal servant of God, then why did he commit suicide?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourtweeter
Reply to post by SaturnFX

Do you follow her or kiss her ass ?? She is # who cant sing ? what makes you so angry ??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Just laughing and pointing at the hypocracy...thats all

Angry? oh no..I got a big smile, I quite enjoy these types of threads..
Hard to say I am the angry one when your cursing, insulting me, and slamming someone you don't know over something subjective for ...? purpose.

I think the angry one may be better seen should you look in the mirror

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
This no talent sorry excuse for an artist is just an idiot.
Worst lyrics I've ever read.
I hope she breaks her neck next time she falls off of a piano.

YEAH! BUT WOULD YOU KICK HER OUT OF BED?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What you think you are jesus or something ? Know you're role and play it bub. No one is angry but you fool!

Wow what the heck is wrong with you? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Frankly all he has been doing is pointing out the contradictions and hypocracy in what people have said.
If you don't like the fact that someone can judge your, or anyone elses, posts then I think you are on the wrong forum...

Plus you sound pretty angry so...

edit on 19-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
reply to post by PurpleSun

Interesting. I haven't read the Gospel of Judas, but please tell me, does it support the Bible's account that Judas later hung himself from a tree? If Judas was acting in the name of the Lord, and through his actions remained a loyal servant of God, then why did he commit suicide?

Acts 1:18–19
18 (Now this man oacquired a field with pthe reward of his wickedness, and falling headlong4 he burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out. 19 And it became known to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that the field was called qin their own language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.)

or

Matthew 27:5–8

5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, fhe departed, and he went and hanged himself. 6 But the chief priests, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into gthe treasury, since it is blood money.” 7 So they took counsel and bought with them the potter’s field as a burial place for strangers. 8 Therefore hthat field has been called the Field of Blood ito this day.

Take your pick...he either hung himself, or was what appeared to be sliced and diced and tossed in the field

ultimately he was found with his guts out and all sorts of nastyness...not sure where the "he hung himself" came into play..hard to cut yourself open when your hung, then tossed down when your dead...unless your like really effing talented

I suspect murder...hang him, stab him, toss him down, leave him for the crows.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What you think you are jesus or something ?

Yes
Yes, I am something..however, my name is not Jesus..

Know you're role and play it bub.

The problem with the play isn't the role, but all the crappy acting.

No one is angry but you fool!

Clearly.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Really, you the who wants to stand up for # crap rated singer moron. unless ur angry u wont post another reply.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What you think you are jesus or something ? Know you're role and play it bub. No one is angry but you fool!

Chill out bro, you're sounding pretty forceful. Just try to keep cool and discuss this

edit on 19/4/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by HardbeatAcolyte

Hey give the advice to some morons here on threads not me bro. quite cool here ;p

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Really, you the who wants to stand up for # crap rated singer moron. unless ur angry u wont post another reply.

Standing up for singers? no..not really, I mean, sure...the tiny minds will think thats what I am doing, but the truth is, I am slamming hypocracy and ignorance from a place that demands we deny ignorance.

I could explain deeper the reasoning and methodology behind it, but I have a previous engagement of equal merit, I plan on teaching my cat the basics of quantum physics.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Really.. enlighten the tiny minds of these forums oh great understanding one. all of Ats wont understand unless you state what have you learned ?? go on now dont be shy ?!?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Do you think just maybe she did that as a marketing gimmick just before Easter so she could make a few more bucks? There's not too many people I can't stand - but Lady Gaga is one of them. She and Justin are the epitome of everything I hate about the "music" business today.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Reply to post by Noviz

If everyone entitled to give their word, so am i! so whats wrong with you moron ??

I'm not stopping you posting am I? So I'm letting you be entitled to your opinion.
It's just when expressing an opinion turns into insulting people it is pretty lame...

Also he isn't standing up for Lady Gaga at all... have you even been reading what he has written?
She is an artist in her own right... you can't dispute that FACT. I don't like her music, but that is my OPINION.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by Noviz

Who insulted you ?? anyone ?? Duh.. think you just did to yourself. ;p

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by warza
Do you think just maybe she did that as a marketing gimmick just before Easter so she could make a few more bucks? There's not too many people I can't stand - but Lady Gaga is one of them. She and Justin are the epitome of everything I hate about the "music" business today.

Hmm

A pop star using gimmicks to sell cd's?
I think you may be onto something.

(my magic occam's razor ball says "Yes")

heh...ya, thats pretty much all it is, but its fun to watch people flip out over the latest pop fluff. been going on since elvis wiggled, and it won't be stopping anytime soon.
Whatever gets people talking about you.
I can't tell you how many times I heard people being labelled anti-christs, demons, etc since I was a kid...if you take em all into account, I am not sure if there has ever been anyone with even a degree of fame that hasn't been the anti-christ in someones book.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Reply to post by Noviz

Who insulted you ?? anyone ?? Duh.. think you just did to yourself. ;p

How on earth did I just insult myself?

I realise no one has insulted me (well you have done a little). However that doesn't mean I can't defend a fellow poster who has been insulted by you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join