It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the wolf hour, the wolf age, the date 2011/11/11, the 111 years and the 666 bible prophe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There are many coincidences related to 2011, the wolf hour, the wolf age, the numbers 11, 111, 1111, 11111, 111111 and the book of Revelation.

I tied to investigate a little bit about the numbers in this thread and I find that 2011 should be the year when the wolf is finally let loose.

The number of indications that this year is the year people dread is just staggering:

This year(2011) all people are 111 years of age if they take their birth year and reduce it by 1900 and add their current age to the birth year.

Example: 1971-1900 + 40(his age this year) = 111 years old.

1+1+1(111) = 3, that means people have a sum total of three in their age of 111 years this year.

The hour of the wolf starts at 03.00 - which equals the sum total of 1+1+1(111)...

The wolf hour is a very wellknown term in Scandinavia:

"It is the hour when most people die, when sleep is deepest, when nightmares are more real. It is the hour when the sleepless are haunted by their deepest fear, when ghosts and demons are most powerful." Ingmar Bergman

Since all the people(almost) in the world are 111 years old this year they should meet with the start of the wolf hour when there are 3 digits of 1 in a row in the date.

Which date has three 1s in a row(and a sum total of six)?

2011-10-01 is the first date that matches the wolf hour prophecy and people´s current age. It also adds up to six as a sum total of all the digits in the date 2011-10-01(2+0+1+1+1+0+1+0 = 6)

Now over to the bible. The bible has a book of Revelation which has six seals and the sixth seal is very interesting:

"And I beheld when He had opened the 'SIXTH SEAL,' and, lo, there was an earthquake: and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood: and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bond man, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, FALL ON US, and HIDE US from the face of Him that sitteth on the Throne, and from the WRATH OF THE LAMB: for the great day of HIS WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

So the sixth seal foretells about a massive earthquake which will be the start of the physical suffering brought to the world before Judgment Day arrives.

1918-11-11 at 11.00 - the final ceasefire was reached after a long WW1......

Let us make a guess that 2011-11-11 will be the end of our disaster in 2011.

Now let us go to the numbers of the interesting dates between 10-01 and 11-11:

2011-03-09: The ninth wave of the Mayan calendar starts; 13 periods of 18 days mark the ninth wave.

2011-03-11: Japan earthquake; note that it happened on the 11th of March, two 1s in a row.

2011-10-01(it can also be 10-10): The first date with three 1s in a row - the wolf hour(03.00) has finally arrived; the sum total of all the digits in this date is six(as in the sixth seal). Is this the start date of the disaster? All the parameters are in place anyway.

2011-10-11: The thirteenth(13 is bad luck..) period of the ninth wave of the Maya calendar has arrived.

2011-11-01: The next date with four 1s in a row; the sum total of this date is seven.

2011-11-10: The next date with five 1s in a row; the sum total is now seven.

2011-11-11: The final date with six 1s in a row; the sum total is now eight.

The number of days between 2011-10-01 and 2011-11-11 is 42 days which equals six weeks...

So we have 2011-10-01 which has the sum six and marks the start of the catastrophe. We have a time period of six weeks filled with disasters and we have a final date with six 1s in a row finalizing the sixth seal of the bible... That makes three times six; 666 to fulfill the sixth seal....

Would that mean we face six straight weeks of disaster starting 2011-10-01? Time will tell but it sure looks interesting to me.

There is a wolf in the sun seen this year in the solar flares:

solarcycle24com.proboards.com...

In the ancient Nordic religion there is a wolf age starting about six years before Ragnarok(Judgment Day in the bible)...

The first sign of Ragnarök will be Fimbulvetr, during which time three winters will arrive without a summer, and the sun will be useless. Prior to these winters, three earlier winters will have occurred, marked with great battles throughout the world. During this time, greed will cause brothers to kill brothers, and fathers and sons will suffer from the collapse of kinship bonds.

About the wolf age:

40. In the east sat the old
in Ironwood
and there gave birth
to Fenris(wolf) children;
Just one of these
of all of them
becomes the moon-thief
in troll's guise.

41. Fills the foreshore
with dead men,
reddens reigns abode
with red gore;
black was sunshine
the summer after,
the weather unsafe.
Understand ye yet, or what?

45. Brothers may fight
and fell each other,
may sisters' sons
kinship stain;
hard is in the home,
whoredom severe;
axe-age, sword-age,
shields cloven,
wind-age, wolf-age,
ere the world falls;
no men will
each other spare.

The cosmic climate will affect people´s minds in 2011:

www.helium.com...

I posted a recent prophecy here on ATS which has a solution to how one handles a disaster during the end of times as we know them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Summary of the prophecy above: make a statement that you want to be in line with the inherent characteristics(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance - the essence of Falun Dafa) of the cosmos in the future so that you are not weeded out from the cosmos: Repeat the magic words: "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good".

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

PS: Youtube movie about the number 11: www.youtube.com...

The number eleven bears alot of negatives..

The Number Eleven in the bible - disintegration

If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of Divine government, then eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

There is not much concerning it in the Word of God, but what there is is significant, especially as a factor.

The Dukes of Edom

The dukes of Edom were eleven in number (Genesis 36:40-43), and Edom, though closely related to Israel, was different from it in order and government, while the bitterest hatred existed between them. The word for "Duke" is a multiple of 13.

The Eleven Sons of Jacob

The eleven sons of Jacob told of the disintegration and disorganization in Jacob's family, which made it possible for it to be said "one is not."

From Horeb to Kadesh Barnea

From Horeb to Kadesh Barnea was a journey of eleven days (Deuteronomy 1:2). One more day would have carried them to the complete administration of all those wonderful laws which God had given them.

Eli, Hophni and Phinehas

Eli, Hophni and Phinehas have for their gematria the number 462, the factors of which are 11 and 42; both significant of the disorder in Eli's house, and of disintegration in Israel.

Jehoiakim Reigned Eleven Years

Johoiakim reigned eleven years when Nebuchadnezzar came up and began his disintegrating work on Jerusalem (2 Kings 23:36, 34:1; 2Chronicles 36:5,6).

Zedekiah Reigned Eleven Years

Zedekiah reigned eleven years when Nebuchadnezzar completed the work by putting an end to Israel's rule in Jerusalem (2Chronicles 36:11; Jeremiah 52:1), for "in the eleventh year the city was broken up" (Jeremiah 39:2).

The Eleventh Year

The eleventh year in which Ezekiel prophesied against Tyre (Ezekiel 26:1) and against Egypt (30:20 and 31:1) was the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in which Jerusalem was broken up. And the threefold repetition of it is to impress us with the fact that Tyre and Egypt should be broken up, as Jerusalem had been.

The Eleven Apostles

The eleven apostles witness of disintegration even amongst the Twelve (Acts 2:14, etc.).

The Eleventh Hour

The eleventh hour (Matthew 20:6,9) is proverbial as being contrary alike both to what is right in order and arrangement.

The Life of our Lord on Earth

The life of our Lord on earth was about 33 years (3 x 11), and then He was "cut off," and "we see not yet all things put under Him" (Daniel 9:26; Hebrews 2:8).

Eleven Hundred

Eleven hundred occurs only twice, both referring to days of defective administration, marked by the fact that there was "no king":--

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Cool great research, but having looked around at some of the things you mentioned i find that while yes you are right about the bible and the wolf hour, i find that i cant find any referance to the wolf agr.
The problem with this is that most of the number refernces you provide are from the bible, the only thing i have a problem with in that recard is that there are many other cultures in the world that dont follow the bible, so does that mean this dosnt apply to them?
Also in numerolgy 11 is not seen as an evil number, its actually seen as a master number.
www.spiritual-numerology.com...
it is seen as a number for creating lasting change.
1111 and other versions of this number are often seen by many to be a way for higher spirts to contact us, the meaning of the contact isnt in the numbers themselves, it rather just lets us know to watch for the message that will come.
www.free-psychic-insight.org...

The year 2011 in the chinese zodiac is a year of the rabbit, there is no wolf in that culture.
www.travelchinaguide.com...

American indians see the wolf as a protector of woman not as a destroyer
www.aaanativearts.com...
Yhen theres this interetation of the wolf
"The Wolf understands that all we need is love, and is fully capable of providing it."
www.xtraastrology.com...

the western zodiacs equivalant to the wolf is picsces, "Pisces, the final sign in the Western Zodiac is the sign of completion. You are the ultimate finisher. Nothing can stand against your determination and willpower. Victory is yours if you watch the life currents that swirl around you."
so this can be seen as a completion of one cycle , but not the end, rather a victory.

The other problem with dates is the use of many diffrent calenders, the gregorian calender was invented by The church
en.wikipedia.org...
For instane the Buddhist calender is 543 years out from the gregorian calender making this year 2554
www.thaiworldview.com...

Here is a list of the calendars that are still in use today

360-day calendar
Akan calendar
Armenian calendar
Assyrian calendar
Astronomical year numbering
Bahá'í calendar
Bengali calendar
Berber calendar
Buddhist calendar
Chinese calendar
Coptic calendar
Discordian calendar
Ethiopian calendar
Fiscal year
Germanic calendar (still in use by Ásatrúar)
Gregorian calendar used by most countries in the world today.
Hebrew calendar
Hindu calendars
Igbo calendar used by the Igbo people.
Indian national calendar
ISO week date
Iranian calendars
Irish calendar
Islamic calendar
Japanese calendar
Javanese calendar
Juche era calendar used by North Korea
Julian calendar
Kurdish calendar
Lithuanian calendar
Malayalam calendar
Maya calendar (parts still used by Maya Indians)
Nanakshahi calendar
Nepali calendar
Nepal Sambat
Minguo calendar used by Republic of China/Taiwan.
Revised Julian calendar
Romanian calendar
Runic calendar (still in use by Ásatrúar)
Tamil calendar
Thai lunar calendar
Thai solar calendar
Tibetan calendar
Zoroastrian calendar (including Parsi)
en.wikipedia.org...
then theres also the ones that arnt in use (see the above link for them as well)

also heres a great read on the mark of the beast 666
www.thatreligiousstudieswebsite.com...
and as another example In Kabbalistic Judaism the number 666 represents the creation and perfection of the world. The world was created in 6 days, and there are 6 cardinal directions (North, South, East, West, Up, Down). 6 is also the numerical value of one of the letters of God's name.
en.wikipedia.org...

Like i said at the beginning of the post, great research, i just thought i would point out that there is many ways to look at the data you present, and spin a diffrent light on them, some of it for good.
peace.

edit on 18-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added link

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The second seal hasn't been opened yet so wouldn't that sort of make your post irrelevant?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
the 8 digits of my phone number contain four 1s,and 3 of them are consecutive. If I add all the digits I
get 29! And 2 plus 9 is 11! Should I change my number?!?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The joys of applied math to statistical hypothesis. You can make anything believable if you want this way.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
The second seal hasn't been opened yet so wouldn't that sort of make your post irrelevant?

As far as I know the fifth seal is already open since a long time:

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

The fifth seal means all the Falun Dafa disciples who have been murderred and tortured to death by the wicked Chinese Communist Party(the great red Dragon in the book of Revelation). They are all longing for justice.

The whole book of Revelation has been constructed upon the teachings of Elijah(E-Li-God) who was to come before Judgment Day. In my opinion the bible means Li Hongzhi who started spreading his teachings of Falun Dafa in China in 1992. Falun Dafa spread in an explosive manner to 100 million practitioners in seven years. Never seen in the history of mankind, never to be seen again if you ask me.

China is called the "middle kingdom of the earth" for a reason.... The reason being that the end times focus is on China.

In 1999-07-20 the CCP started persecuting the 100 million Falun Dafa disciples. As predicted byt Nostradamus(july 1999 he predicted).

As it stands Falun Dafa has spread to more than 100 countries across the world and its teachings are unique(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in your daily actions), free of charge, include mind and body cultivation and it can explain all the mysteries of the old religions in a scientific way.

All people are welcome to check out Falun Dafa´s teachings in my signature link below, the book is called Zhuan Falun and sold more than 100 million copies in China during the 90s before it was banned.

The book is in my view the most important book ever published.

Just my two cents, no absolute truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Good theory but it's just that unfortunatley. I believe when a seal is opened it will be very hard to doubt and nothing, no offense, as obscure as your reference of the fifth seal.

I'm pretty sure when God starts popping seals open it's gonna be quite an eye opener

edit on 18-4-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Visited the falun dafa site, the opening page sums a lot up for me

"In order to explore this domain, humankind must fundamentally change its conventional thinking. Otherwise, the truth of the universe will forever remain a mystery to humankind, and everyday people will forever crawl within the boundary delimited by their own ignorance.""

sounds alot like ATS... deny ignorance.

which fits in with how i see the coming few years, its about a change of the human way of thinking, a change in our combined consciousness not a literal end of the world.
i am so glad i'm a pagan and my life cycles are outside of the Christan faith, i'm glad our paths have crossed in this world, but my path will continue as the wheel of life continues to turn, there is no beginning or end there just is

edit on 18-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I would say the Son-of-Man wants to separate the wicked ones from the good people. He who can enlighten to truth in time will have mighty gains:

Rev: 16:15:

"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

When things start "popping in the sky" it is already late days...

Remember, the chosen ones are sealed after the sixth seal has arrived:

"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
reply to post by kro32

I would say the Son-of-Man wants to separate the wicked ones from the good people. He who can enlighten to truth in time will have mighty gains:

"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

Interesting but it helps to explain your point if you don't do it with bible quotes

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by Gaussq
reply to post by kro32

Interesting but it helps to explain your point if you don't do it with bible quotes

That is true but there are many Christians in here and if I can relate the Book of Revelation to our current world reality I believe more people can benefit.

In the bible it is said John the Baptist(who wrote Revelation and was said to be the best man to ever have come out of a mother´s womb) was Elijah who was to come(John the Baptist may have been a split incarnation of Li Honghzi)...

That makes the Book of Revelation more credible to me, it is just that the real meaning is incomprehensible to people these days since they have too many notions from Church about a man popping up in the sky.

Elijah spreads his teachings before Judgment to save people, that is the essence of the Bible and he who can enlighten in time will benefit.

Anyone who can jump on the train of Falun Dafa in time and cultivate himself a little will have enormous future gains - as is said in many places of the bible.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well I would love to debate you on this but you are definitly beyond my range in regards to this subject so I will politely bow out. enjoy your evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So is the bible the word or the scandinavian myths or the chinese Falun Dafa ?
which one is the true word of the divine and why quote the others then ?
you seem a little lost my friend.. are you walking many paths at once as this can only lead to mixed meanings..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
One is all. One creates all, The Pyramid of Numbers:

1x1 =1
11x11=121
111x111=12321
1111x1111=1234321
11111x11111=123454321
111111x111111=12345654321

Get the Idea..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
But the Book of Revelations was written as a way for John to get the anti-Rome message out to fellow Christians without getting caught and punished for it. You know, give out his own propaganda agaisnt the oppressive regime of the day in the form of a story.

I was having this conversation just last night with my Christian friends of various denominations (Roman Catholic, Presbytarian etc while I myself am an atheist) and we all agreed on that interpretation of what Revelation really is. In fact, it was one of those Christian friends who first brought up how much he hates Revelation being misinterpreted by others as some sort of end times prophecy when it wasn't written as such at all, only interpreted as that by future members of the faith.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree curious the link in my first post to the meaning of the number 666 covers this well.
www.thatreligiousstudieswebsite.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
WWW is also 666

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I give you a bunch of other prophecies from Buddhism, Islam(have to add that one later), Ge An, Asatro(the wolf age was taken from Eddan) regarding Falun Dafa here:

www.abovetopsecret.com... - the Udumbara prophecy has come true - the same prophecy is common for Buddhism and Christianity.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - Ge An´s prophecy about Falun Dafa

Wolf Age from Voluspa(Asatro end times prophecy):

en.wikisource.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
But the Book of Revelations was written as a way for John to get the anti-Rome message out to fellow Christians without getting caught and punished for it. You know, give out his own propaganda agaisnt the oppressive regime of the day in the form of a story.

That is your interpretation, I respect it but my way of seeing it is that it is indeed an end times prophecy but hard to decifer for anyone with a mind filled with notions from modern theologists own interpretations.

it is said the future kings will come from the east in Revelation:

>

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Who are the kings from the East? Have a look around yourself in Asia.

Which spiritual way has recently spread from the east across the world with mind and body cultivation and without money involvement, clergy, membership etc?

There is just Falun Dafa, no other spiritual practice has been spread from Asia or elsewhere in modern times with any global impact.

In addition Falun Dafa has unique scriptures written by Li Hongzhi and it also offers a revolutionizing multi-dimensional(many time-spaces) science to the world.

I use to say, you need to experience Falun Dafa to understand how incredible it is. Just try the exercises and read the book, the rest will come automatically if you have the inclination.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you for those links they were a great read,
but as always it is open to interpretation.
from wiki in regards to the poem about odin
"Finally a beautiful reborn world will rise from the ashes of death and destruction where Baldr will live again in a new world where the earth sprouts abundance without sowing seed"

hinting that the world will not end, but rather go though a change , it dosnt say all earthlings will die and end up in the afterlife.

en.wikipedia.org...

and from one of the quoted threads
"the blossoming of Udumbara flowers signals that the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel has come to the human world" and "Regardless of one's religious affiliation - Buddhism, Christianity or any other - anyone who offers compassion to people will have the opportunity to meet the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel. "
this could be read that he will walk this earth and we will meet him here , not in heaven.

and then your other thread supports this too, "8. The book mentions that after enduring the tribulations, practitioners in China will see 'daylight in the future.' " meaning that light will again shine on the earth.

did you happen to read the links i posted in my first post ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join