It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the wolf hour, the wolf age, the date 2011/11/11, the 111 years and the 666 bible prophe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I would like to add the comet Elenin to this thread, it coincides with the October-November numerology too, and it seems to behave unpredictably in its orbit, it really catches my attention since the name E-Lenin has a communist touch to it and as far as I know all that communism has brought to mankind is misery. Hence I believe the name is not accidental.

Especially since the CCP persecutes Falun Dafa in China(as was prophesied by Nostradamus to happen in July 1999, it happened on 1999-07-20...) this name of "Lenin" seems like a dark omen.

Finally the alignment over the last several years between Elenin and the sun and at least one planet has caused earthquakes every time....

Nostradamus says the following:

Quatrain II.43

During the bearded star's appearance, The three great princes will be made enemies: Hit from the sky, peace earth trembling, Pau, Tiber overflowing, serpent on the brink placed.

Quatrain II.62

Mabus will soon die and there will happen a dreadful destruction of people and animals. Suddenly, vengeance will appear, a hundred hands, thirst and hunger, when the comet passes.

Wikipedia on Elenin comet(discovered on December 10th 2010):

en.wikipedia.org...

An interesting theory on the matching between the quakes and the alignment on the planets and the comet:

Matt Unowho says:
%A %B %e%q, %Y at %I:%M %p

"Hello sir, I was wondering why for the last 4 years every time this comet aligns with earth and at min one other planet or ther sun there is a major earthquake? I have found over half a dozen in the last 2 years alone. Funny thing is i went to the Nasa Jpl orbit diagran and did all the alignments for the past few years ( elenin earth sun ) elenin earth jupiter ect.. then i took thoes dates and searched for earthquakes. Wouldnt ya know EVERY ALIGNMENT corrilated with a 6.0 or better. Also strange, as C/2010X1 Elenin gets closer.. the quakes get MUCH bigger. The alignments and quake dates are a dead on match. China,Indonesia,Chili,Japan,Afganistan ect. This must mean Elenin is having sever gravitational effects. Essentially the earth is being tugged on by Elenin and other body. How is this Possible? Can a meer comet 4km in dia do this? Or is this a moon to a dwarf star? or is it a dwarf star? Why is Elenin effecting the Earth so much? FWY next alignment April 11th."

My comment: April 11th: A 6.6 quake at Honshu was recorded... When is the next alignment?

Another comment about Elenin:

"Looking at the evidence, I’m beginning to doubt that ‘comet’ elenin is a comet at all. I’ve seen images from amateur astronomers that have been able to locate it, and to even the untrained eye, it does not appear comet-like at all. I’ve even seen animations that clearly show some planetary bodies orbiting around whatever this really is, dwarf star or whatever it might be. I only wonder why this information would be kept from us, and to go to such lengths to keep it from people. Disgraceful. (Oh, and by the way, it is said to be approaching from behind the Sun, anyone who understands how light and visibility works, would understand just how bright our Sun is, and how difficult it would be to see because if it’s radiating light.)"

sites.google.com...

Could it be that when Elenin lines up with the planets inside our solar system that will be the real trigger of the megaquake?

The above data actually seems to indicate such events occurring in an orderly fashion.

Now over to something really interesting:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Check out this video - this is good stuff and shows us what may happen:

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Hi, I just checked your homepage now, I can see you input alot of effort there, good job.

I agree on something you said. Those who make it through will all be able to meet our Lord creator here in this world.

About 666, the great deluge in the city of Falun was in 1666...

Let´s be kindhearted and remember Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance - this behaviour will help us all reach our homelands in heaven.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join