It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the wolf hour, the wolf age, the date 2011/11/11, the 111 years and the 666 bible prophe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
the 8 digits of my phone number contain four 1s,and 3 of them are consecutive. If I add all the digits I
get 29! And 2 plus 9 is 11! Should I change my number?!?

Then i must burn my phone and simcard, cause my phone number consists of 10 digitits, but 5 out of the 10 is the number 6 so .6...666.6, i let the other numbers open so i will not get stalked by this forum or whosoever wants to, but those numbers shown are in that exact order (even the 666 part), plus i was born on 9/11. Makes it a good combo doesn't it?

Numbers mostly are what you make of it, if you think 666 is bad, then 666 is bad for you, if you believe in fryday 13th as in a bad day then it will be so for you..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Of course, the world will not end. Did I ever say that?

A new world(in a different time-space dimension?..) will rise and it will be infinitely better than this one, just like all the prophecies say. Anyone who can improve himself and cultivate Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and cherish Falun Dafa in their heart during the end times will have great chances I believe.

Sorry, could not yet find the time to delve into them, I will do it later and report back.

Anyway, please keep in mind, if you now have the chance to read Zhuan Falun and have a close look at Falun Dafa, that is NO COINCIDENCE.

That is what you(and I) waited for during countless lifetimes, all our suffering was to get a chance to see the scriptures of Falun Dafa and cultivate up.

Sometimes when I hold practice session with new people, they start crying, and they cry and cry - of joy....

That is really what happens, one´s main spirit(your soul) knows exactly what has happened and he is so happy there are no words to describe it.....

/Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you Gaussq, i am glad that i have come to this world in this time, as the information i can recieve is greater in the whole then many of my other voyagers, I dont belive enlightenment comes from too much knowledge, but in this incarnation my mind is a tool that needs its fill. i have seen many things and while i will read the book you link to in ints entirity, i do not belive that that is why i am here, as you know we are all walking diffrent paths, and while ours may cross in one or more places , you know that we walk diffrent paths. These paths are not right or wrong, but ones we haven chossen to walk this cycle. And remeber that all paths lead to the same place, there is no beginning or end, there just is.
from chaos we were born, and to it we return, to be born again.
blessed be those that seek the knowledge of truth.
thank you for showing me but one part of this universal puzzle
sprocket.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

You are welcome, feel free to feedback your thoughts after reading through the whole book.

PS: A short video about cultivation, Falun Dafa and being True, Good and Endure: vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I knew I heard that sixth seal line somewhere...

edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

A mega-earthquake is predicted for the 22nd...and from the 11/3 till the 22/4 it's exactly 1 month and 11 days...111, or 6 weeks, or 42 days which equals 7. 7 is the number the Illuminati usually have sacrificial killings.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauwser

the 8 digits of my phone number contain four 1s,and 3 of them are consecutive. If I add all the digits I

Then i must burn my phone and simcard, cause my phone number consists of 10 digitits, but 5 out of the 10 is the number 6 so .6...666.6, i let the other numbers open so i will not get stalked by this forum or whosoever wants to, but those numbers shown are in that exact order (even the 666 part), plus i was born on 9/11. Makes it a good combo doesn't it?

Numbers mostly are what you make of it, if you think 666 is bad, then 666 is bad for you, if you believe in fryday 13th as in a bad day then it will be so for you..

Lol...I was born on the 26.6.86 so that's 666... ^^...but... If you're into these numbers doesn't mean you're religious...Im not at all, but these numbers seem to have meaning for the elite and to me that's enough to give them a second look.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The sixth seal has been opened recently....Japan

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The seventh seal comes for next year. Not all of the things that come with the sixth have manifested yet, it will show over the year.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why do people waste their time with this rubbish? The bible, along with other holy books, were written and compiled to control and manipulate the masses, and fear was a major key to making it work. There have been countless events, such as major earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, wars, plagues, famines, etc throughout human history since the alleged time of Christ, which could have fit any one of the prophecies. I guess people just want to think they are special and live in a special time, and to those people I say be careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herblackwings
The sixth seal has been opened recently....Japan

Exactly, Japan was the start with two 1s in the date(03-11). Three 1s appear first on October 1st and then during six weeks the number of 1s grow up until six 1s in 11-11-11 when the sixth seal is over. A break of half a year and then the seven trumpets are to begin in 2012.

Coincidentally the 13th period of the ninth wave of the Mayan calendar is terminated in October, starting on 2011-10-11 and terminating on 2011-10-28....

Please read the book Zhuan Falun once.

Remember, the objective of all these disasters is to purify the earth and then be able to create a new world wikth higher demands on xinxing(mind nature of people) and karma(less karma is a demand for a better world, that is why mankind will need to suffer to purify itself from its karma).

/Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

PS: Some ancient texts use 616 instead of 666 - that is remarkable since we are speaking about six 1s in the date of 2011-11-11...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting is that the whole Nordic religion focuses in on China as "Midgard" or the "Middle Kingdom/MIddle Earth" in their end times prophecy...

"The official name of China changed with each dynasty or with each new government, the imperial governments referred to themselves as the Empire of the Great Qing, Empire of the Great Ming, etc. However, the common name remained as Zhōngguó (simplified Chinese: 中国; traditional Chinese: 中國, Mandarin pronunciation: [tʂʊ́ŋkwɔ̌]) through dynastic changes. This translates traditionally as "Middle Kingdom," or as "central country.""

members.iquest.net...

The section below probably refers to the seven trumpets and the new world being created:

The waters are troubled, the waves surge up:
Announcing now the knell of Fate,
Heimdal winds his horn aloft,
On Hel's road all men tremble

Yggdrasil trembles, the towering ash
Groans in woe; the wolf is loose:
Odhinn speaks with the head of Mimir
Before he is swallowed by Surt's kin.

From the east drives Hrym, lifts up his shield
The squamous serpent squirms with rage
The great worm with the waves contending
The pale-beaked eagle pecks at the dead,
Shouting for joy: the ship Naglfar

Sails out from the east, at its helm Loki
With the children of darkness, the doom-bringers
Offspring of monsters, allies of the wolf,
All who Byleists's brother follow.

What of the gods? What of the elves?
Gianthome groans the gods are in council
The dwarves grieve before their door of stone,
Masters of walls. Well, would you know more?

Surt with the bane of branches comes
From the south, on his sword the sun of the Valgods,
Crags topple, the crone falls headlong,
Men tread Hel's road, the Heavens split open.

A further woe falls upon Hlin
As Odhinn comes forth to fight the wolf;
The killer of Beli battles with Surt:
Now shall fall Frigga's beloved.

Now valiant comes Valfather's son,
Vidar, to vie with Valdyr in battle,
Plunges his sword into he son of Hvedrung,
Avenging his father with a fell thrust.

Now the son of Hlodyn and Odhinn comes
To fight with Fenris; fiercest of warriors
He mauls in his rage all Middle-Earth;
Men in fear all flee their homesteads;
Nine paces back steps Bur's son
Retreats from the worm of taunts unafraid.

Now death is the portion of doomed men,
Red with blood the buildings of gods,
The sun turns black in the summer after,
Winds whine. Well, would know more?

Earth sinks in the sea, the sun turns black,
Cast down from Heaven are the hot stars,
Fumes reek, into flames burst,
The sky itself is scorched with fire.

I see Earth rising a second time
Out of the foam, fair and green;
Down from the fells fish to capture,
Wings the eagle; waters flow.

At lda's Field the Aesir meet:
They remember the worm of Middle-Earth,
Ponder again the great twilight
And the ancient runes of the high god

Boards shall be found of a beauty to wonder at,
Boards of gold in the grass long after,
The chess boards they owned in the olden days,

Unsown acres shall harvests bear,
Evil be abolished, Baldur return
And Hropt's hall with Hod rebuild,
Wise gods. Well, would you know more?

Haenir shall wield the wand of prophecy,
The sons two brothers set up their dwelling
In wide Windhome. Well, would you know more?

Fairer than sunlight, I see a hall
A hall thatched with gold in Gimle:
Kind Lords shall live there in delight for ever.

Now rides the Strong One to Rainbow Door,
Powerful from heaven, the All-Ruler:
From the depths below a drake comes flying
The dark dragon from Darkfell,
Bears on his opinions the bodies of men,
Soars overhead I sink now

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Jacob actually had 12 sons (and one daughter)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
... Bad Wolf?

*coughcough*

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Some very good research, but I should mention that the Sixth Seal you mention probably won't happen this year; it's too soon. The anti-christ hasn't even been revealed yet, and if I'm not mistaken, that Sixth Seal is part of God's wrath, one of the final seals before the LITERAL end of the world - by my calculations, sometime in 2018.

No doubt I believe there will be more earthquakes, terrible and great - but this Sixth Seal, this earthquake that levels all mountains and sinks all islands.. it is the most powerful earthquake that our Earth has ever known. There will likely not be any survivors.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
it is the most powerful earthquake that our Earth has ever known. There will likely not be any survivors.

I beg to differ, there will be survivors, have a look at some of my other posts.
"
"the blossoming of Udumbara flowers signals that the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel has come to the human world" and "Regardless of one's religious affiliation - Buddhism, Christianity or any other - anyone who offers compassion to people will have the opportunity to meet the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel. "
this could be read that he will walk this earth and we will meet him here , not in heaven.

and then your other thread supports this too, "8. The book mentions that after enduring the tribulations, practitioners in China will see 'daylight in the future.' " meaning that light will again shine on the earth. "

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Has anybody ever thought about this " God " being an extraterrestial mothership or something?...Just replace God with spaceship, angel with alien. Since it's explained by primitive people some odd thousand years ago, they couldn't have described this event in any other manner then metaphors and mumbojumbo...

" And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. "

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Sounds like Independance day to me...
edit on 19-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Gaussq, I did read Zhuan Falun as you requested.
The sixth seal only just opened, time is irrelevant when it comes to these releases of energy from a spiritual point of view. Nothing is instantaneous, you will see many things some this year. Other religions have stories similar to the christian one of Revelations....you read between the lines and see they all predict the same things that will come.
Earthquakes, tsunamis, plagues, major destruction... it is a sad truth we face.
Our earth has decided to shake the fleas from her back.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herblackwings
Gaussq, I did read Zhuan Falun as you requested.
The sixth seal only just opened, time is irrelevant when it comes to these releases of energy from a spiritual point of view. Nothing is instantaneous, you will see many things some this year. Other religions have stories similar to the christian one of Revelations....you read between the lines and see they all predict the same things that will come.
Earthquakes, tsunamis, plagues, major destruction... it is a sad truth we face.
Our earth has decided to shake the fleas from her back.

Yes you are right, about it already being open I believe Japan, the mudslides in Brazil etc and the cracks in the ground were the start of the whole thing, this is all in its initial stages.

I guess you also saw the prophecy where the pestilence which is already distributed among people was included:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: What did you think about the book? The first time it is not so easy to read it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Mine equals 9
together our telephone number = 9/11

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join