It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

You have a deplorable ethics to put forth such a prediction and not give the circumstances of your information gathering and the situation that has predicated such a thread.

Purveyors of fear are the lowest of the low. The attempt to dis-empower the human once again rears it ugly head.

This is the true and real conspiracy.

To place on the heads of the meek obscure and unproven situations has been used since time immemorial to control the innocent with guilt for circumstances not only beyond their control but circumstances engineered to control them.

We can see you, your landings and your lies. Its a new Aeon and a new time. You will never have the children. They belong here. Keep your death threats to yourself. We are here now. If you can inhabit, to kill torture and maim. We can in habit to love, heal and save.

Channelled by ac for the Master Friends and the Angel Warriors of the Paradigm for Mankind.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

Nicely put, sir. Every new generation thinks that they are re-inventing this crapola. I went through it myself in my 20s and 30s. It would save them all a lot of time if they could get more of an 'aerial' perspective on all this stuff but they (me in the past as well) get all caught up with the minutiae on the ground.

Sometimes I think that it is some kind of mis-guided hormonal force that keeps all of this going.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So would you agree that slaying one's family to save them from this horrifying
event may be a good idea?
I must assume that your information is reliable and that you felt the need to
release it to your fellow-ATSers, so do I rummage in the cupboard for the
shotgun?... or do I chicken out and put both barrels in my own mouth and quit
this dying world?...
what do YOU think pitchdragon?

Call it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just saying - If I died tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

after 7 pages of long conversation i give you the big shinging star with TruePatriot1685 you put the finger on it and it make me very happy, all the other negative post show only one things people a scared to die but they also need to know when they are going to die and they forget we had to live to experience and to share wit others to enjoy this life and not be scared when the end come

thank you... thank you so much

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That was lovely, to bring Us to that perspective. And if it comes to pass that you are correct in your prediction, so be it. Not much I can do to change it, eh? I imagine all the things you listed were never things that mattered to me in others. Behavior that breaks the three Laws is the only behavior I cannot condone, and if One has a Betterment Ethic, I'm likely to want to spend time around One. It is in the nobility of Humanity I believe until the end. For I have seen it.

We will help One Another.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

if you had read my thread this man will no need to put a gun in his mouth or to kill his family... this an allegory even my 8 years daughter understand it... i did not made a message panic i just ask question, i use a picture and people did not want to answer it ...

now if people overreact it mean something...why they are so upset...because they are reall waiting they end ? or they don't face the fact that we should really all live as brother and sister...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Wow. Guess I'm late to the party. LOL!

Read the first post and responded...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

sorry i did not understand !

but if you say so ... it was an allegory just that ... maybe you should change chanel

but i'm happy for you you are in the right side of the light good and i don't want your child i have mine
i love them and i rize them in love and respect of others people

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

...And that is the reply I expected. This site is constantly littered with this sort of
silly 'the sky is fallin' in' statements and the slight difference in this one -is the
ego-feeding of an O.P.

What on Earth makes you think that this lesson hasn't been learned before?

I agree, I didn't take in the 'imagine now' concept and that I, for some strange
reason thought that you had a premonition about a catastrophe...

Thank you for the lesson, please feel free to assume I am taught.
edit on 17-4-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

you said We will help One Another

it's enough for me to still have faith in human race
even if i had read so many hateful answer

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

What on Earth makes you think that this lesson hasn't been learned before?

i'm not given a lesson i'm not so pretentious a man as Gandhi have not achieve to do it, so a simple guy like me...
i was just trying to open a debate because since a few months i see people more devided then united, i read so many heatred thread, i just wanted to understand is it a crime...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Death is a part of life its nothing to be afraid about lol...and i think you been watching "The Stand" by stephen king too much

A painfull long lasting death is what everyone fears
edit on 17-4-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No such thing as death. Changing channels in an infinite holographic continuum has happened for uncounted lifetimes. Then there is something beyond that and that and that. You can't manipulate everyone for cheap thrills, flags, stars or a rep.

You are trolling for reaction tweaking us on fundamental fears of death. Cheap bait. That's so low you could mine core magma.

You should be selling pharmaceuticals or short selling. Madison Avenue has many potential competitors for you.

We die and are born each moment. And, each moment we choose life. Or, to give in to the illusory limits of fear.

ZG

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nice message here.
Hard to figure out how the OP could come up with all these smart conclusions, but still beeing stupid enough to post this thread as a prediction and automatically be a fearmongerer, instead of posting it in the philosophical part of the forum where it obviously belongs...

There are plenty of posts here on ATS with no important message - one would hope that when someone finally have an important message to share, at least they would present it in a correct way so that most people get the actual message.
Too much to ask for maybe?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

you run here to give me a answer without searching what is the purpose, so please next time don't read just the last answer...it will save some time.

Now you can write pretty words but you did not really understand the principle so before judging and condemning me. you should take your time and think.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

maybe because i don't give a damn about the rules
and i don"t follow the line.
(it's a joke for does who think i'm egocentric)

seriously they moved my thread so they decide to put it here in the begining it was on predicition and prophecies i was really thinking that they will move it to gray area.

mabye my message was not unimportant

now i can tell i failed to have a real debate about it,it was an allegory and people are focusing about only one things, this thread is not in the right section like there life depending only on this...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

hello this my prediction, take or leave it.... in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor . now that you know this news tell me ... all this conversation about immigrant it is so important. do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?. all the conversation about islam it is so important do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ? all this conversation about gay it is so important do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?. all this conversation about money it is so important do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ? about politics, television and now question for the potential survivor in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important? ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ? be honest ... this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

Have you ever read the works of Hafiz? This is from "The Gift".

"The Idiot's Warehouse"
by Hafiz

I know the idiot's warehouse
Is always full.

I know each of us
Could run back and forth from there
All day long.

And show everyone our vast collection.

Though tonight, Hafiz (or your name here).
Retire from the madness for an hour,

Gather with some loyal friends (maybe ATSers)
Or sit alone

And
Sing beautiful songs

To God.

This thread, whether you want to read this or not, is not about a lack of sophistication on the part of the posters or readers. It is about an OP who is not in full control of their psychic and mental faculties.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I see what your saying we should all be ready to die at any moment, I agree kind of I guess we are all just lemmings in a video game after all. You should have expected the reaction from people though, maybe worded it as something other than a prediction? People tend to believe that crap and get heated about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Someone with "i hate rascist" as there mood. yet makes a thread about how everyone should help other humans & not care for the trivial stuff in life, as in death none of it will matter anyway.

sorry about you're Fail..

Good Night sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join