It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged Capture of Bin Laden Coming Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is Bin Laden already dead and they are just waiting till we are closer to the election to announce it?

This website does any analysis about Bin Laden's capture and the parallels with the Saddam capture. What do you think?

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I do not think OBL will be caught because I think his ties to some important people are very tight. If he is caught, there wouldn't be as many future terrorist attacks and that would be bad for the ultimate agenda.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I do not think OBL will be caught because I think his ties to some important people are very tight. If he is caught, there wouldn't be as many future terrorist attacks and that would be bad for the ultimate agenda.

No it wouldn't. Think the opposite, then they would be able to say "Insurgents enraged - swear to uphold Bin Laden's views." See the point im trying to make? They could use his death or capture to spark more rage and terrorism. He'd die or be captured and called a "martyr". This would all fit nicely into the ultimate agenda. His important ties are probably some organizations that sound very familiar, im sure you can take a few stabs at that.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He killed 3000 innocent American and he desirves to die. If we do have him i hope Bush brings him out in October so it will help him win the elction. I know its hard for you conspiracy theoriest to see that Bush does not want anymore terrorist attacks but it is true. Bush does not want or did he ever want terrorist attacks. To say he did is ridiculous to say the least. You need to stop watching MM's Mockumentary and stop believing everything you read or see on TV. Back to the point, i hope we have OBL, it would make me feel safer.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
He killed 3000 innocent American and he desirves to die. If we do have him i hope Bush brings him out in October so it will help him win the elction. I know its hard for you conspiracy theoriest to see that Bush does not want anymore terrorist attacks but it is true. Bush does not want or did he ever want terrorist attacks. To say he did is ridiculous to say the least. You need to stop watching MM's Mockumentary and stop believing everything you read or see on TV. Back to the point, i hope we have OBL, it would make me feel safer.
Why are u closed minded? We have our opinion, u have yours. Chances are something like that could happen. I think Bush would do anything to stay in office to praise God and do the same as the nations of Islam.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
What do you think?
www.prisonplanet.com...
I think that the staging of Osama's capture will come by as a tactic of the current Administration. Like the article says, if they don't stage this capture, most likely the current Administration would stage another terrorist attack.

I urge all who read this not to believe the lies that will come from the White House in relation to Osama Bin Laden's future capture. It will be fake if it happens.

Osama has a special relationship with the CIA, as well as the Bush Family.

Take into account also the claims of Alan and Cindy Thompson. This couple came across the hiding place of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. It is also mentioned that high officials of Australia, Britain and the US have been in this area. Osama's quarters were being protected by US Commandos. In other words, Osama is under full protection of the United States Government, much like those Saudi's and Bin Ladens after 9/11, when the Bin Ladens were flown out under closed air-space.

It's a big deception that they're really going to "catch" Osama Bin Laden. If he is not dead as of now, then he certainly remains under protection of the US Government.

Who benefits from the War on Terrorism? The Bush family and the Bin Laden Family are two families that do.

Don't fall for the fake capture of Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Instead, ask yourself why Clinton didn't grab him when he was offered to us on a silver platter. "We didn't have any grounds to prosecute him."

Yeah, right.:shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Instead, ask yourself why Clinton didn't grab him when he was offered to us on a silver platter. "We didn't have any grounds to prosecute him."

Yeah, right.:shk:

I thought the last time he did, people accused him of wagging the dog? Some people are never happy. That whole Clinton/Bin Laden thing has been debunked so many times, even SNOPES declared it an urban legend. I don't want to changed the subject of this thread, just Google if anyone doesn't believe me.

Anyway, my real question is, why hasn't there been an interview with Hussein? It's been a while since we have had him. We saw some trial footage, then he diisappeared again. They really haven't been parading him around, in fact, it looks they are hiding him. If they caught OBL, would they just show a photo of him getting his teeth checked out, months later the first day of trial, then hide him away again?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I thought the last time he did, people accused him of wagging the dog? Some people are never happy. That whole Clinton/Bin Laden thing has been debunked so many times, even SNOPES declared it an urban legend. I don't want to changed the subject of this thread, just Google if anyone doesn't believe me.

What about the audiotape of Clinton on Long Island, curme?

new topics

top topics

join