It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penguin's who like to be tickled!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Makes me want one now!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That....was.....AWESOME! Thanks for the post, we want one too now!

Hmmmm....how much do Penguins go for

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
where can i get one? i love penguins ever since i watched Happy Feet...they seem so loveable...kinda like having a dog that doesnt eat as much...the little bugger seems like it would be so fun especially for little kids...i know my daughter would love this

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

That made my day, thank you! S&F

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
That....was.....AWESOME! Thanks for the post, we want one too now!

Hmmmm....how much do Penguins go for

No idea, but I can imagine this video will inspire a lot of people to try to acquire one. Or at least, really want to have one and find how unattainable they are.

Originally posted by gdaub23
where can i get one? i love penguins ever since i watched Happy Feet...they seem so loveable...kinda like having a dog that doesnt eat as much...the little bugger seems like it would be so fun especially for little kids...i know my daughter would love this

I have a 2 year, 2 month old and she is addicted to this video. We watched it all morning laughing and it really brings one out of the usual doom and gloom with the current world events. This cheered me so had to share

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech

That made my day, thank you! S&F

It totally brightened my day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well that's going to keep me smiling all day long!

Rockin vid!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Out of curiosity I googled "Pet Penguin" and in addition to one place that offered "Fairy Penguins" that they ship to you "slightly sedated so they would be calm during the shipping process in a specially designed crate and could go for 5 days without food and arrives with a pack of frozen fish for you to feed them with the moment it arrives which is supposed to cause it to instantly bond with you and love you all for $25" but are currently all sold out so check back soon, I found this particular answer on Yahoo answers;

Where can I get a pet penguin? My best friend is in love with penguins, all kinds. I know they take a special diet and environment; we are ready for that but before I go all out I need to know which pengiun I can get so that I previde the best possible enviroment for it. If anyone can help me out I would be forever grateful!

For which the best chosen answer was;

If you are to own a pet penguin (which is illegal anyhow) you would have to get a permit from the USDA and design an appropriate large salt-water habitat to meet with USIS and USDA annual inspections regularly. In order to obtain an exotic pet the person who is selling it to you has to have a USDA license and report the sale to our agency so we can come and inspect your facility. You will be required to find an exotic vet which certifies a document that the animal is in good health every year additionally. Owning such an animal requires a lot of expertise and anyone who has to ask here shows they clearly lack. A penguin is a social animal and to have just one would deny it the emotional attention it would require as it relies on it's group for survival so more than 4 are required to be kept together.

So just FYI I guess it is not such a simple thing to get/have, which I am sure is better for the health and welfare of the bird (guess I have seen to many episodes of Animal Hoarders and am just simply amazed and disgusted at how some humans are with their...."pets").

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

It's nice to see all the strict guidlines as this is a very unique animal that probably needs a lot of special care and requirements.

I'd hate to hear of penguin abuse as we do with other animals in human care.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
Well that's going to keep me smiling all day long!

Rockin vid!

I needed to get another penguin fix to improve my mood.

This is better then prozac!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
wow, wow , that is one cute as hell penguin , I love him
Thank You very much for posting this , you get a million virtual starts from me

edit on 16/4/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The penguin video was very cute i got a huge chuckle watching it..I imagine there is alot of special care behind owning one of those but still there just darling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

yea...

That was pretty cool..

who knew

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
wow, wow , that is one cute as hell penguin , I love him
Thank You very much for posting this , you get a million virtual starts from me

edit on 16/4/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

It certainly is climbing in views, probably going to sky rocket if it goes viral.

Personally, it really made my day when usually cuteness fails.

new topics

top topics

join