It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosive Interview With Bill Ayers - "Not One Bit" Of Regret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Posting three videos, the first one being Breaking News news interview with Bill Ayers, where on
04/13/2011 Bill Ayers is asked if he regrets planting bombs at the New York City Police Headquarters, The Capitol Building,
and The Pentagon
; His answer?

"not one bit"

When watched consecutively this set of videos put some very important pieces together.

Full interview can be listened to here:
Link

Especially in light of the recent news that Obama seeks a
second term as President Of The United States.

Where was Bill Ayers a couple of years ago, during the 2008 elections?
Keeping his mouth shut, and now you know why!

Now...lets take a look back a few years and compare some words that Barack Obama
had to say about Bill Ayers...

"he did something despicable 40 years ago"

Let me ask you this, what do you actually know about The Weather Underground Bombings?
If not much, dont miss the last video, as it's crucial to understanding. Vintage footage, well worth the watch.

And then now, lets look back and watch Obama's explosive response when asked about terrorists...
(Ignore the title of this video)

Folks, do you ever get the feeling that we are being played, big time?

How ironic is it that before the bombing of The Pentagon in 1971, a warning had gone out,
to tighten security measures due to the "war demonstrations".

Sound familiar? Pre attack warnings?

Were we ever told the truth about The Weather Underground Bombings?
Have you ever wondered if Bill Ayers is part of the Shadow Government?

Why was he never put in Gitmo? Granted, they did not have Gitmo back then, but he
was not even put in jail.

Ayers escaped prosecution on procedural grounds. In the words of Ayers, "Guilty as hell, free as a bird --

www.americanthinker.com...

An actual news broadcast covering The Bombings back in 1972.

Bear with me, as I am going to venture out here and show where Bill Ayers
is even involved in the recent Middle East Revolutions.

Back on January 1, 2010 Bill Ayers and his cohorts
gathered in front of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo to join in solidarity with the terrorist group Hamas.

www.theittlist.com...

www.france24.com...

The group behind the Gaza flotilla that engaged in deadly clashes with Israeli commandos today counts among its top supporters the friends and associates of President Barack Obama, namely the founders of the Weather Underground terrorist organization, William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Jodie Evans, the leader of the radical activist organization Code Pink.

Earlier today, Israeli navy commandos raided the six-ship flotilla, encountering heavy resistance and live fire from the activists. Several activists were killed and dozens of others were reportedly injured, as were several of the Israeli commandos. source

"Days of Rage" Terrorist Ayers
www.npr.org...

"Days of Rage" "Middle East Revolutions"
www.vancouversun.com...

Jodi Evans, a founder of the radical anti-war group Code Pink and "bundler" for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Wednesday.

townhall.com...

Code Pink ties to "Middle East Revolutions"
biggovernment.com...

edit on 16-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am not so sure that I am following the exact point of this thread. Okay Bill Ayers goes on radio a few days ago and says that he does not regret the bombing in 1971. Obama is then on with Bill O’Reilly talking about his friends then it cuts to his direct relations to Ayers, I get that part which is bad. Then the third video is where he starts yelling at the woman about how he cares just as much about terrorism as Giuliani or Romney.

Now maybe it is just me, maybe I am completely blind, but what exactly is this specific connection you are trying to create?

In addition what are you suggesting with the last video? Since there was high alert placed for a potential terrorist attack just days before it happened it seemed as though you were tying that in as well?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Forget the birther issue.
Forget the multitude of lies and broken promises.
Forget the unemployment.
Forget the massive deficit.
Forget the spending and raising of taxes.

Judge a man by the friends he keeps.

Vote him out, 2012.
edit on 16-4-2011 by beezzer because: comet elinin caused me to mis-spell

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misior, Nice avatar by the way.

I am going to answer your question with a question.

Why is it that Bill Ayers was not convicted with terrorism?

And were you aware that at the same time The Weather Underground was
staging thier bombings, the FBI, under its Cointel Operation was staging its own bombings?

By the end of April, the FBI offices were to terminate all files dealing with leftist groups.[31] The files were a part of an FBI program called COINTELPRO.[32] However, after COINTELPRO was dissolved in 1971 by J. Edgar Hoover,[33] the FBI continued its counterintelligence on groups like the Weather Underground. In 1973, the FBI established the 'Special Target Information Development' program, where agents were sent undercover to penetrate the Weather Underground. Due to the illegal tactics of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground. The Weather Underground was no longer a fugitive organization and could turn themselves in with minimal charges against them.[34] en.wikipedia.org...-autogenerated1-33

Get that part? The FBI was involved in bombings THEMSELVES

In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]

In Seattle, FBI agent Louis Harris recruited David Sannes in 1970, a patriotic veteran who was willing to help them catch some bombers. Sannes worked with explosives expert Jeffrey Paul Desmond and FBI agent Bert Carter. Their instructions were to find people interested in bombing. "For a few of the members it was a matter of many weeks of persuasion to actually have them carry through with the bombing projects," said Sannes. When Carter made it clear that he planned to have one bomber die in a booby-trapped explosion, Sannes dropped his FBI work and went public. "My own knowledge is that the FBI along with other Federal law enforcement agencies has been involved in a campaign of bombing, arson and terrorism in order to create in the mass public mind a connection between political dissidence of whatever stripe and revolutionaries of whatever violent tendencies," Sannes reported in an interview on WBAI radio.[9] In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]
www.namebase.org...

Ask yourself also, how is this possible?

A review of Ayers' memoir Fugitive Days that appeared in the New York Times on Sept. 11, 2001, quoted Ayers saying, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Three days after the terrorist attacks, Ayers clarified: "My memoir is, from start to finish, a condemnation of terrorism . . ."

Are all former alleged terrorists/radicals shunned?

No. Former IRA bomber Gerry Adams is welcomed at the White House as a peacemaker. Former PLO leader Yasser Arafat was too. Former Students for a Democratic Society member and Ayers friend Tom Hayden was elected to the California State Assembly. Former Black Panther Bobby Rush is a congressman representing Chicago, as is former Puerto Rican independence activist Luis Gutierrez.

blogs.suntimes.com...

Misioir, *hint* Its the terrorist word
edit on 16-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Bill Ayers is a terrorist, plain and simple.
He should be locked away and never let out.
Let him share a cell with Manson.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

100 % agreed, any ideas as to why he is still loose,
and working to this day to undermine the United States Sovereignty?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by macman

You just answered your own question.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by macman

You just answered your own question.

Yes, its pretty obvious, at least to me.

This business of Terrorism

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Retread hippies are in power, and have been for about 20 years now.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Retread hippies are in power, and have been for about 20 years now.

Nice, had not heard that one yet. "Redtread Hippies" .

Left-leaning news reporters linked to Bill Ayers, Dohrn
Also tied to Marxist-founded group seeking government-run Internet

Read more: Left-leaning news reporters linked to Bill Ayers, Dohrn www.wnd.com...

Among the individuals who were part of the controversial JournoList e-mail group were activists who served on an editorial board alongside Weather Underground terror group founders William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, WND has learned.

Also, it has emerged that other members of JournoList were activists from a far-left think tank with close ties to a Marxist-founded, George-Soros-funded group that petitions for more government control of the Internet.

So far, 107 names have been confirmed as part of the JournoList e-mail group of about 400 reporters and activists. The list shut down last month after group members were caught discussing how to minimize negative publicity about Obama's radical associations, such as the politician's long relationship with his former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I hate to be jaded, but none of that surprises me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
it is my profound belief that bill ayers needs to be sitting in gitmo.

i do judge obama on his actions and deeds but also by the company he keeps

there is a thing a peer pressure you know that thing where you get to blame everyone else for the things you do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have no clue why this thread
got so lil attention. It needs to be
front page news.

here's ya a lil bump

good job BTS

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon,

Maybe were all so used to the terrorist game its become absolutely passe!

It was not until I actually watched that vintage footage that I put 2 and 2 together.

This was all way before my time...

However, the I immediatly made the "Pentagon Connection"!

top topics

join