It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet of FIRE and ICE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
First of all, let me say, this is NOT a prediction; only a dream, but I feel I need to "talk" about it just to get it off my chest.

I normally dream about co-workers and normal life with some eccentricities that usually occur with dreams. However, last night I dreamt, that, as I was watching a live baseball game outdoors with friends and family, I happened to look up and see, zooming toward me, a fiery comet.

Screaming "look out", I began to run (i'm not sure why that would have helped) and at the same time continued watching the comet. It streaked toward the earth, blazing, terrifying everyone. Then suddenly, it stopped, began to hover over the ground and then immediately turned into a crystal blue Ice comet and continued to hover as if it were a space ship of some sort.

Then I awoke. Sweating. Frightened and mortified.

I read a lot about Nibiru/Planet X conspiracies, and believe this is why this dream occurred, but felt I needed to share it with the ATS community for posterity and my own sense of release.

I am greatfull for such a community that allows such cathartic release.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Really odd that you dreamed this, because coincidentally I have twice this week

For me though, the comet wasn't both / didn't change from fire to ice. In my first dream, last week, it was fire and rained down while other events occurred. Two nights ago it was different, it was ice, and everything was becoming frozen while the winds picked up to incredible strengths. Though what happened in these two dreams, specifically, was different, they both ended with the Earth being severely damaged and/or destroyed.

Freaky coincidence, and I don't even believe in the Nibiru "theory" (meaning, the mythos surrounding the possible comet).

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Konah

Thanks for sharing your dream...it is eerie. A quick question; have you been reading or researching Nibiru/Planet X at all or any over the last few weeks? Just wondering if it is a suggestion on the subconscious thing.

I'll be interested to see if anyone else is experiencing these freaky dreams.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

I had a dream about two or three weeks ago. I normally don't remember my dreams. In my dream, I was looking at a screen. On the screen, I was seeing the northern lights in green, the sky and clouds behind it was red. And yes, I have done a lot of research, ( years worth ) on planet x. But this is the first time I have dreamed about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1truthseeker50

being the first time after years of research would seem more of an indication of prophetic, if one leans toward those feelings. I guess we should see if our dreams increase or not.

Thanks for sharing your dream and thoughts

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I feel an impending sense of doom. I fell like something big is goind to happen, I just don't know what. thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Last night's dream didn't include a comet,but an ice and fire UFO.

I was in a balcony with my sister and she started screaming pointing at the sky,which was full of grey clouds.There was a hole in the clouds and in the middle was a white UFO,in the shape of a snow flake.

It stayed there for a minute and then it started spinning in an enormous speed and turned into a fireball and started descending towards us.Then it stoped right in front of us.I looked inside and there were aliens,similar to greys,but not exactly the same.I wasn't afraid,my sister was still screaming and before they leave they gave me 3 red bars(no idea what they were)

Although the UFO was on fire i couldn't feel any heat.The dream wasn't frightening at all,i dare say it was beautiful and all the time i felt relaxed and happy and i had the same feeling(and a stupid smile) when i woke up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I know this is a response but I am in need of a dream interpreter. Lastnight 6/30/2011 I drempt of a storm unlike any I have seen before. The sky was dark from the accumulation of clouds, dust, and strong winds. As I watched the storm I noticed something very wrong with the rain. The storm was raining ice engulfed in fire. The fire covered ice was dime size to golf sized. The fury of this storm killed all the farm land across central America and flattened three major cities with several tornadoes to relocate entire sky scrapers several miles away. What kind of sign is this other than bad? Thank you.

top topics

join