It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme weather is moving tectonic plates, scientists claim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Japan moved 79ft/24 metres towards USA, not 26ft/8 metres, according to the Japanese Coastguards. I am not surprised that you didn't know as TPTB have kept that quiet, as it shows things are a bit more serious then we have been mislead to believe.

What no one has realised is that the movement should have been the other way towards China, as it sits on a Subduction zone, on the Pacific plate. The only way the movement could have gone eastwards is that the Eurasian plate that China sits on, is pushing against Japan and the Pacific plate.
The only reason the Eurasian plate would be pushing, is that it is expanding!

Just this one movement proves the Earth is expanding and the theory of Plate tectonics is dead, "Long live the Expanding Earth Theory".

This also explains the fissures around the world. And it also explains why the Bible mentions that the Earth is like a pregnant woman-ie her belly gets bigger and the fissures are the Earth's stretchmarks.

The next question is what is causing the Global warming, which is causing the Earth's expansion?
Anyone heard of the Black hole our Sun goes around? Probably not as this information has been kept so secret that people have been killed for trying to tell the Human race.

Anyone heard of the Black Sun? Anyone heard of Solomon, that according to one Freemason Book his name means Sun (Sol) and Hidden sun (Omon) I know people say it is Sun and Moon but it is interesting.

Now there is a new theory that there are 1st, 2nd & 3rd produced Stars and the Big Bang didn't happen. What if the Black hole was a huge star that exploded and produced all the material needed for our solar system and us?

I'll keep on trying to get this info out, as it explains all the anomalies and extreme weather we are experiencing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Interesting but where is your source for this info? I have long believed that there is a strong connection between the sun, the moon, earth, its weather and siesmic activity which explains much of earths climate history etc but what you state is news to me

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I too am greatly interested - but would like to see some sources. Links? ...How do you know Japan moved 24 meters eastward?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Japan moved 79ft/24 metres towards USA, not 26ft/8 metres, according to the Japanese Coastguards.

Geophysical impacts

The quake moved portions of northeast Japan by as much as 2.4 m (7.9 ft) closer to North America,[23][24] making portions of Japan's landmass wider than before.[24] Portions of Japan closest to the epicenter experienced the largest shifts.[24] A 400 km (250 mi) stretch of coastline dropped vertically by 0.6 m (2.0 ft), allowing the tsunami to travel farther and faster onto land.[24] One early estimate suggested that the Pacific plate may have moved westwards by up to 20 m (66 ft),[53]and another early estimate put the amount of slippage at as much as 40 m (130 ft).[54] On 6 April the Japanese coast guard said that the quake shifted the seabed near the epicenter 24 meters (79 ft.) and elevated the seabed off the coast of Miyagi prefecture by 3 meters.(emphasis added for clarity)

Source

Slightly different I think. The epicenter was out to sea and it was there they say that amount of shift occurred, not Japan itself.
I can understand how you may have been mistaken.

edit on 17-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have been doing some research and found some good video here. It shows photographic evidence of an obviously coordinated HAARP-type facilities installation going on all around the world (with attendant Tectonic Weaponry being possible). Why the massive, multi-national, clandestine effort? What the heck is going on? And why are only one or two people writing about this, discussing this, here on ATS? And if you DO discuss it, people like "Weedwhacker" blast you and call you crazy and full of B.S. I don't get it. - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join