It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Ghost Story - Hauntings Revealed **WATCH WOW!**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay so the wife and I always having been big fans of shows like The Haunted on Animal Planet which has been what we consider to be one of the best, if not the best paranormal show on right now as we are firm believers that animals such as Cats and Dogs CAN do DO have the ability to see outside humans visual spectrum and see spirits/ghosts/demons. As far as the show Paranormal State on I think A&E...unfortunately it has gone all downhill in recent years since getting out of college and trying to keep the show going, which we find to be very unfortunate because it was probably one of the first shows that kind of got us really interested in the genre. Ghosthunters? Pfft give me a break! Hucksters and scammers those guys are. Complete frauds IMO. Youtube is littered with vid's exposing those two jackasses.

Okay so that was a little background....now onto the post at hand here
So we recently stumbled across this show called My Ghost Story on the Bio Channel and it is
(for lack of a better word). See my previous post about this show with an equally as freaky show as the one that I am about to post here:

Up for being scared? Like REALLY scared? Watch this ;-)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So we just finished watching this episode, and WHOA!! Seriously go to the LAST SEGMENT at around 37:50 in and CHECK THAT OUT!!

Now for those of you that say....take a similar interest in this genre, have you EVER seen something so....I guess TELLING such as this?!?! I mean WOW those dudes actually have a "spirit" or
that actually ANSWERS TO THEM VIA POLAROIDS?!?! I mean seriously at first I looked over at the wife and was like "So what do you think? I dunno they could be scamming because THAT is way to far out...." UNTIL a little later on where....well that is what leads me to this thread/post. What are your all's thoughts on this? Okay fake is fake and if that is the case, then okay so be it.....BUT IF THAT IS REAL?!? COULD YOU IMAGINE?!!?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This vid has been proven to be a small doll being swung around so close to the cam as to be unfocused. Saw it done with a toy horse too. Gotta get better than this to prove its real.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by burningbelief
This vid has been proven to be a small doll being swung around so close to the cam as to be unfocused. Saw it done with a toy horse too. Gotta get better than this to prove its real.

I wasnt expecting that explanation.
I think there is a little more to this whether its a hoax or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by burningbelief

Can you provide the article or video?

Only thing I can find on the debunking, that it was not conclusive...

Is it a doll or mannequin? - GHOULI assisted well known investigator & author Richard Senate in a recreation experiment of the video. The rumor was that there was a doll like object dangled in front of the camera to create the image of the floating woman. To be honest, using the rumored method and actually witnessing this attempt, is rather amusing. There were no similarities between the actual image & the experiments that took place. GHOULI can report that the fishing line and "doll" theory is not a valid lead.

Source
The source has good info.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Hi newbomb.

It was actually your last thread which inspired me to get the first series of my ghost story, which ive just finnished watching. A lot of the stories are no more than personal experiences with the odd orb in a picture, but some are truely amazing.

I thought that ghost writer part was very cool. If it happened once then you could say its just a coincidence, twice and you could say its a problem with the camera, but its so consistant that you cant explain it. Amazing stuff

Do you know how many series there are of it?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I always loved a good ghost story,I for one believe them.These are regular people that have had extraordinary events happen to them.They probably didn't believe in ghosts until they experienced these events first hand,they are sincere,not looking for fame,they're not scamming anyone so what would be the reason for making up this stuff?How would they fake it?I also think these things are on the increase and whatever the reason for the increase its connected to the other strange happenings that are occurring.....how?......
....... I haven't figured that out yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would also love to know if this is debunk-able too, those Polaroids are wow

Now there's some serious evidence for you if it's not faked. I have never seen (or heard of) anything like it. I mean, yea you get your orb pics mostly and I'm sorry, but I have orb pics of my son, and I just don't know if those are spirits. I think I mentioned what I think of them on another thread, but those Polaroids are somethings else, hey? Amazing, would love to know if it's debunk-able, he takes a Polaroid on camera and shows it to us as it starts to show, you can see the misty words right there, already. How do you fake that?

Waiting for the next installment to buffer now, I want to see more of this these. Thanks for the share
Even if does turn out just another story S & F.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Fenix777 because: Silly me replied to wrong person haha

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I always loved a good ghost story,I for one believe them.These are regular people that have had extraordinary events happen to them.They probably didn't believe in ghosts until they experienced these events first hand,they are sincere,not looking for fame,they're not scamming anyone so what would be the reason for making up this stuff?How would they fake it?I also think these things are on the increase and whatever the reason for the increase its connected to the other strange happenings that are occurring.....how?......
....... I haven't figured that out yet.

Thanks for the post, you raise some very valid points/questions. The one question or rather connection that I am in the beginning stages of making is that...and you yourself just touched on it with,

I also think these things are on the increase and whatever the reason for the increase its connected to the other strange happenings that are occurring.....how?

as I am beginning to believe that there is a strong possible connection with the "Orbs" that we see in the UFO field and the "Orbs" that these people are experiencing in the paranormal arena, AND that they too seem to be on the increase. I just see too many similarities between the two with the fact that they both seem to be just outside our normal field, or spectrum of vision but can be picked up with certain new and emerging optics such as night vision (infrared). I also believe that the more we learn about quantum physics and specifically quantum entanglement, that we will begin to learn much more as well as see many more similarities between the two. But that is just IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I know I have read about this wave that is coming from the center of the galaxy,it's described as a magnetic wave could this be the connection?Could this cause paranormal activity?I'm just tossing that out there as a possibility,or could it have to do with hidden technology?I will briefly touch on another theory so as not to go off topic.Whatever is happening with ghost sightings,the reports of news personalities talking in tongues,the bird and animal deaths,and this one is really out there but the recent reports of air traffic controllers falling asleep and last but not least the ufo sightings.I truly believe these are connected(D4RK KNIGHT prophecies??),there is something going on and think they all have a commonality I can't come up with a solid theory though.This is something I have thought about but I don't have the time to start a thread about it.So if anyone agrees or has anything to add to or is willing to start another thread about it to try and find an answer,I'm all for it............

new topics

top topics

join