It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My boyfriend got something in the mail about a NovaTech Society.... in LasVegas, Nevada.. i googled it and nothing except for this forum came up... please tell me all you know about it...

I have his invitational letter... he copied it for me... its very strange and sounds kind of fraud-ish... it says its for people with certain psychic abilities and that He, my boyfriend.. has them... and it says that they tell you secrets that if you know them you will become wealthier, better liked, and possibly famous. it sounds like bull# to me but nonetheless i am incredibly curious... so help please!

Important Staff Edit:

In the last few weeks we've received a number of posts by new members concerning a group called the Novatech Society.

The Novatech Society has no website of their own and as a consequence many visitors have been coming to AboveTopSecret to find out something about them.This has led to "Novatech Society" quickly becoming one of our most popular search terms for search engine referal.

So ATS staff thought it would be a good idea to create this one stop imformation post for those looking for imformation about the Novatech Society.

One last point I'd like to make before I discuss Novatech is that ,unusually for this website, this topic was brought to our attention by visitors to this website.Staff would like to thank all those visitors who either used the Anon-News option or signed up to let us know about their experiences and thus imform thousands of others.I hope in the future this pattern will be repeated if other issues of concern are raised.

The Novatech Society appear to have instigated a form of book "promotion" one that appears to be widespread as members from the U.S.A,UK,and Australia have all reported it..

The "promotion" seems to take a predictable form.

1/An individual first receives a letter which appears to be an invitation to join them and discover truths and knowledge.The individual is asked to return an answer to this invitation within a certain amount of days and receive free imformation.

2/If a reply is given then the individual will receive a pamphlet.This pamphlet contains little extra imformation than that which was in the original letter but it also contains an order for a book which cost over $130.

3/If the book is bought further letters are received offering more books.We don't know how many more books.

The Novatech Society far from being a secret society are very much involved with e-books and are closely tied to a place called Neo-Tech publishing company and another "front" Novus Tek

So,if you receive this letter from the Novatech Society and you are curious about what exactly it's all about then we can tell you now before you get embroiled in a marketing ploy.

The Novatech Society are trying to sell you books for an inflated price.

Our advice is for you to:

a)Go to a library ,where a book really is free.

b)Go to a book store,where you'll pay the market price.Or....

c) Join ATS and help find out real truths.It really is free(You didn't think I'd pass up the opportunity to Shamelessly plug ATS did you?
)

I'm going to leave you with some remarks made by people who have had involvement with The Novatech Society and have posted here on ATS.

The NovaTech Society

I was suckered in by Novatech simply because I am naturally curious. I wanted to know what it was that they claimed to hold all the keys to...from sex, career, money, social standing, etc.

I bit and bought book one. It took weeks to arrive. Meanwhile more and more novatech letters arrived, some confirming my purchase, others offering my next installment...at a hundred bucks less change. Then the first book arrived..........And yes, I did receive my refund...six weeks after I demanded it back.

Waste of money big time.

radstar

I also received the letter that talks of replying right away or miss my "Stage two" phase. I was curious, and it only cost me a stamp to find out what this society was all about (or so I thought).

Today (yesterday, now) I received the booklet which is the precursor to what they want to sell you. Their 1000 page book that is supposedly 2300 years worth of knowledge used by pharoas on down to the Rothschild's. It does mention that this is all more than 2000 years old (so B.C.), and used by all the most famous and wealthy. The pamphlet talks about becoming a Cassanova - they use that word! About becoming a millionaire and more.

The catch is that you have a limited time (pressure, always pressure on time) - my deadline is Friday - and they want your money. For me, it's 139.95 to get this great book. Forget that!

There are also inconsistancies in the booklet, such as how one of the authors of the five stories came to be invited to the society. We are supposed to read the booklet and then send the money. Supposedly there is a hidden message... What a croc!

I will write that member Chosenone is correct about his information. All of these different permutations of the name (Nova Tech, Novatech, Novus Tek, etc.) have names in common with them. Dr. Wallace, the PO Box in Nevada, and that it's a publishing company who is the sender. I called the phone number and got a message.

OceanBlue.

I too received the leter. I did a search on it but didn't find anything. I faxed it back out of curiousity (oh no, I'm gonna get yelled at for bad spelling ) and received the booklet that was no more than an ad for their 1000+ paged book. I wondered where all these FREE secrets were. They said if I mailed or faxed it back by the date "we will share with you our secrets, totally free!" The book I got after sending the fax now said I had to send them over $100 for these "FREE" secrets. Just to see what they would do, I crossed out the price on the order form and wrote FREE under it. Still haven't heard back from them on that one, oh well. If they are a Santanic colt, I don't want to have anything to do with them.

The funny thing is, I had to act right away because I would never hear from them again. Guess what, today I got another letter telling me to fax it back by Sept. 3 to get their secrets. LOL, never came A LOT sooner than I thought it would. jtaylor781
So once you receive the free NovaTech Orientation Booklet you read in story II, page 17, that the whole concept is from an anciant manuscript that was translated by Dr. Frank R. Wallace and that you need to purchase and read the NovaTech Discovery manual (1032 pages) for $138.85 and you must send in the purchase order by Friday or you miss out because it's too late. You will be out of the phase II window.

gfaub3401

I sent away for the FREE information.

Read the whole thing, cover to (cheap) cover.

Felt like I was readaing the 8 page letter since so much of the "Information" in the free booklet was in the letter.

Turns out the FREE booklet is just a commercial.

Sure am glad I ran across this group. I was leaning toward buying the book because of my curious nature. Thanks all, you saved me $138+.

Shariofuru

Hello all,

I'm in Massachusetts, and yes indeedy I too got said letter from Nova-Tech. In fact They did enlighten me in one way they suggested. I found this site, lol.

I have been absolutely engrossed with this site. I love Alternative media, and peruse other sites similar to this all day, but you guys are pun intended the MotherShip of Conspiracy sites. This is a fantastic resource. I envision myself being an avid poster, I have many whacky conspiracy thoughts, and such.

So Yes, Nova-Tech if you are out there, I'm enlightened by your Scam, Thanks!

He without focus but a huge imagination,

-ADHDsux4me

If you have further imformation which you feel should be added to this thread please do so.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by John bull 1]

[edit on 4-9-2004 by John bull 1]
[edit -had- to fix spelling in header - nygdan]

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a scam.

If your interested, try contacting the Better Business Bureau, and see if they have anything to say.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i know... but it says its free...so i wonder how it could be a scam ???

"So mail or fax back your enclosed free-invitation form by this Friday, July 30, 2004 and we will share with you our secrets, totally free! And before long, you'll be ready to meet us. But I mean it when I say you must do this now, however, or you'll never hear from us again. That's a given, for these secrets are too exclusive."

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sounds fishy to me. All I can tell you is use your best judgement and be cautious.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Anyone else received a letter in the mail from this secret society. I have mailed in application please let me know what kinda information you have received. i have'nt received anything and i am curious to know if anyone out there has received anything and what did you receive exactly? thanks, i will reply to anyone that emails me. [email protected]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I actually used my superb search skills. (i cant believe you can't find information on them and they sent an invitation) LOL
basically i googled the darn thing found nothing but these posts, but i googled more than "novatech" I googled "novatech society" "novatech secret society" novatech and "secret society"...NADA.. then I got smart.. I googled kirsten hart the person who signed my letter, maybe not the same person, but what i did do is google the fax number, and it came up with a few sites for e-books as well as a place called neo-tech publishing company ... if you google the fax number you can find the neo-tech dot com .. HOPE THIS HELPS.. there is alot of talk of satanic crap, so maybe its just a buncha of psychic scary christians or maybe its something else. either way.. i am not sure how they got my address and they obviously did a mass mailing since everyone got the same letter with a deadline of june 30th

Have a great day and Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Only about a 99.99% chance it's a come-on.

Next thing you know, Mr. Mkase Utoto of NovaTech will be contacting you regarding the matter of a large sum of money deposited in a Nigerian bank by the late Generalissimo Bodata Q. Kwazi, and requesting your assistance in transferring these funds out of the country...

Any outfit that bills itself as fly-by-night probably is.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chantelli
I actually used my superb search skills. (i cant believe you can't find information on them and they sent an invitation) LOL
basically i googled the darn thing found nothing but these posts, but i googled more than "novatech" I googled "novatech society" "novatech secret society" novatech and "secret society"...NADA.. then I got smart.. I googled kirsten hart the person who signed my letter, maybe not the same person, but what i did do is google the fax number, and it came up with a few sites for e-books as well as a place called neo-tech publishing company ... if you google the fax number you can find the neo-tech dot com .. HOPE THIS HELPS.. there is alot of talk of satanic crap, so maybe its just a buncha of psychic scary christians or maybe its something else. either way.. i am not sure how they got my address and they obviously did a mass mailing since everyone got the same letter with a deadline of june 30th

Have a great day and Hope this helps

How about posting a link to the website for the benifit of those of us who do nat have the fax number? Just a thought... I haven't ever recieved a letter from these people, but nevertheless I am interested to see what they say they are about...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It sounds like a standard seminar to get you all excited to buy a product.

There's a lot of this in the "biz-op" field, where you get invited to lunch/free seminar and when you get there, the motivational speakers get you all fired up to buy their program. There will usually be a number of "plants" in the audience, and if the audience doesn't seem to be rushing up to sign up for this, the plants will rush up and start signing up and then wander around and babble excitedly to people about how life-changing this is.

Is it genuine? Well, it's advertising. They're taking advantage of what's known as a "Barnum profile" in their ad.

For instance, I can say "You are the kind of person who often picks up on subtle 'vibrations' about others, often amazing your friends with your ability to be right" and "you have strange and sometimes very significant dreams" and "you frequently have 'feelings' about when a situation is turning very wrong."

Guess what -- this set of information can be answered with a "yes" by almost every functional person on the face of the planet. It means that you (as a social animal who lives in groups) can understand subtle body language and cues from other people and that you recognize dangerous situations (odd sounds, even soft ones) and you integrate daily life images into your dream. This isn't unexpected.

Can it work? Yes.

If you believe that you are becoming more effective and that people find you more approachable, you WILL actually become (gradually) more effective and more approachable. But you don't have to go to some seminar for it. Go to the library, pick up some books (my personal preferences are for the Neurolinguistic Programming books (SOME of them), Dale Carnegie material (oldie but goodie and available free many places).

Here's a free ebook on becoming psychic:
www.qualitybooksonline.com...

Some folks may need a "magic program"... but most of these (and I speak from experience, here) simply boil down to the same thing.

He can go to the library and read books on increasing psychic power and probably get more out of that than he can get out of the seminar. Or he can go to the seminar, see the very slick performance, and buy into whatever they're selling (usually the effects of this sort of program last only a few months.)

Personally, I'd recommend staying away from the seminar and join a local group instead -- AFTER reading what's available in the public library.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In my opinion, any firm who repeatedly harps on about how their service(s) are 'free' are total scams.

This event you have been invited to will be held in a conference type room where you will be heavily leaned on to shell out cash for one of many things. Joining their society will cost you $X, as a member you will need their official books etc all for a nice $X, oh, you want to leave the room, that will be $X.

These things are a total scam, see these jerks for what they really are..... pond-life.

Benjj

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is a total scam. From other information I've read, you get pamphlets that allow you to order books and junk. That is where they get your money.

It's probably not worth my time, but Ms. Kirsten Hart (she signed the letter) is getting a letter from me. I will share it with you all at some point.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's my letter to the "secret society".

There address is to a postal store in Las Vegas.

According to this woman, she can now paint pictures, play the piano, her husband has to turn away from her in tears because they are so incredibly in love, every body wants to be her friend/hang out with her, blah, blah, blah. . .

July 27, 2004

The NovaTech Society
PO Box 95038
Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-5038

Attn: Ms. Kirsten Hart

Re: Your society

Dear Ms. Hart:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send an invitation to my husband, Mr. notsogullible.

To quote from your letter, if I may, �Mr. nsg, I have some incredibly exciting news to share with you. Members of The NovaTech Society have analyzed your profile (you�d be unbelievably flattered if you who these individuals were). Please forgive them, but they�ve discovered something special about you.�

Nice try. Profile? Yeah, when you look at him side-ways!

Further quoting: �It seems you, Mr. nsg, possess several rare traits they are searching for. Because of these traits, which we�ll talk about later, they have chosen you to become part of their exclusive society and to share their secrets, too, absolutely free!�

Well, Ms. Hart, these days, hard work, dedication, continued education, smart money management ARE really rare, huh?

My husband will share these secrets with your society, too! All you have to do is send money! I really don�t know the value of the secrets to success the hard way, so send any amount. Please share these services with your other �top secret� members. They too will benefit from my husband�s tutorials.

Oh, one final quote from your eloquently written letter: �How did these gifted people find you? For now, that must remain a mystery.�

I guess I know how you find some of the people you�ve duped; they have dummy tattooed on their foreheads!

Good luck in your endeavors of recruiting the unskilled, unstable and desperate. There are plenty out there!

Regards,

XXXXX XXXXXXXX

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
His was from kirsten hart too.. and i also googled her name... but i was not clever enough to google the fax number. anyway, the fax number is (702) 795-8393 for those who are interested.

She said something of my boyfriends acting skills in her invitation letter...To those who got the invitation letter too... did she say anything of your acting skills?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nothing about acting skills. To quote our friend again

It seems you're about to enter cycle two. What's cycle two?

She then goes on to talk about the seven cycles of life. Oh, and guess what? Cycle two is THE most important!!! The cycle of breaking bondage and being discovered.

I really don't think they have too much to offer, so please don't fall for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I too reiceved the invite, and I immeadiately sent it in. Sometimes I start pondering why you people waste you time questioning WHAT WILL HAPPEN, or what Novatech is. They gave you SIMPLE instructions not to tell others of the contents, and what do you do, break the rules. The largest problem in this country is TRUST, and I always offer trust BEFORE doubt. You can waste your time typing essays about what you recieved, and guessing what it is; yet you won't even send it in? That is just plain arrogance. Apparently this world is going to shame because of people like yourselves, who have a lack of trust. Obviously this society has more to it than making money, as nothing on them can easily be found. If you would listen for one, HERE IS WHAT NOVATECH IS. Novatech is a secret society. If you want to know what a secret society is, search "secret society" on google or yahoo. It will also tell you what secret societies do. My father was a member of a secret society, and I can vividly remember some bizarre occurances that basically led him to great wealth and prosperity. However, he also had certain prosperities before joining the secret society that I believe led the secret society into wanting him to join. I for one, am a Colonel at the age of 33, that is a large rarity. I believe my certain abilities [or luck?] led to this invite I recieved. I do not know which soicety my father belonged to- it followed him to the grave; yet I do know it was a large part of his life. Do watch out however, many secret societies are satanic. These same societies are what we hear of in Revelations, a chapter in the christian bible. These satanic secret societies in my opinion is what will probably lead to the satanic, or atleast an evil, dominion over earth. Keep in mind however, there are still many christian secret societies, which I also beleive are spoken of in the bible. There is alot of philosophy tied to secret societies, so I will leave the remainder up to you. Take care, and hope despite my critical ideology in the first part of this post, that I was of some help. -------Col. Robert C. Lemke [email protected]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
NOPE! Nothing about acting skills in my letter. It seems as these letter have customized traits. Believe me people, this is serious. Read my above statement. These secret societies are no joke. I believe that BEFORE recieving my invite.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There used to be a "self-empowerment course" called Neo-Tech, which was sort of a new-age Nietzscheanism. It was supposed to teach you psychic powers and how to control other people.

I wonder if this is a rip-off of that particular scam.

Why use psychic powers to control people? Cash works a lot more effectively!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmmm...so let me guess. A real true red, white and blue full bird Colonel joins ATS to make THIS his first ever post?

Originally posted by ColRobertLemkeUSAF
I too reiceved the invite, and I immeadiately sent it in. Sometimes I start pondering why you people waste you time questioning WHAT WILL HAPPEN, or what Novatech is. They gave you SIMPLE instructions not to tell others of the contents, and what do you do, break the rules.

Your "professional" advice, follow this anonymous letter exactly and without question? Me thinks I smell a rat (or a bird in this case).

The largest problem in this country is TRUST, and I always offer trust BEFORE doubt. You can waste your time typing essays about what you recieved, and guessing what it is; yet you won't even send it in? That is just plain arrogance. Apparently this world is going to shame because of people like yourselves, who have a lack of trust.

Lack of trust is our problem? So you are saying there are definately WMD in Iraq?
Quite possibly...you fired your answer right to Bin Laden himself. How would THAT make you feel Colonel? Personally with all of the increase in National Security, I would think you of all people might know better.

Obviously this society has more to it than making money, as nothing on them can easily be found. If you would listen for one, HERE IS WHAT NOVATECH IS. Novatech is a secret society. If you want to know what a secret society is, search "secret society" on google or yahoo. It will also tell you what secret societies do.

Obviously they can make money and more, that's why every search leads to spammer web pages and marketing sites. They are so secret, you just blasted off a reply, no question. Yeah...

My father was a member of a secret society, and I can vividly remember some bizarre occurances that basically led him to great wealth and prosperity. However, he also had certain prosperities before joining the secret society that I believe led the secret society into wanting him to join. I for one, am a Colonel at the age of 33, that is a large rarity. I believe my certain abilities [or luck?] led to this invite I recieved.

Or perhaps an overwhelming desire to hoodwink others lead to your great fortune.
As for the rest , well quite frankly Colonel, you must think us all simpletons.

ps) A true .mil email address would have been a better touch, but then you actually need to be in the military.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by distressedfaery
i know... but it says its free...so i wonder how it could be a scam ???

"So mail or fax back your enclosed free-invitation form by this Friday, July 30, 2004 and we will share with you our secrets, totally free! And before long, you'll be ready to meet us. But I mean it when I say you must do this now, however, or you'll never hear from us again. That's a given, for these secrets are too exclusive."

Simple...its the old bait-you-when-you're-there scam. Timeshares are notorious for it...in fact, some Timeshare Resorts will not only proclaim it all as 'free' but give you like a free microwave or something if you show up to their 'presentation'. The scam is not technically in the letter...the scam comes when the gullible show up to the meeting.

For a start, IF its soooooooo exclusive, why have a number of people got one of these letters...why is it seemingly a bulk mail-out. IF its sooooo exclusive, WHY would they be so willing to send a letter to someone they don't know inviting them to become part of their 'exclusive' society.

Or...perhaps you can use your 'psychic abilities' and 'sense' if its a scam or not...

And like Zedd...I smell convenient bullshyte too...but hey, its your money...

...seems a 'google' turns up a few other people asking about Novatech...who also received this 'super duper highly woop woop top-secret hush hush woooo don't tell anyone quiet now keep it hidden watch out don't mention a thing' exclusive offer...

SCAAAAAAAAAAAM!

[edit on 28-7-2004 by alien]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How dare you say I am not a Colonel. Did I start talking to you in some no-name Yahoo chat room. No, I recieved the letter, researched it AFTER I sent in my inviite, and came across this webring. For your information, George Bush could have done the same thing. There are many Colonels, I am not a specialty. If I were to lie, I would call myself Jimmy Carter. You are simply downgrading ME because I am going agaisnt your cause. Novatech may or may not be a secret society, BUT, secret socities do exist and my father was infact part of one. My father was too in the military, and owned an airline charter business. HIs wealth primarily succombed from property investments. Don't make me into a fool, I didn't you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join