It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine this: aliens have landed, disclosure has happened!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0110101001110101011011000

I decoded your message you sent me. And Yes, I remember being in Nubia, The last time this happened. I do not know for sure this is what you meant about the selectors scanning. I emailed Dr. Hawass and he said millions of mummified birds were found with little sealed viles in them. He said they dissentured all of them. I remember a pit at the bottom of the of the buttress at the head on the Mountain. There is also a massive underground complex with thousands of rooms where bodies were just packed into them West of the Mountain. Love and Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As much as I sit and wait excitedly for disclosure, I think if it actually happened I would be more scared than excited.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure the fear would pass, but knowing for certain that there are beings more intelligent with technology far beyond our own would make me wonder what their intentions would be.

This is a rich planet abundant with resources and natural beauty, and we are not doing so good with it. Would they take the time to get us up to speed with environmentally safe tech, or decide that we are too primitive and need to have the population reduced by 4 billion to keep the planet healthy.

edit on 16-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by shamdaddy because: last line changed for clarity

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would find my 9th grade science teacher (if he's still alive) and say HA!
then I'd do what i could to contact those beings myself

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

If they wanted to kill us all off they would have thousands of years ago. Not that all of them are angels or demons. If they were going to kill us they would already have done that, before we turned this planet into a garbage dump. With knowledge as advanced as theirs, they are humbel and know that all life is " one" . Something we really need to know. How special each and everyone of us are that we are part of the Universal Mind and Love. OH. Sounded like I was channeling for a minute there.... Not, Ha Ha Ha. The will teach us that we are immortal beings and that death is the Biggest Lie of all. If all they do is stop us from killing each other that would be enough. That's why they kept messing with the planes in WWII.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Now the Good Doctor, would not be discussing this on the News if they are not real. They are trying to reasure people and slowly prepare them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join