It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine this: aliens have landed, disclosure has happened!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

If we really need aliens to state the obvious we don´t deserve to survive. Everybody knows how pointless wars about territory,religion and ressources are but they do it anyway. I hope the aliens would bring down all religions. My invisible friend is better than yours and if you don´t believe in him i kill you is beyond stupid. Yeah great. I spit on the people who brought religions to the people and fed them lie after lie to make a fortune through fear and terror.

We are all humans and our blood is red no matter what country we come from and what color our skin has. Who the F*ck needs religions? I make my own decisions. I don´t need a guide book like the bible to tell me what i have to do and live by rules that were invented ages ago. We make good decisions and bad decisions that´s the thing that makes us human not believing in religions. That said i don´t need aliens to tell me the same bs that religions teach.

You and I don't need aliens to tell us that our religions suck, but theres millions, maybe even billions, that do.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 0110101001110101011011000

We have been here for hundreds of years.Transmissions have been sent and they are coming for us and the many hybrid beings.The day is upon us.Ra is going to flare just as we planned.

www.roubaixinteractive.com... Binary_To_Text.asp

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It'd be chaos for a while, and you'd get your religious nuts having a barney, etc, but it'd probably settle down after a while. Especially when those who've totally flipped realise that they have to go back to work to get paid, etc. People have families and lives to take care of, so after a short while I honestly think things would just calm down and go back to a kind of normal. Of course people on the net and the media would be obsessing, etc, but I just don't see this big world going to ruins scenario because people can't handle it. I think they can handle it.

Good thread anyway, if enough of us are imagining it, it'll surely help prepare us more than most if it does actually happen in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would come on ATS and join the discussions to why the governments of the world are making this up.

NWO of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Until it isn't put out by the mainstream (government) for the mainstream (masses), the world won't change. That or our space brothers showing up and landing en mass. It is the same if you for example heard rumours from an insider that a new song from certain artist will come out in 3 months. The majority of people won't believe it until the artist or producer of that song officialy confirms it. Until extraterrestrials are average daily news everyone can relate to, and we are getting there fast, not much will change. If extraterrestrials are already here, what point is in accepting this fact, if this fact has not been officialy confirmed and presented by the people in media and power that control what the public accepts as fact? Think about that before you write we already know they are here. We know. But we is not the entire planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Perhaps we are under the control of aliens, and the UFO's that we see are the aliens that are trying to get our attention, perhaps in protest to the aliens that have this planet under their control. Then again, if something like that were to happen, it would totally destroy the plans of the aliens that actually are in control.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Let's assume that we have been told that many races exist, the majority are friendly and want to help us advance as a species, although some may be hostile in the eyes of how we run our lives....fighting, wars, etc.

How do you think you'll re-act at that very moment in time? ...Jubilent, excited, nervous, relieved, concerned?

All of the above. Jubilant and excited at the prospects of what it could mean to us, but also nervous and concerned about those who don't want to be friendly. A bit relieved to have those ideas justified. Mostly though, I think I'd just have a lot of uncertainty for the future, and I'd want to know everything I could about all of them, and what they want, what they can offer, etc.

What's the first thing you'll do after hearing of the news? Go on Facebook, carry on with your xbox live game on Call of Duty, go to the pub, run riot in the street, quit your job, ring your family and friends?

A lot of that depends on HOW the news is broken. If I see a bunch of motherships over major cities, my reaction is going to be different than if just a news broadcast. Personally, I'm going to assume the aliens are either hostile or at least not being honest with their agenda, without evidence to the contrary. Why, you may ask? Well, decades of buzzing and abducting us in secret isn't likely for any GOOD agenda we'll agree with.

Can the world still operate in the same way? Everyone waking up to their typical 9-5 jobs, sat in traffic, people retailing shopping, etc...or will everything just turn to chaos?

What's the alternative? Still have to pay the rent, still have to put food on the table. Even during 9/11, most of us stayed at our jobs, did what we had to do, etc., even as for all we knew, WW3 had just started. Things would only turn to chaos if there was arrival without immediate addressing of the people. As I said before, the circumstances of the arrival and announcement will GREATLY affect the people's reaction to the news.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At first, the Alien-Agnostics among us would finally get a restless night's sleep during which we contemplate the profound truth that has evaded us for so long. And then:

In the morning, we'd prepare for the fallout as the rather feeble human consciousness determines how they will react. Much would depend, of course, on whether the aliens present themselves as friend or foe and how TPTB and MSM portray this revelation.

After all, if they are here to save us from ourselves, but will do so benignly and with little fanfare, then we can likely go about our humble existence much as before.

On the other hand, if they arrive with malicious intent, such as to enslave us, eat us, steal our resources (e.g. drain the planet of water, oxygen, or some other valuable galactic commodity), etc., etc. - well then - the human reaction will obviously be quite different.

My guess, as good as any I suppose, is that the Earth is fantastic, unique, absolute jewel of a planet in a remote arm of the Milky Way Galaxy far from the busy, heavily populated galactic center. Once we're discovered (or at least the knowledge of our existence becomes universal), the benevolent aliens and their malevolent counterparts will battle each other as one side tries to shield and protect us from the others that desperately aim to exploit us and our planet for their own purposes. This may actually already have taken place or is 'in progress'.

One thing is for sure: The result, no matter who 'wins', will have profound impacts upon humanity.

Good luck and hold on. It's going to be quite a ride...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
In the midst of all the recent FBI files, films, songs, tv programmes and discussions on aliens and ufo pressence, and now islamic leader Louis Farrakhan's suggesting that we will all know the truth in just a couple of days, imagine this....DISCLOSURE HAS HAPPENED, AND THE NEWS IS OUT!

It's fair to say it'd be hard for anyone to escape the news even if they tried to avoid it. Digital television, Internet, Radio, Mobiles, News Papers you name it, the truth has finally been revealed.

Let's assume that we have been told that many races exist, the majority are friendly and want to help us advance as a species, although some may be hostile in the eyes of how we run our lives....fighting, wars, etc.

How do you think you'll re-act at that very moment in time? ...Jubilent, excited, nervous, relieved, concerned?

What's the first thing you'll do after hearing of the news? Go on Facebook, carry on with your xbox live game on Call of Duty, go to the pub, run riot in the street, quit your job, ring your family and friends?

Can the world still operate in the same way? Everyone waking up to their typical 9-5 jobs, sat in traffic, people retailing shopping, etc...or will everything just turn to chaos?

Please give a brief discription on how you think the world will pan out shortly after alien disclosure. Does anybody honestly believe the world would brake down and colapse?

It will be interesting to hear all your thoughts and reactions to this obviously blatent upcoming scenaro.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Just Chris because: Corrected spelling.

Well, since disclosure only means an announcement, that is far different then UFO'S landing and little green men walking around.
So, the so called disclosure ,would mean nothing to me, because I don't believe anything the government say's,
Although I would wonder about the governments motives and agenda for the announcement.
edit on 15-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Personally, I think some people will commit suicide(like during the stock market crash of 1929). Some will go crazy and a whole lot of people will be in Church for awhile, daily perhaps.

Then some would most likely be in a kind of "I understand it exists but I refuse to accept it", a kind of emotions over logic type reaction. Others will most likely just brush it off after a day or two of anxiety and continue their day to day life.

Me? I think I would use vacation time for an extended weekend and veg out. Let things unfold as they may while watching which way it blows.

But I must stress that disclosure could radically change human culture, socio-political customs and order depending on how people react to it.

If people panic, we could see the rise of a hyper militant 21st century "Sparta Culture". A culture very much compatible with the UN proposition 21. As a Humanity that is spread thin across the planet is vulnerable to attack or harassment; living and working accommodations that enable rapid defense via communal militia proximity would be a necessary evil. The Spartan response would make debate over civil liberties mute as the primary consideration would be that of survival. Like a perpetual 1940's America on steroids.

Like every citizen literally being a soldier, and heavily concentrated Anti-Aircraft rail-guns operating 24/7 across Human settlements.

That is just one of many possibilities. Pick up a history book and our past is most likely going to reveal our most likely response to future events.
edit on 15-4-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I want a personal tour on one of their motherships with a alien guide who answers all my questions and i´ve got a lot of them.
Seriously if it´s like V(minus the whole breeding and enslaving part) and they are just hovering all over our main cities and send a message i will stare at one of their ships for a whole day and prepare for a a vacation in space. I´m fascinated with stars,planets,galaxies,UFOs and everything else in space. If i got the chance to leave earth i would not hesitate because i don´t belong here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

ok you had a point until you mentioned Y2K.
People Y2K was real. It was a very very real threat to computer systems all over the globe. If computer scientists had not spent years to fix the issue there would have been a very big problem when the clock rolled over from 1999 to 2000. Y2K was not a hoax or conspiracy it was a real phenomena that was avoided because of years of work to make sure it didnt happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by kinda kurious

ok you had a point until you mentioned Y2K.
People Y2K was real. It was a very very real threat to computer systems all over the globe. If computer scientists had not spent years to fix the issue there would have been a very big problem when the clock rolled over from 1999 to 2000. Y2K was not a hoax or conspiracy it was a real phenomena that was avoided because of years of work to make sure it didnt happen.

I acquiesce. It was a poor analogy.

Thanks for pointing that out. ( I supposed I still feel a tad silly stocking p on supplies before Y2K only to have my bottled water leak all over my vast stocks of Beanie Weenies causing the cans to rust and leak all over my garage.
) Granted it was a real potential calamity that was averted. I stand corrected. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Aliens have already landed. So this topic isn't even hypothetical.

Edit: But when everyone catches on I hope all the religious fanatics either kill themselves or go into a spiral of deep, inescapable depression. They deserve it.

edit on 16-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

I am already ellated. Really no matter how much conditioning, some people will have a very hard time emotionally. Like me, I have been so excited for months, and when someone brings down my natural high I get all upset. So if it is causing me to have mood swings, I need to get myself together, so I can help the ones around me feel secure. Like you have helped me chill out.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Totally agree, They have been so decieved for so long, and that for them to find out, will be even harder to accept than other life forms. Watched all the videos and a little Hulu, "Fringe" when they went into the 2nd dimension as cartoon charactors, Now that was so funny. Of course this Holideck we live in is about as bad. Think I am going to go hug a tree> Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I would be thrilled if this happened. FINALLY we get to know we are not alone. And i would feel vindicated forhaving been a firm believer in the UFO reality all these years. It would be wonderful to go into work and have people comming to me for advice about which ailen race landed ie the greys or Nordics etc and i would no longer be laughed at. Sure i would still go to work but i think there would be alot of people looking at events live on news channels via the internet and everyone would not be able to focus on the job either.
The world would change. There is no doubt of that in my mind. For better or worse i dont know. But we could never go back to the way we are now. Living in ignorance that is. We as human race would be forced to grow up and face a new reality. This would be a complete revaluation of our socio-economic structures and relgious beleifs. I guess what we really want to know is do we survive after we die? Will we meet our loved ones again. Or will we be told the disturbing and very real possibility that we only get this life and once you are dead you are dead and there is no family reunion in an afterlife. THAT is what will really make or break each and everyone of us. Maybe ailens are as much in the dark as we are regarding that but if they are advanced enough to travel vast distances then perhaps they hold the answers we all seek.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think the first thing that would concern me would be..."What does their diet consist of ?"

"Solyent Green is made of People"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join