It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best UFO videos I've seen in a very long time (on par with STS-80)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
again, here are my screen shots from the web cams I was personaly watching - theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

This is interesting video.........you said it was the 2nd for you, care to share the 1st?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

hi.i spotted this video a while back,and even checked the volcano web cam from japan,and there you have it...and if you look at the you tube footage,they try and cover it up
volcanosakurajima.web.fc2.com...
ive looked at alot of webcam footage...its a weird place

id say this is 100% hard proof....unless sum1 can explain...which i doubt

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
check this site
volcanosakurajima.web.fc2.com...
check diffrent dates,i spent hours on it looking at some strange stuff..cant remember dates..but wud like some feed back cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

Thanks ufoinquuirer

Really interesting stuff

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
again, here are my screen shots from the web cams I was personaly watching - theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...
i'll have a look and get back to you..can i just ask did you also post Giant Japan UFO Caught on German News, - Cool # or Bull #? on the link you posted..just currious

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
youtu.be... ok watched live footage from 31st of march ..lots going on there ..maybe need a expert on volcano's to take a look ..still going through files ..very interesting to say the least

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
youtu.be... ok watched live footage from 31st of march ..lots going on there ..maybe need a expert on volcano's to take a look ..still going through files ..very interesting to say the least
watching march28th feed ,,what's interesting is that there is a black object on camera 2 stationary in the sky ,was thinking it was dust on the camera but it disappears towards the end of footage .....stranger still ,camera 2 goes off line for the rest of march 28th till end of march 29th www.youtube.com...=212

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I may be incorrect for posting this,

If you click on this link in the OP, Coast to Coast AM - Mentioning this video, at 2 seconds in, you can see "Youtube.com/sheilaaliens" at the bottom.

Is this video from her, Isn't this person a known hoaxer ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
I may be incorrect for posting this,

If you click on this link in the OP, Coast to Coast AM - Mentioning this video, at 2 seconds in, you can see "Youtube.com/sheilaaliens" at the bottom.

Is this video from her, Isn't this person a known hoaxer ?

you can view the same footage from the live cam archives ..just follow some ats members links and look for your self..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
i'll have a look and get back to you..can i just ask did you also post Giant Japan UFO Caught on German News, - Cool # or Bull #? on the link you posted..just currious

yeah that's my blog - not trying to promote here or anything FYI - just easier sometimes to post direct to stuff than retype ; )

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hmmm, not the best video of UFO's but still appreciate you posting it...

exp

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The whole subject was commented on this thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The footage in that thread was from March 11,12 and 13th...from a website run from a highway department. If you watch, it appears to be nighttime highway construction....the bright lights are construction lighting...with the smoke/ash haze making them seem more intense. The lights above the volcano moving up are stars (which another poster was even able to identify using Stellarium....and an occasional aircraft.
edit on 15-4-2011 by gavron because: correct minor spelling...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

Why don´t you just decide for yourself that she is a hoaxer or not? Look at her stuff and if oyu like it than just ignore the people who scream fake or hoax on every video she posted. It doesn´t matter what other people think. If you think she is genuine why even bother to believe the people who want to discredit her? See for yourself and make up your own mind.

The footage is strange indeed but again some will say it´s just a damaged transformator,chines lanterns,swampgas or whatever. To me it looks like some kind of portal but i bet the debunkers are all over it right now. It´s pretty annoying to see them jumping only on easy cases but if it´s difficult they are just going to ignore the case. Funny people.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I saw live cams and rebroadacst ones, for what it's worth - it alternated

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ah so you are the famous supergia007 ..or did you take it from his archives of fake vids..i must admit i got carried away with the footage first posted on here ..after looking at the live feed cams it turns out the real bright light was a car ..the orbs were nothing more than ball lighting or optical illusions ..sorry i really thought we had some thing here..as for the coast to coast vid ..that was actually made by aliensheila not coast to coast and had many fake images added to it ..most of the lights were cars passing and boats..as the video's are speeded up even on live feeds,it looks more than it really is

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

ah so you are the famous supergia007 ..or did you take it from his archives of fake vids..i must admit i got carried away with the footage first posted on here ..after looking at the live feed cams it turns out the real bright light was a car ..the orbs were nothing more than ball lighting or optical illusions ..sorry i really thought we had some thing here..as for the coast to coast vid ..that was actually made by aliensheila not coast to coast and had many fake images added to it ..most of the lights were cars passing and boats..as the video's are speeded up even on live feeds,it looks more than it really is

what?
i have no idea who superigia007 is
i don't know what fake videos you're talking about
i saw links to live cams posted on GLP and have been watching ever since
i don't see how they could be fake

i watched the orbs and lights move around with my own two eyes - i don't know what they are - but they are not car headlights...i mean it's all there on my blog, if you want to doubt, i mean i don't know what to say to you hah...

link to cam

122.20.254.201:443/camera10

put the number camera you want

sometimes live, sometimes not

sometimes orbs, sometimes not

watch for a while and you may catch something act weird !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join