It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best UFO videos I've seen in a very long time (on par with STS-80)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey guys we've been watching these types o fUFOs live on another volcano Japan cam - i've taken loads of screen shots

same ball of light phenomenon, same orbs theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

No $hit?

I'll try and locate that search function in future, between the chat and logout, if only to avoid being wrist slapped by newer members

edit: look, I already know that. I've been lurking here a long time but I must have missed it. There a lot of people here who haven't seen it either
edit on 14-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)
give's you a star for standing up for yourself against the know it all debunker's

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I'm afraid not.

I've searched but am unable to find the original source. Maybe you will have better luck than I.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

I'm afraid not.

I've searched but am unable to find the original source. Maybe you will have better luck than I.

np bro ..i'll look into it later in the day when i have more time and post my finding's on this thread (if i find anything worth adding)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspiciousPeon

Thanks SuspiciousPeon, very insightful information.

Unfortunately in this day and age it's only going to become less obvious what is CGI and what isn't (or has been exposed to photographic techniques like you mentioned)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

At the end of the video there appears to be a formation of objects gradually rising above the mountain range. This reminds me of STS-80, but instead on Earth.

Do you mean the youtube myth of 'STS-80', or the actual investigatiion (and crew interviews) that proposed a plausible prosaic explanation? You are familiar with that alternate theory, I presume?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

At the end of the video there appears to be a formation of objects gradually rising above the mountain range. This reminds me of STS-80, but instead on Earth.

Do you mean the youtube myth of 'STS-80', or the actual investigatiion (and crew interviews) that proposed a plausible prosaic explanation? You are familiar with that alternate theory, I presume?

It's ice Jim, but not as we know it.

What are prosaic thoughts on the actual video in this thread Jim?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

n
that's all the problem as you say it's must be tested... but how can you test a conversation with a being from another world and you are the only one who experience it, how can you test the truthfulness of a picture when now with programm like photoshop and specialy in my case i work for entertainment i use 3d ans PS all the time...if i show a picture evreybody can tell me it's fake,so what will you do ? yea i could come here and say hey people i have a big news for you but no proof i'm not a child and as i say i will not waist my time ... i don't need any attention ,seriously it's beyond everything.

but I had any experience of this kind

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I can probably guess that you know that answer already, don't you?

If you have a good video debunking this video, then I would be more than happy to have a damn good look. I look forward to seeing it.

The video I am talking about:

If this is intelligent ice then cool, I'll go with the intelligent ice idea. This being the case as long as there is a decent argument that ice can now in fact fly in formation and create light signals.
edit on 14-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Everybody's missing the obvious here..

It's obviously UFO's, they created a time warp too going by the date of the article

7 /11 / 2011

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First thing that screams FAKE to me it the fact the a light source that bright isn't illuminating anything in the foreground or to the side of it. Also, as someone already pointed out, it appears to be time-lapse video. Given the cloud moment, I'd say it's been sped up.

My conclusion: The lights seem to be independent of the background; The video is running faster than shot. I'd have to say glass plate in front of camera, with someone shining lights on it. A very old theater trick. Though I give the guy who shot it props for rocking it old school in a CGI world.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
HELLLOOOO

the sightings in that volcano have been repeated all over the Saki-wahtever you want to call it volcano... look at my screen shots i provided before !!!

it's not fake haha

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a possible explanation for the orbs could be ball lightening if it is electrical. however i agree that space seems to warp around it when it pulses. could be a trick with the time lapse maybe tring to refocus? im more interested with the "runners" that come out from the right side every so often. if it was electrical i can see it flaying away from it. but several times it runs back into it which is just highly weird. my first impression was a glimpse into the fourth dimension. no idea why but that was the first thought that struck me before i evedn read the replies. very interesting video!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah, see, we have to look at it altogether because it just has to be connected!
1. These types of UFO sightings - the moving, formation orbs - are typical along ley lines...Stonehenge, pyramids, etc.
2. UFO Hunters on HIstory Channel proved ley line theory - there is electric that comes out of these ley lines (they simulated earth natural processes) ... well an energy that has to be tapped into by humans, and is a new energy (TESLA????)
3. Maybe that all adds up to what we're seeing around Japan right now...ley line effects are probably similar when stuff's going on inside the earth.

HOLLOW EARTH THEORY ANYONE? hahahah

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
Yeah, see, we have to look at it altogether because it just has to be connected!
1. These types of UFO sightings - the moving, formation orbs - are typical along ley lines...Stonehenge, pyramids, etc.

Could be worth looking further into ley lines and trying to work more out about what they actually are. Maybe they're a type of energy grid that we'll learn more about in the future and be able to use in different ways, and if that's the case, it only makes sense that some UFO's would already be taking advantage of that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Could be worth looking further into ley lines and trying to work more out about what they actually are. Maybe they're a type of energy grid that we'll learn more about in the future and be able to use in different ways, and if that's the case, it only makes sense that some UFO's would already be taking advantage of that.

right and if it's related to free energy...well cover up makes a lot of sense : )

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Introducing...

Sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If this is intelligent ice then cool, I'll go with the intelligent ice idea. This being the case as long as there is a decent argument that ice can now in fact fly in formation and create light signals.

I'm just interested in the process by which you -- and lots of others -- decide to believe the really far-out explanation of the video without apparently even thinking about asking, 'Is there any simpler explanation?'. And if you did think to ask that question, what steps are available via internet search engines to locate such alternatives so you could evaluate them. It's as if you wanted not to know any less exciting interpretation, since it's so much fun believing the really far-out version.

No, the only way this is a useful teachable moment is if you decide you want to look for alternatives, and then use your internet skills to find them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sup e1 ..been crawling the inter tubes on this one..found footage from what looks like it is the same or very similar to what was posted on this thread..the poster is claiming that this footage and i quote 'This video was recorded via live feed cams which are recording volcano in Sakurajima, Japan. This was taken on Sunday, 13th March 2011, 2 days after devestating 8.9 earthquake. UFO is in the end of this clip'...traced it back to a guy called ufotvofficial..he has lots of vids on the subject, which normally sends alarm bell's ringing in my head..i also came across a very similar video ..its looks like its coming from a new report showing live feed on a recent earth quake but have traced the video back to a person called sheilaalien..again alot of vids on the subject..www.ourufosociety.com... have a look for your self's.... both names trace back to youtube accounts ..my gut is telling me maybe the footage may be real but has been tampered with ..interesting if anyone else comes up with anything else

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
Sup e1 ..been crawling the inter tubes on this one..found footage from what looks like it is the same or very similar to what was posted on this thread..the poster is claiming that this footage and i quote 'This video was recorded via live feed cams which are recording volcano in Sakurajima, Japan. This was taken on Sunday, 13th March 2011, 2 days after devestating 8.9 earthquake. UFO is in the end of this clip'...traced it back to a guy called ufotvofficial..he has lots of vids on the subject, which normally sends alarm bell's ringing in my head..i also came across a very similar video ..its looks like its coming from a new report showing live feed on a recent earth quake but have traced the video back to a person called sheilaalien..again alot of vids on the subject..www.ourufosociety.com... have a look for your self's.... both names trace back to youtube accounts ..my gut is telling me maybe the footage may be real but has been tampered with ..interesting if anyone else comes up with anything else

have you watched the live web cams yet? they are live sometimes with time stamps. are you saying those web cams themselves are inaccurate? honestly asking.

here's a link to one of the cameras - 122.20.254.201:443... when there's a time stamp, it's live, when there's not, it's a rebroadcast

we've been keeping watch over the orbs, sometimes they zoom around

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join