It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best UFO videos I've seen in a very long time (on par with STS-80)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hello

To start off with: I don't know if this has already been posted so please feel free to ignore this thread if you have.

Someone posted this video a few days ago on Live Leak. It appears to be an extremely bright light at first, but when you watch the video all the way through you can see objects shooting upwards away from the light.

At the end of the video there appears to be a formation of objects gradually rising above the mountain range. This reminds me of STS-80, but instead on Earth.

The video is 6 minutes long and you'll have to wait until you see the objects shooting from it into the sky. Also take notice of the light emitting from left to right from where the object is situated, disappearing behind the tree line. This would be too much of a coincidence for it to be a sun glare on the lens of the camera.

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

I was thinking it was simply an electrical fire. If so, why do balls of light shoot from it? Also, why do they appear to hover in the sky at the end of the video and instead of descending like any object would, they continue to rise higher and higher into the sky until out of sight?

For those that can't be bothered to watch it all the way through (take note of the time stamp at the bottom if you wish to quickly view each event)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72f3728c8204.jpg[/atsimg]

The arrow is pointing at an object travelling upwards. Bare in mind that the video is obviously on fast-forward so I doubt that debris from a transformer would travel that slow.

As the sky becomes darker I'm starting to think they might be stars. However, some of them "glow" much like in the STS-80 videos.

Coast to Coast AM - Mentioning this video

Have a look at this following alternative footage taken at the same spot. You will notice a lot of objects in the sky, which appear to be stars. However, the objects that appear to be stars in the first video are travelling towards the top of the screen. In the following video the objects appear to be travelling towards the bottom of the screen and then off to the right.

Alternate video of Sakurajima

edit on 14-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: adding additional information

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

already posted
but this video is interesting. I don't understand why the light becomes bigger. A high-voltage ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

let me be the first to tell you this

you can show to people a ufo landing in the middel of the white house garden and a bunch of gray dancing around a nobody will believe it... they will tell you it's edited, it's hoax it's a fake...they will make fun on you,
so don't be so excited if you think it's an ufo so keep it to yourself because actualy nobody give a damn !

if i have a real contact with alien or a real evidence i will never say it or show it never. it's a waist of time.

edit on 14-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I've been here enough time to know that already my friend

There's a famous saying that I like to quote when thinking about the people who dismiss this kind of stuff it goes

"**ck 'em!"

This is just for the people who haven't seen it yet. I'm not saying it's an alien spaceship, but it's interesting none the less. Let people believe what they want to believe, there's nothing I can do and I really don't care if they believe or not. Like you said, if I came face to face with a living breathing alien, you can bet your behind that no-one would hear about it. I like my job!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

if i have a real contact with alien or a real evidence i will never say it or show it never. it's a waist of time.

no the waste of time is coming here saying you have proof but not providing it and expecting us to take it on faith. you saw a UFO? Awesome, you are very lucky indeed and I wish I was you, sadly, this doesn't change the fact that I haven't and every video I've seen to date can be explained.

And that's the catch, just because it can be explained doesn't mean it's not an alien controlled vessel, but it does mean we can't use that as proof as it's easily explained. See?

Why do we say the videos are faked? Because they all ARE! i'm sure there are some real ones somewhere, and I'd love for someone to post them up here. But just because you do doesn't make it PROOF.

PROOF requires testing, proof requires something tangible.

A live feed of a ufo? sure, that can be faked too, but I'd put more weight to that than half the garbage posted on this site.

/end rant

that said, I've seen this video on here before, I'm leaning towards power plant or transformer problems but it is an interesting video. i have no reason to believe the lights in it are alien ships with ETs on them, but they are indeed UFOs by definition.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That is one of the strangest videos Ive ever seen.

2nd

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

you're welcome man, upload others videos like that, i like the mystery.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How is this a UFO , I don't see anything flying , come to think of it I don't see anything objecty , just a light which could be as simple as a power transformer blowing out .
And it has been posted a few times now

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When the light is huge and beings "drumming" the whole reality seems flexible and streches on every bang. Why? Is reality a 3d screen and this light forces dimensionally our Reality to stretch? Is it CGI?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Common, actually watch the video
I know 6 minutes is a long time to sit through but it's worth it. That also means don't skip to the end either.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Yeah i noticed that, at one point there is a big like pulse sort of thing and call me crazy but it looked like space sort of bent around the edge of the light for a second or two.

Really weird.

Op any info on how this video was obtained?

Is it a security camera?
Why is the road so quiet throughout the video?
Is that location well known? Could someone go there and check for evidence of this huge light?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

let me be the first to tell you this

you can show to people a ufo landing in the middel of the white house garden and a bunch of gray dancing around a nobody will believe it... they will tell you it's edited, it's hoax it's a fake...they will make fun on you,
so don't be so excited if you think it's an ufo so keep it to yourself because actualy nobody give a damn !

edit on 14-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)
that's your debunk theory i for one, find these posting's fascinating ..if you have nothing of value to add keep your negative debunk views to your self..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I have watched it , quite a few times in the other threads claiming extraordinary stuff and again in this one , its from a web cam , so low quality and not real time , notice the smoke coming out of the volcano .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hello

To start off with: I don't know if this has already been posted so please feel free to ignore this thread if you have.

Someone posted this video a few days ago on Live Leak. It appears to be an extremely bright light at first, but when you watch the video all the way through you can see objects shooting upwards away from the light.

At the end of the video there appears to be a formation of objects gradually rising above the mountain range. This reminds me of STS-80, but instead on Earth.

The video is 6 minutes long and you'll have to wait until you see the objects shooting from it into the sky.

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

I was thinking it was simply an electrical fire. If so, why do balls of light shoot from it? Also, why do they appear to hover in the sky at the end of the video and instead of descending like any object would, they continue to rise higher and higher into the sky until out of sight?
edit on 14-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: Punctuation
hey bro..have you got any info on the source of this very interesting footage? would like to track down the poster

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Damn time lapsed videos....
. It could be anything really...because it is time lapsed would it be harder to explain?...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Sorry, already been aired here. See former.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder if it is CGI, maybe even some sort of marketing campaign for some Anime or Dragon Ball or some other show where people, demons, or other characters create or summon large energy fields... Who knows...

Or it could just be a flaw in the camera and the way the sun reflected off of some object that in turn reflected off the window, glass or interior dome of the camera housing which blinded a portion of the imaging sensor.

I have security cameras all over my house and I have seen such "UFOs" on several occasion, which appear to be balls of light/energy appearing out of nowhere, blinding the camera and then dissipating.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen this video yet if it was posted in another thread and it is a more interesting video. I just wanted to point some things out from If you watch the video again in full.

1. Watch the values in the sky. First they are blue like day time then they darken just a little bit to a night time effect.

2. Watch the glowing object around the lower left grow brighter as day turns to night.

3. Watch some of the lights behind the glowing object zip from left to right behind that object like they are car lights on a road in high speed.

4. Watch some of the glowing orbs rise up behind the mountain and appear to rotate like stars in the sky over time.

What it looks like is not a video from a standard news video camera... but a series of time-lapse photo graphs from a snapshot camera that are composites sewn together to form a video. You can do some neat things with a digital camera and program it to take photos at intervals also it will automatically enter a "night mode" where it can automatically detect and adjust for decreasing light by opening the aperture more and increasing exposure time (that would keep the values in the background looking like it is day when it is really night time). Before digital cameras we used to get some neat effects by exposing these time shots on same slide of film over and over again to make neat light effects and each exposure would lighten the film making night look more like day but digital has really advanced over the years.

Another possibility is that the later exposures are day time exposures as well, done in the evening just as the stars start to appear. The camera taking the time-lapse stills detects the lower light and is steadily increasing the exposure on the digital CCD by opening the aperture and automatically adjusting. It hasn't yet become dark enough to look like night but it is dark enough to make street lights come on and cars to start using headlights. With longer exposure times to evening light it is very easy to make evening look like day and easy to make make the volcano cloud look like it is shot in day as well. The camera automatically opening aperture and increasing CCD exposure makes stars that aren't visible to the naked eye appear visible on film that wouldn't be normally visible at early evening hours to the naked eye or to a video camera.

I'm running out of time to post before I need to get to work but I think this is an interesting video. The UFOs are possibly interesting artifacts of time-lapse photography. We need some more people to look at this video as it could have caught something. Which of those orbs are stars rotating through the field of view over time? What is that glowing thing going in to the sky behind the volcano (night time time lapse gives things "halos")? Are there any photographers who've had more experience than I have with time-lapse photos? Maybe there is a UFO in there?
edit on 14-4-2011 by SuspiciousPeon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
already been posted. theres a search function on the top right hand side in between chat and log out.
its already been debated at length on another thread here which right now i havnt the time to find

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

No $hit?

I'll try and locate that search function in future, between the chat and logout, if only to avoid being wrist slapped by newer members

edit: Look, I already know that. I've been lurking here a very long time, but I must have missed it. There are a lot of people here who haven't seen it either.

edit on 14-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join