It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the serial killings in Long Island be linked to Plum Island?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay kids everyone gather around and help me start a conspiracy. First I would like to start by clarify that this is just a thought, theory, rant whatever you may want to call it. I do not have any evidence of what I'm about to suggest.

After reading a few posts on the Long Island serial killings I remembered why the area of Long Island was fresh in my mind. I had recently watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory about Plum Island and the center of animal disease facility that is housed there. During Jesse's show he had mentioned about a human body being discovered with elongated fingers that had washed ashore on Plum Island. Plum Island is located 1-1/2 miles off the coast of Long Island, NY. Jesse and his crew couldn't discover more on the human because local authorities didn't want to discuss it. At least for the camera.

Since the discovery of 8 - 10 bodies killed by an assumed serial killer who seems to be targeting prostitutes I was wondering if this too could be linked to Plum Island. This is also the same island that some people believe the "Montauk Monsters" came from because they washed ashore not far from Plum. What if the facility on Plum Island is doing human testing? Wouldn't prostitutes be the easiest to acquire? It's practically curb service. You pull up and coax a woman in the car and then you have your unknowing test subject. One who may not be missed or reported missing right away. The local authorities seems to think the person or persons responsible know what they are doing more so than your average killer. Maybe this is organized beyond what they know.

I know there are sick people who are capable of doing this without any conspiracy but I couldn't shake the thought of these latest victims being connected to the long fingered body and mystique surrounding Plum Island and what goes on there. Some people believe Plum Island is responsible for the Tick carrying Lyme disease and if that's true then one can only wonder what else they are responsible for.

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Plum Island

Body with 'Very Long' Fingers Discovered On Plum Island
ABOVETOPSECRET

Montauk Monster

Okay ATS, what do you think?

edit on 13-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If so, I guess that would make this guy the "Long Plum Killer"?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I doubt it has anything to do with Plum Island. If the government or some type of "shadow group" was working in secret and abducting people for experiments, I highly doubt they would dump the bodies to be publicly found. If they're that connected, they can easily dispose of a body and have it never be seen again. This is not the first time prostitutes have been targeted by serial killers.
The most likely explanation is simply that this is a serial killer picking easy targets.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
although I do believe that the government have using humans in their sadistic experiments I have to go to serial killers for this case because if it's a government project then there wouldn't be any bodies since they could simply literally eliminate you from existence

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

...or maybe that's what they want you to think. Maybe it is just a sicko catching a thrill but wouldn't it be a good way to cover it up if it was actually a bigger plot? Why not just throw the body out to be found? After the body is discovered and the person is no longer missing no one is looking for them. Yea there would still be questions about who is the culprit but most would think on smaller terms and look for one individual not a whole laboratory.
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I haven't sold myself on the idea I just thought there could be a link, or not. Maybe your right, they could dispose of the bodies easily but like I said to TROLLZ, why not just throw the body on the beach? The police are looking for a serial killer first thing. The Gov. would never be suspected.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
On page 8 of the Cryptozoology and myst8cal beasts, the montauk monster i wrote..

Au contraire, ugly pugly, looking at a few pictures does not make you a good judge. It is actually doing the process itself which i have done about 500,000 times. I am defining alien entities that i know. This is the one subject i do and absolutely no one does it better. I'm sorry that your mindset blinds you and that you don't find the subject matter interesting enough to investigate for yourself. I say that long island and its environs are in the midst of an alien invasion. Furthermore, i suggest that sighting of bigffoot, chupacabra like the beast on the beach, werewolves and other such mystical creatures. I further predict that animals and small children are at risk. They will manifest themselves in your Zoo's, especially the large cats and other predators. You do the citizens of New York a disservice by taking this warning so lightly. Violent, bloody crimes will take an upturn, these are the patterns of their behaviour.

I hope that will provide ammunition for your conspiracy. Is the modus operandi the same in all the murders?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Quite unlikely that there would be a connection for any number of reasons, not the least of which has been stated by Trollz above. It would seem to me that those doing something such as you suggest would have little use for unnecessary risks. At least, that's my opinion.

However, the actual reason for this post is to commend you on the thought process. Whether erroneous or not, it is an excellent example.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Alien invasion? Well, I don't any have evidence of that. Why, if your serious, do you think this has anything to do with EBE's? I thought it was a stretch to connect the bodies to Plum Island, I admit that, but how are you making an alien connection?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yea I agree that what I wrote is a stretch of the imagination but looking at the murders and their proximity to the beaches made me think that they could be dumped from the water just as easily from the land. It probably is just a nut job with mommy issues, but there is the possibility that this isn't the case. Just throwing a conspiracy out there. It seems many don't agree. So be it.
Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ha! Me too! The first thing that popped into my head when I heard about the killings was Jesse's doc about the island. Since I live far away from there and therefore have a cerebral cubicle for all things related to that geographical area, I guess it was a natural association for me to make. However, it will be interesting to see what we find out over time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
montauck monsters come from montauck point. they are apart of the montauck project and have nothing to do with plumb island. and i dont think your theroy holds any weight. not to sound like an ass but you have no evidence and its just a theroy. most of the girls that have been found have been found on the highway and the bodies that were found near the coast were found because of the search teams out in the area. personaly i think this guy is a cop. he/she is doing alot of things right to cover there asses.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I suppose it is my fault that i didn't go into enough detail, but then i didn't want to get into long discussions either. The murders occur because they (entities) are there. They feed on humans, they mutilate cattle, they suck goats, they commit the unsolved murders.

I predicted these things at the first occurence of of a Montauk creature because that is the way they exist, it was only a matter of time before the bodies surfaced.

I am not a teacher, just someone advising you not to go near these beaches because they are hazardous to your life. It does not benefit me whether you listen or not, i will never know.

Famed crime fighter Eliot Ness has a problem with these entities when he was public safety officer in Cleveland, Ohio in the 1930's. Known as the Cleveland torso murders, he solved the crime wave by burning out a railroad shanty town. No arrests, no convictions and no recurrence of the crimes.

not the only case, just an example.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yea I agree that what I wrote is a stretch of the imagination but looking at the murders and their proximity to the beaches made me think that they could be dumped from the water just as easily from the land. It probably is just a nut job with mommy issues, but there is the possibility that this isn't the case. Just throwing a conspiracy out there. It seems many don't agree. So be it.
Thank you for your opinion.

I think your theory has something to it, and could be quite plausible considering the mysterious goings on around plum Island.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't received more attention from ATS 'ers. I realize it is an old thread now..but worthy of a bump.

Star and Flag for making us think outside of the box...you may be unto something with this theory.
edit on 12-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

you could be on to something here,i dont know anything about plum island, but wouldnt it be usefull to scare away would be imvestigators if there were rumors of tick bourne lime disease and other animal to man pathogens being studied in this place?
wether or not some hybrid is responsible for the long island murders is another question.
i dont have any problem beleiving that there is an ongoing campaign in america and the west in general to instill fear and anxiety in the population,look at all the recent mass shootings,prostitutes being targeted yet again and all the other low level nasty s*it being pumped out by the media 24/7.
i dont watch any msm news at all,i noticed a long time ago it was having a negative effect on my mood and emotions ,it seems like every other week a child is murdered for instance, and i genuinely beleive this is the intention.
having said that i think it would be disengenous to dismiss OP out of hand, for one thing does anyone really beleive any of the alphabet agencys are beyond ignoring the international ban on human cloning?
what if these prostitutes were bused in to "service" someone or something created on plum island?
promised lots of money then killed out of hand,after all there is no way they would be trusted to keep their mouths shut.
I also dont think they would bother going to a lot of trouble to dispose of the bodys, these people would veiw the dead prostitutes as trash and not give a second thought to their crimes ever being brought to light.
if the heat go

t too much how hard would it be for them to frame the first poor fu*ker brought in as a suspect?
i think we all know the answer to this.

edit on 13-8-2012 by erictcartman because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's really not "practically curb service." Plum Island is located off the coast of Orient Point, 85 miles from where the bodies of these women were found. That's a long way to drive a dead body, if that's what you're trying to say. If the women were "subjects," why drive them from one end of the Island to the other and back? If they were picked up on one end of the Island, they'd be transported 85 miles and then put on a boat? Prostitutes and vagrants (and one wasn't either if those) are just as easy to come by a lot closer than where these women were last seen.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the logistics of how you think they were killed.

I'm from LI and it's an unfortunate case. But, to me, your theory doesn't make any sense, logistically.

new topics

top topics

join