It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
With you all the way.....GOOOO JESSE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I his book on amazon last night-if you all really supported him you would buy his book also if you have the cash.
Better to give him money so he can continue to speak out and become more popular
I also emailed tru tv and sugested jesse do a show about chem-trails-[he did mention poisoned our skies

However lets not all wait or jesse to save the world-lets get off our butts and do somethig, spread the word,tell people to read up on what the man says. Vote ron paul in for prez.
Do your part in makeing the federal government have as manny head aches as possable-
protest the war-the federal reserve-crooked polititions-taxes for theft-selling of america to china-

One more thing i ask is did any of you try to print his home page?? I tried to print it out to take to work and it failed three times ???I printed other pages from other sites and the printer did fine--then tried jesse's page and the printer went haywire again????????????
if anybody printed out the page or had trouble send me a u2u please and thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That's OK, it will not resonate if you do not follow your heart. So just follow your heart. You clearly have the brains and balls.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
go jesse
and when the dust settles dare I say it vote jesse in 2016

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Have been following this post throughout the day........said my peace in a few earlier posts, but wanted to share some synchronicity that happened as a result of pondering all the passionate responses in this thread.

Out of the blue the song "Get Together" popped into my mind, a little before my time, didn't even remember who sang it.......anyways, my BF looked it up for me, turns out it was done by a band called " The Youngbloods"...great old hippy song....optomistic message.

Now here's where it gets weird, we start looking into this band's history and discover this song was put on a list after 911 by Clear Channel that recommended this song along with many others not be played because of "questionable lyrics"....really!?

en.wikipedia.org...

Check out this list, some of the greatest tunes ever, "Imagine" John Lennon, "What a wonderful world", Louis Armstrong, to name a few......old and new classics that provoke emotion, many personal favorites of mine.

The events surrounding 911 were certainly a catalyst to my awakening and disillusionment of our corrupt government run behind the scenes by outright criminals, too evil to even comprehend. The idea of even trying to "highjack" our feelings, our bond to fellow humans, by witholding the small comfort certain music brings us is yet another example of why we need to show these monsters the door.

Maybe we desend on Washington and BLAST every song on this list until TPTB are so sleep deprived they have no choice but to address our issues!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Absolutely true. It gets down to basics. “Get Together” is the downfall of the elite, for they rule us based on divide and conquer. The way they divide us is so powerful and professionally enacted, it is an enormous challenge to overcome. But that leads to another great song, in the panorama of the many that come forth from the human spirit . . .and that song is . . . . We Shall Overcome!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Right on

Listening to that song as I type......TY

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'd like to see Jesse and Vladimir Putin go toe to toe.
What a match.
Who do you think would win?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

vladimir
putin.

But both on the same team? Throw in Mr Bean and they'd be unstoppable.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I couldnt agree with you more.The problem though is some people dont know what to do, I for one dont have the ability to raise a militia. We have to stand up as a nation. Let the government know that we arent taking their crap anymore. But we need to have leeders that will help us. I hear alot about this letter that Jesse Venture wrote and i have looked it up and found that it is true but, how do we know that the person that put it on ats is really Jesse. If it is really him, show us the way and we will follow.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I saw Jesse Ventura being interviewed on Piers Morgan the other night. I kid you not, every 5 minutes they went to a commercial. Anytime Jesse put Piers back in line & made Piers look like an idiot, they cut to commercial! I felt like I was ripped off, BUT it was the juiciest TV moment I ever seen! I compare it to eating a wholesome steak made of mainstream media, with a dash of Jesse sauce. Mwuahahaha!! [that sounds just awful]
edit on 15-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *I seriously spelled steak wrong. Wth is wrong with me lately.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
bbnworldnews.com...

atruthsoldier.wordpress.com...

You control our world.
We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!
Sincerely, The Serfs.

Go Jesse

I almost fell for until signed he it off with "The Serfs".

Should have done "The Humans."
edit on 4/15/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: for length

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

These would make some awesome song lyrics. Gunna get on ableton tonight and write a revolution tune :p

But this awesome stuff and beautifully worded, there would have been a bit more cursing in there if i had of wrote it haha.

The revolution WILL take place and they WILL fail. They know that better than we do. It's just a matter of time..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Im tired of talking too. TIME FOR A FIGHT!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdnutz44

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Um...has JESSE confirmed this letter?

He's been on a lot of talk shows lately, and that seems like a better way to issue a challenge/call for change than a letter on a couple of ??? websites.

I'm all for it if it's real...but let's make sure it's real first, shall we?

That letter is posted on his new website, appropriately titiled:
WE AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED

did anyone notice the "Letter to the Ruling Class" was posted
on Apr 1 ?.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jesse tells it like it is and with truth and conviction, I'll vote for him and Ron Paul because American needs real men to lead us now not greedy lying snakes. Lets pick up the peaces and build America back up and then make it even better!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

Well Chuck Norris of course

and some songs for the march

1. Children of the revolution (T Rex)
www.youtube.com...

2. Get up stand up (Bob Marley)
www.youtube.com...

3. Man in the mirror (Michael Jackson)
www.youtube.com...

4. They dont realy care about us (Michael Jackson)
www.youtube.com...

5. One love (Bob Marley)
www.youtube.com...

And lots by 30 seconds to mars the beatles also and hundreds more this should be started in a different post its a good topic music does make us listen to the message of common men our subconscious has been armed with all we need to know to beat them
edit on 15-4-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Great idea I was saying the same just a few month ago during protests in uk I said to some friends that we should get a van and kit it out with top sound system and blast all the songs you talked about imagine the BUZZ people would have a party!

You should make a separate post showing the two sides of this message eg MSM end of the world, disaster, alien invasion message in some song of today

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Here you go: weaintgottimetobleed.com...

This was taken right off of his website.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The only revolution we need is one of the mind. When people wake up to the reality that surrounds them and change their mindset as a result, the revolution will be in full effect and there is nothing that the ruling class can do about it.

This is the best, Most meaningful post in this whole thread.

I could not agree more with you, my friend. Thanks for posting it!

You have just posted the key to all of this! *deep bows*

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join