Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Yes.....you are so right, and to get to the heart of why so many VERY intellegent people are at a loss here at what to do, is that people with integrity, who played the "game" fair, have been absolutely ambushed by Cheaters, greed that knows no bounds.......I made a new thread..."We shall overcome" Music is a way to powerfully protest, hope you and others will check it out, share your ideas....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

ah, but then aren't you saying that you don't trust yourself? are you not sitting at a computer, in a house, on a street typing this? How have you walked away from the system? Someone's got to pay to keep the power on, you have to get the computer somehow, and I doubt you pulled the raw materials from the earth yourself.

You cannot change a system by leaving it; you can only leave it. and if you leave it, how are you supposed to keep an eye on it? Knowing that this is Jesse's way of launching his website only lowers my expectations about what may come from it. Just because he's promoting himself and his website doesn't mean he's lying, and not trusting him doesn't do anything to help anyone.

I don't really understand what you're getting at? if you want to leave society and not use money, why haven't you? and why should Jesse Ventura have to do the same to prove that he truly cares about humanity? I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty; his message will reach vastly more people than yours will.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

two things, if the government is doing its job, then the smaller groups would be infiltrated just like the larger ones. the only small groups who could stay secret are the smallest ones, with the least impact. At some point, your revolution has to go public, and then all of those disparate groups become the Resistance, whether they are all on the same page or not. so if we're talking strategy and outsmarting the enemy, it's much better to have a centralized command structure than to not have one.

2nd, I wouldn't really point to Egypt as an example of what needs to be done. I think that once the dust settles, we will see that the Egyptian revolution was a much more chaotic power play and that there was far more foreign influence than anybody wants to talk about now. I think that we can just stand up and say loudly that corruption and greed can no longer rule the day and have a bloodless revolution. If even a third of us, 100 million Americans, were all on the same page, the government would have no choice but to bend to our will.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
ah, but then aren't you saying that you don't trust yourself? are you not sitting at a computer, in a house, on a street typing this? How have you walked away from the system? Someone's got to pay to keep the power on, you have to get the computer somehow, and I doubt you pulled the raw materials from the earth yourself.

There are ways my friend. I have walked away from the system and I have said how on this forum in other places. I'd rather not repeat it because it comes off as boasting IMO. I am not saying I am better because I did leave the system. But, I do know that leaving the system is the only way to bring it down. If you do not bring it down, it will continue to imprison you until it has choked the life out of you. Then it will clamp down harder and harder until your future generations are bound in chains impervious to escape.

You cannot change a system by leaving it; you can only leave it. and if you leave it, how are you supposed to keep an eye on it? Knowing that this is Jesse's way of launching his website only lowers my expectations about what may come from it. Just because he's promoting himself and his website doesn't mean he's lying, and not trusting him doesn't do anything to help anyone.

I am not trying to change the system. The system cannot be changed. Attempting to change the system just changes who is on top and who is on bottom. You are either free or you are not.

I aim to destroy the system. I already have by eliminating it from my own world view.

I don't really understand what you're getting at? if you want to leave society and not use money, why haven't you? and why should Jesse Ventura have to do the same to prove that he truly cares about humanity? I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty; his message will reach vastly more people than yours will.

Perhaps his message WILL reach more people. That is not my concern. I have already reached many. Those who I have reached, will reach even more. It takes one snow flake to start an avalanche. Once it is in motion, it cannot be stopped.

Watch the world my friend. Don't take my word for it, just watch.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 17-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hey all kinda new here and cant post me own threads yet

but gotta get the word out.

Looks like Obama is pushing hard for a new improved civil defense force. I think you guys need to get aboard. I know nwo fema camps etc etc and I think that was the plan. But somethings have changed some of the el-ites in the USA are under heavy fire. Obama is scared silly of being assassinated. Remember dude shut down the airspace in the state he was thinking of taking a vacation in. Fact is if he's changed sides it would explain a lot. Especially the Donalds attack and the considerable airtime its been getting. Facts are Obama aka barrry has plenty to hide. But the Trump is a made man look at the way hes talking # up. You think saying things like lets charge em more money for waging war lets take more keep more do more and more aggressively is not scripted? Its just to make the USA even more hated. Your media is nothing but a tool as most of you know. Not a peep form Soros or Bretton woods 2 and the new BRIC. Trust me the USA is in grave danger imo The Russians and the Chinese have much to gain by its fall. And many countries willing to attack like north Korea.
If Obama's people get this I plead you will have him make an announcement immediately about this before he is assassinated. Come clean on all of it most especially about the blood lines. Have him offer to step down for the next election. The people will forgive him everything once they hear the truth. Do this and the USA will be reborn like the phoenix fail and its demise is certain I fear.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome UCDat

"Trust me the USA is in grave danger imo The Russians and the Chinese have much to gain by its fall."

Can you not see that the way the USA is going around bombing everyone that Russia/China/Every Muslim in the world is left with no option but to take the US down using militaty force if needs be but the way things are going they won't need to because the masters that control you are sending the USA into a full on financial meltdown and it's no good trying to blame others for this, you need to take the blame yourselves for not standing up.

I think that we can just stand up and say loudly that corruption and greed can no longer rule the day and have a bloodless revolution. If even a third of us, 100 million Americans, were all on the same page, the government would have no choice but to bend to our will.

But people have been standing up and shouting out loudly and got laughted at in return.

You talk about bloodless well it's already bloody or does dropping bombs on inocent children not count when israile is involved, gods people and all that.

Was it bloodless when the police shoot a man in the back whilst handcuffed and was lieing on the ground

is it bloodless when so many people have cancer and the rates is going to double due to japan and yet we don't have the money to treat them and yet we can find an extra $700bn for the industrial military complex.

Come round my place and i'll keep punching you in you're face and you can sing about peace, love and flowers untill the cows come home or you are taken to hospital.

im sure this will get me in to trouble but now is no time for being a coward and thinking that you can talk your way out of everything because thats not the game the elite are playing, didn't work in Egypt, didn't work in the school yard and won't work now unless you think we are playing a game of trumps.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

now here is a man who knows what this country needs
Many people think change will come without a real fight, without the enemy thinking you would die if need be. Many think peaceful protests work. Sadly they are mistaken simply because the enemy [our government] kills with the drop of a hat-its army of mindless youth led by self hero worshipping menwould and do kill its own citizens.
Look at history even up to the viet nam protests. We need people who are willing to die and willing to destroy if change does not come.
The hippies and anti-war americans along with the real christians knew the war was a fake and killing, unless in self defence of person or country is a major sin. They marched got their heads bashed in , burned collages and destroyed property because That IS what it takes to make big brother cower down. AND IT WORKED-if they didnt act we would have started a world war with china and the russians would have taken their side. In my opinion the hippies saved us and this country from big brother and the elete for the near future.
Now its our turn again to get up off our butts and march again.
I wish jesse would start a cross country march from california to the capitol--we would see millions and millions join in because it always only takes a spark to start a real fire!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets e-mail jesse and ask for such a march-
i am and just finished reading his book-total disgrace this country has become-total hate for life except the elete-total sin in flesh and blood

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The plan is simple.

Hit the streets with MASSIVE demonstrations day and night AND DEMAND CHANGE! Massive civil disobedience . . . things like shut down traffic; shut down Wall Street; huge boycotts of companies that outsource jobs; harass politicians and picket their homes, and have recalls for them all over the country.It’s happening all over the world, but the US.

What we don’t need is violence
edit on 17-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

Absolutely, and if we could get the police and military to stand with the people this would be Very effective. I gotta believe they're some of our greatest patriots.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

JV, is basically restating the new Democrat Party platform. If the Democrats hold to these core arguments I think they will be a force that can defeat the neo-con ideologies. Only time will tell.
edit on 17-4-2011 by LadySprings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great thread! I also do have some illuminati "inside"-info. Thought it might be relevant to this thread.

A very large page actually, however I cannot make any new threads yet ( New her ) so I pick out a perfectly fine line which I consider pretty relevant to this thread, here's what it says.

Don't feed the trolls. Hating them only makes them stronger. Their power will wither away and die should we divest ourselves of leadership and celebrity by denying them attention, denying them our faith, denying them use of our bodies and minds--and if you've got a job then yes you are actively giving them your body and mind in return for their own magickal symbols for you to further invest yourself into.

And as always

with

~love
edit on 17-4-2011 by LVall because: Forgot the love

edit on 17-4-2011 by LVall because: miss spelling.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
bbnworldnews.com...

atruthsoldier.wordpress.com...

You control our world.

You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat.

We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you.

You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed.

We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence.

You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings.

You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions.

You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living.

You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit…

we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.

We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!
Sincerely, The Serfs.

Go Jesse

This planet...this life was an inheritance, so to speak, and I'm not profoundly touched the right way by it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can't believe it, but I actually agree with the tea party on one solution - a second constitutional convention. No bullets, no protests, no marches. Just the approval of 34 states to convene it. Then we hang the banksters on wall street with a mutated version of glass-steagall, strip the corporations of their "person" status, impose Congressional term limits, and topple the ponzi-scheme once and for all, among other things.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dontdrinkthewater

I hear ya. People are surprised when I say that I'm glad the Tea Party is around since every value of theirs runs counter to mine. I like them simply because they shake things up a bit... we just need more grassroots parties besides these guys.

ps - You know that Ventura is not Tea Party, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
^Tea Party Split over Constitutional Convention
edit on 17-4-2011 by dontdrinkthewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

two things, if the government is doing its job, then the smaller groups would be infiltrated just like the larger ones. the only small groups who could stay secret are the smallest ones, with the least impact. At some point, your revolution has to go public, and then all of those disparate groups become the Resistance, whether they are all on the same page or not. so if we're talking strategy and outsmarting the enemy, it's much better to have a centralized command structure than to not have one.

2nd, I wouldn't really point to Egypt as an example of what needs to be done. I think that once the dust settles, we will see that the Egyptian revolution was a much more chaotic power play and that there was far more foreign influence than anybody wants to talk about now. I think that we can just stand up and say loudly that corruption and greed can no longer rule the day and have a bloodless revolution. If even a third of us, 100 million Americans, were all on the same page, the government would have no choice but to bend to our will.

This is the same US gov. who killed 3k of of their own citizens on 9/11, in a city that I grew up in.

the same gov. that killed 168 people in oklahoma city, many of whom were LAW ENFORCEMENT.

the same government that put a bullet into their own president(JFK).

Jesse Ventura told the story of McNamara admitting the gulf of tonkin was a complete lie.

WMD anyone? imminent threat? not so much. 5k american soldiers and over 1 mil iraqi civilians dead. and they knew the numbers would be something like that before they engaged in that BS.

The USS Liberty was under attack by israel(who were false flagging to try to pin it on egypt, I think) and LBJ left them to die. he actually ordered their support back and covered israel's ass.

I wonder what the people at Waco think of the government bending to the people's will; I mean, the only thing that happened was innocent men, women and children WERE BURNED ALIVE WHILE FEDERAL AGENTS WATCHED.

this is the government who you think would have no choice to bend to our will?

are you kidding me? Power cedes nothing without a demand. and, as anyone will tell you, you get a lot further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word.
edit on 17-4-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Numbers, man... numbers. You need to work on the people; not the government. If you can't convince your fellows that you are all being robbed, nobody's gonna change a thing. As it is, most people are fooled. That means we are experiencing democracy as intended. Until our brothers and sisters are no longer fooled, democracy works in favor of the bad guys.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater
I can't believe it, but I actually agree with the tea party on one solution - a second constitutional convention. No bullets, no protests, no marches. Just the approval of 34 states to convene it. Then we hang the banksters on wall street with a mutated version of glass-steagall, strip the corporations of their "person" status, impose Congressional term limits, and topple the ponzi-scheme once and for all, among other things.

I purpose this plank to be adopted into a new constitution "A corporation is not a human being."

Also "No one shall petition the government other than as an individual human being."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Things like this chomsky-must-read.blogspot.com... are the cause of such unfortunate circumstances.

Any suggestions for remedying such anti democratic takeovers?

If we think hard and long enough independently with a little organization we will live free forever together.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

The Pretenders "Bring on the revolution..... don't want to die for nothing, wanna die for something"
More like Hatebreed Live for this LIVE LIVE if you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Bloody good post ,good post mate

The plans by these people are played out in dacades but it seem that these people think we are devoid of knowing a little bit of history.

That $2.3tr that went missing the day before 9/11 would come in usefull now do you think.

Apart from the odd ron paul all these politicians are on the take because unlike us they all seem to have forgot about this $2.3tr of our money that went missing and have done naff all about following up of the short trades placed on the airline just before three building fell into their own footprint.

All this $hit goes back to 9/11 and it took a long time for people like me to work out what went on but since about 2004 most americans have known something untowards went on and they have sat on thier bums doing nothing well now they are starting to pay the price and they can look in the mirrow when they want to find someone to blame.

Attacking Lybia has nothing to do about saftey/defence and everything to do with banking and you would think people could work it out by now would you not.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join