It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
jesse's book came from amazon today--wife read during the day about the cia agent who was dumped into a land fill-he was linked to chem-trails operation-given a drug that makes you as he was for threedays wandering around -[ to show he was unstable and loosing it for evidence that no foul play was taking place] then they dumped the body making it look like a robery or mugging--
go buy the book--this guy needs our help--with cash-

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Cool thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

The dude is an entertainer.

Some people are lost in the fantasy. This is nothing more than an outlet for his audience.

Go watch V for Vendetta. Would you get so excited over that?

This is no different.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Blaine, ummm, I mean Jesse Ventura is singlehandedly responsible for my current addiction to snuff and chaw.

As we all know...

You know what, he was right!
S&F, good OP, on principle alone.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I like JV... I think he has good intentions and he's show definately changed my life...

But.. What is this letter really going to achieve.. All he did was, state what they have done.. Which they already know, because they done it... I personally think, the letter should have been constructed in a different way..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Jesse for ruler of the world..... No wait, he's not that stupid

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

And with all due respect, give our Politician some credit in which he decrees aforementioned, in which everything that we ALL have witnessed for years, and the uncontrollable insight that a very large population knows that something is going awry; we must respect what is written here is in fact true, by what has happened, is happening, and what we feel in our Soul will happen. (If you truly are not a Monkey)

While I feel the need to agree with you, being in combat to what is really happening throughout our World is unmistakeably REAL! For a long time, I to, had made analogies of crabs, shrimp, lobster, oysters, blah............... in a slow-cooker, or in a "frying-pan", but it really doesn't mean a thing when all you have to do is take a look at the world in which we inhabit.

At the age of 35, I have felt that there is a growing problem within our World. From the age of 17, I felt it. And now, more than ever, do I feel that I couldn't possibly argue, dismantle, or deny the OP original post, on what is currently happening within, not only our Country, but World.

We all need to wake up, and the sheep need to either gather to the pasture, or get slaughtered amongst the many.

I'm prepared. Are you?

-OE

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

...i don't know if you are being sarcastic or not.
I think I honestly do have the brains and the balls.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ah I would so love to see a modern serf rebellion

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by overextended1
reply to post by IAMIAM

And with all due respect, give our Politician some credit in which he decrees aforementioned, in which everything that we ALL have witnessed for years, and the uncontrollable insight that a very large population knows that something is going awry; we must respect what is written here is in fact true, by what has happened, is happening, and what we feel in our Soul will happen. (If you truly are not a Monkey)

While I feel the need to agree with you, being in combat to what is really happening throughout our World is unmistakeably REAL! For a long time, I to, had made analogies of crabs, shrimp, lobster, oysters, blah............... in a slow-cooker, or in a "frying-pan", but it really doesn't mean a thing when all you have to do is take a look at the world in which we inhabit.

At the age of 35, I have felt that there is a growing problem within our World. From the age of 17, I felt it. And now, more than ever, do I feel that I couldn't possibly argue, dismantle, or deny the OP original post, on what is currently happening within, not only our Country, but World.

We all need to wake up, and the sheep need to either gather to the pasture, or get slaughtered amongst the many.

I'm prepared. Are you?

-OE

There is no doubt that what he has written is true my friend. I do not question his words, I question his motives.

Here I believe his motives are nothing more than to keep you entertained. Here you have a celebrity who sits on a net worth to TPTB of 12 million dollars, whose current business is keeping the conspiracy theorists entertained, to make a mockery of the truth, to keep the people placated that some day their hero will rise up and lead them in a grand revolution which will set things right. That day will never come for his job is to keep you waiting for that day.

As to being prepared my friend, I am more than prepared, I am already free.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Who did he send this too the ruling elite? Oh , well I doubt they care at all about his letter. But he has some truth in it so.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Paul/Ventura for President in 2012

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Jesse cant run for president he currently lives in Mexico

line 2

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolydarknessVA
Jesse cant run for president he currently lives in Mexico

line 2

He's still a citizen. Besides, he only lives in Mexico 6 months out of a year. Isn't that about par for the course for most presidents not being on duty?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh noez, a letter!!!

I'm pretty sure there are about 10,000 other folks out there who has said the same crap he's said on their blogs. Also, Ventura pretty much recycles most of what Ron Paul says, leaving him not to be an original "hero" but an attention seeking douche.

I'm glad there are many folks who know what Ventura is up to and how much of a greedy prick he really is. Maybe someday the minority will wake up as well.

Doubtful though.

a shill-you say this about a man who you couldnt even wipe his ass-coward-jesse is a patriot and this quote from a sick jag-off who is why this country is falling appart at the seams--i am 55 and want a revolution-and i know its comming

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by overextended1
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm prepared. Are you?

-OE

There is no doubt that what he has written is true my friend. I do not question his words, I question his motives.

Here I believe his motives are nothing more than to keep you entertained. Here you have a celebrity who sits on a net worth to TPTB of 12 million dollars, whose current business is keeping the conspiracy theorists entertained, to make a mockery of the truth, to keep the people placated that some day their hero will rise up and lead them in a grand revolution which will set things right. That day will never come for his job is to keep you waiting for that day.

As to being prepared my friend, I am more than prepared, I am already free.

With Love,

Your Brother

you aint anybodies brother-jesse's motive is way above your head--false religion you practice-plain for us real christians to see, brother-ha--people who attack a man who tells the truth, do satans work brother

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is the man! All those attack him in any way are shills and trolls.

When we interviewed Jesse, he said that if his show is renewed he would be blowing the lid off the Chemtrail nonsense just like he did with the CIA killing JFK and the FEMA camp episode which our criminal government banned from ever airing again.

As Jesse would say, "You think we have a free press....guess again!"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
you aint anybodies brother-jesse's motive is way above your head--false religion you practice-plain for us real christians to see, brother-ha--people who attack a man who tells the truth, do satans work brother

I didn't mean to offend your idol my friend. Questioning someone's motives is not putting them down, it is being prudent. When one does their works for money, they are not doing it for anything higher. One cannot serve two masters, correct?

So if you are a real christian, be a real christian. I never claimed to be. In fact, I make it clear that I am NOT a christian.

I am a follower of Christ. I keep HIS commandments. I walk in HIS way. I trust in HIS truth. I live HIS life.

His truth wasn't for money, it was free to the poor and offered hope.
His way wasn't the pursuit of Money, he admonished all to give it back to Caesar.
His Life wasn't about money, it was a lesson in working for God, for the good of humanity.

So keep your Idol, Christian...

edit on 16-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

...i don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. I think I honestly do have the brains and the balls.

Wow! A little angel voice told me to check in on this thread. I was so sure I left it in a good place. NO! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR THIS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE BALLS AND BRAINS. HOW CAN I TELL THIS? BY YOUR SYNTAX. How can I tell this by your syntax? Because in order to be a translator and interpreter you have to study linguistics a lot.

I guess I should not be upset you did not trust me when I told you this. This site can really be an *sskicker.
I do not think that I am qualified to help you in this project, but, if you need anything you can message me.

The thing is, the people who have done great things are just like us now, then they did great things. Does that make any sense? They were just folks and then they did what God put in front of them, nothing more. Now, we read about them, movies are made about them, and it starts out the same...someone simple, normal did something about something and it changed the world for all time.

So, I was saying, to you, since, I noticed something, well, sensed something about you, your inner core is settled and strong, that is all I know. You have an advantage because of that. That is why I said, just add your heart and you are ready to go!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

Thank-you and inforeal for inspiring me to make a new thread called "We shall overcome" Music is a Powerful way to Protest......Hope you both and others here will stop in and give your thoughts....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join