It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You are correct, most of his business dealing leave a whole lot to be desired. I would'nt want another idiot like the last two idiots running the show.

Trump is all hot air and quite frankly......full of sh*t !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
OH MY WORD! You cracked the case?! After McCain and what's-her-nuts spent all that money and had half the nation trying to crack it... this dude's blog figured it out?! Woweez! I bet the fallout will be amazing! I can't wait 'till it's on CNN. I'm watching now!

Haha. Your post made me laugh because that is how I feel about this too.

Why isn't something like this in Skunkworks or something?

Political? Sure.

Complete and utter fable? Yes.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The document is real. It proves Obama was born in Hawaii. Case Closed!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47e94d4fda76.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

I agree that the document is real (you might want to inform your buddy ImmaculateDeception about that,) INCLUDING the fact that Barry was raised as a Muslim; but it proves NOTHING except what Obama's step-father wrote on it.

I was thinking about my last comment to ImmaculateDeception. The world has enough liars, and all of the problems we face stem directly from that. I don't want you to become better at it, I want you to be HONEST and debate the issues honestly. So instead of Ubama U., this place might be better for you:

For ImmaculateDeception: A Present!

Now, since this has become a big circle jerk, I'm going to check out some other threads for a while. Ya'll have fun playing amongst yourselves; but BE NICE!

Since you are unable to make your lie fit you are jumping to the other failsafe, "He's a muslim" and like it would matter if he is one or not for which he is not.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cwg100
Obama's sister has a COLB saying she was born in Hawaii and she by her own admission was not.
Do you have any proof her certificate says she was born in Hawaii? No. You’re just perpetuating another lie, or, at best, an unsubstantiated claim, like all these birther claims.

‘Birther’ Movement Dogs Republicans

“It’s crazy,” said Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health. “I don’t think anything is ever going to satisfy them.”

Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate. But it’s become very clear that it doesn’t matter what I say. The people who are questioning this bring up all these implausible scenarios. What if the physician lied? What if the state lied? It’s just become an urban legend at this point.”

I don't care about the birth certificate.
Those who claim that if Obama released his long form birth certificate the birthers would be pleased need to read that statement again.

I don't care about the birth certificate.” And yet he raises all these questions about Obama’s certificate and perpetuates lies that have been addressed by the authorities of the state of Hawaii.

edit on 14-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Why isn't something like this in Skunkworks or something?

Political? Sure.

Complete and utter fable? Yes.

Absolute MADNESS? You bet'cha!

John Legend and Bill Cosby Unleash on Trump

“He needs to stop saying that racist bulls**t birther s**t,” Legend told Vulture Tuesday night in New York City. “Quote me please. He should be ashamed of himself. It’s awful, really.”
Bill Cosby also expressed his frustration with Trump during a Thursday appearance on “Today.” Asked about Trump’s presidential ambitions, Cosby said “the only thing he’s running is his mouth.”

That's an exact quote, I'm not trying to avoid the censors.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
The man is from Kenya-Hawaii-Chicago-etc-etc, No, he is a Lawyer, No he is now a Senator, No he now is our current president, Does anyone recollect him-Nope quit young lad is what we are told.

(Note 100% recycled content, you guys keep repeating lies, I'll keep borrowing from prior posts)

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 in Los Angeles at Occidental College and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace.

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug, Charlie, on Broadway when a large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.....Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin....The young man Mifflin remembers was "an unpretentious, down to earth, solidly middle-class guy who seemed somewhat more sophisticated than the average college student.

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

Thummalapally lived with Obama the summer of 1980. The two ran together daily, three miles in the early morning, often chatting about their dreams.

Andrew Roth knew Obama at Occidental and in New York. He speaks bluntly: "The thought, believe me, never crossed my mind that he would be our first black president."

www.politico.com...

Hmm, first day in office he signs bills to stop all of his private information from being disclosed-costing millions

Most Presidents do SAME thing. It is customary:

Bush Executive Order 13233

Reagan Executive Order 12667

You can obviously type and have access to a computer. Just add logical reasoning and Google. Poof!

Retraction please.

edit on 14-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: correction to typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If you ever saw him in person and referred to him as "Barry", of course he would turn and look. His known first name is Barrack, and I don't blame the guy for wanting to be known as Barry instead. In high school, I decided I wanted to be known by a nickname (Vanna is not actually my name) but it never really caught on, and kinda fizzled out quickly, but it didn't change the fact that my first name was still my first name.

As far as Trump...does anyone know how much money he actually has? I understand the guy is rich, and may have some dough, but he is NOT the richest guy out there. Yes he may have money to spend on real estate, etc, but does anyone know his actual worth? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Found this article dated April 07, 2011
Did a search on ATS to see if there is a thread, didn't find one so here's the news on the latest.

Trump is right, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding what appears to be a criminal past. Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad... and it may not be his citizenship. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt...) As an IRS tax examiner,one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID. Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro". (Barry’s own admission) Barry Soetoro was also made an official legal Indonesian citizen. (again Barry’s own admission) The adoption would be noted in Barry's vital statistics record in Hawaii on his original birth certificate... OR Lolo Soetoro may have always been Barry's legal birth farther. The public does not know for sure at this point who Barry's father really was and Barry himself may not know.

edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: fixed title

www.citizens4freedom.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!! ( hears shocking, single note organ blast in the background )

I did not know this! ( background sound winds down to silence )

ok folks, lets start moving the props out and get set up for tonights feature, this set's a wrap....

This news is like, what? 3 years old? I cant begin to list the ATS threads on this subject matter. Is trump getting his info from ATS?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You want to know who this Obama and Hillary really are...The 'Truth' that the 'corrupt' media and Federal Justice Dept. is hiding from America:

www.discoverthenetworks.org...(2).pdf
edit on 14-4-2011 by truther357 because: Sorry:Another 'Truth' webpage shutdown by these Marxist criminal's!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright - which I think is disgusting (racism in ANY form is disgusting) - but when he lights into somebody, that person is guaranteed a rough ride. Maybe I like him simply because he opposes the POTUS so vehemently; actually, that IS probably why.

In any case, as far as his opposition to Obama goes, I wish him all the luck in the world.

Im no part of this Birther nonsense.. but:

Rev. Manning does NOT preach Black Theology. Speak to him or watch more of his video.. ones that arent selectively used for the Birther agenda. I Met Manning in 1990 at a conference.. this guy is solid and very well educated.... and no black theology huckster. No, Im not a Christian.. and even heretical I could tell the difference.
I dont agree with everything Manning has to say for sure and I find it disgusting that he is not only used by the anti-Obama crowd when they can use him, but lumped in with the likes of Wright. Manning is trying to inject some accountability in the black community.. especially toward its leaders who promote a false culture. He can't stand Obama for many reasons ( which he expresses quite differently in person) , one of the largest ones being that he has promoted separatism and surrounded himself by who Manning sees as dangerous to his community ( Farakkan and Wright). Thats what he has said himself and has never wavered.. although to me he is a lot like Alex Jones with the hollering and such. It appeals to some.. and he is allowed to voice his own opinions on things like Obama and his own community.

As far as this Birther issue: I figure there is something to do with the birth certificate.. just by Obamas actions concerning it and his reluctance to share it. However, it may be something that the Birthers have not considered. Perhaps his mother listed him as white.. which he would have had NO control over as a newborn. He is obviously not "white"... and that would be an issue as far as him being touted the first "black" president. He chose to identify with his black heritage as is his right.. and a common issue for mixed race folks. His mother could have left the space for "father" blank in the original. Many women do this as a control thing. He could have been adopted by Soetero and his original long form destroyed and the new one having only Soeteros name.. so what.. in his adulthood he can choose to be his own father's son. These are some of the things adults have to deal with when their parents are less than stable. Its ALL speculation at this point. Some of us have to realize that some things shouldnt be put out there for everyone's ridicule. If there is an issue of his birthplace, probably should have addressed that BEFORE he was elected. We're well into his term. IMO he is a terrible president.. like the last one pretty much. This birth certificate thing is a distraction IMO.

For me.. since the cow is already out of the barn.. Im judging him on job performance and leadership. Both of those areas he has failed in.. in my opinion. I'd love it if others would simply judge the man by what he does and not what may have been beyond his control and speculative. There is enough evidence before us that one doesnt have to guess about that ( for me anyway) is real evidence as to why he must not be elected for a 2nd term.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
You want to know who this Obama and Hillary really are...The 'Truth' that the 'corrupt' media and Federal Justice Dept. is hiding from America:

www.discoverthenetworks.org...(2).pdf
edit on 14-4-2011 by truther357 because: Sorry:Another 'Truth' webpage shutdown by these Marxist criminal's!

Hmmm. I get there no problem. Thanks for the link. It dispels A COUPLE OF COMMON BIRTHER CLAIMS:

Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961, to a white mother from Kansas (Anna Dunham) and a black Muslim father from Kenya (Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.).

Columbia University:

From Occidental, Obama transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he graduated in 1983 with a degree in political science.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Thanks for the tip Sparky.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Perhaps if all of these challenges to his eligibility which has already been proven time and time again were cancelled imagine how much money that could save this nation and how much free-er the courts would be to handle real cases and how much money could be saved, that alone could keep a couple hundred employed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by hawaii50th

Someone needs to just catch the president out in public and call out to him by the name of Barry and see if he turns his head. That would tell a lot!

Yeah, that makes sense. Just like when they proved John Kennedy was really named Jack. Barbara Bush turned out to be Barb and I even hear Billy Bush is really a William. Once, I even read that Abraham Lincoln answered to "Abe." You are really onto something.

ROFLMAO! Too funny. But you forgot Cheney. I believe his real name is Richard but his close friends call him Dick for short.

Big hugs "Kind"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I agree with everything you just said. Quoting Sorcha Fail? OMG, OP. What were you thinking? I also noticed a headline fail: Trump had nothing to do with this article, despite the header claim.

Yet you go on to reinforce the fact that you believe the exact same nonsense being addressed in all of what I just said.

I don't know where Obama was born, there are too many different stories from BOTH sides of the issue.

Hawaii. There are only two stories. There is the story that he was born in Hawaii and there is the ever morphing Birther story that he was not. Making up more things about someone does not actually mean there is more to it. It just means you made up more stuff to say.

That may have been done on purpose to discredit the "Birther" claim, obfuscating the truth in a web of deceit.

The birther movement has put forth nothing but lies and conjecture. If you think they need any help discrediting themselves, please keep reading this thread. Pay special attention to a post from Oldcorp about an "undisputed" form that claims Obama is Muslim...oh and was born in Hawaii.

All I KNOW is that Obama is hiding SOMETHING by refusing to disclose his BC, his college transcripts, and other records that are essential in determining who this man really is.

I have yet to see your BC or your college transcripts so what are you hiding? I have seen Obama's BC and I at least know where he went to school and what for. I know far less about you. Hmmmm. What are you hiding?

He's been accused of multiple felonies, and all I want is a proper investigation into those claims.

I heard you posted something about a bootleg movie you have once. Now you have been accused of at least one federal offense. How hard do you suppose it would be for me to accuse you of more? The last time I checked, you are innocent until proven guilty. When did it become, you are a scumbag if any random person accuses you of something? Ever heard about the time Glenn Beck raped and killed that girl? Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990? Accusations are easy.

Beck was also linked to the rape and murder of seven-year old Margaret Shrader in Harris County, Texas in 1990.

Obviously this is just a rumor, some old lie, all made up, right?

I’m not saying he definitely did it, but it is curious how he’s not out there denying it

Oh...well that is different. I bet he has so far failed to prove he was not involved. What is he hiding?

Ordinary citizens have a right to privacy, but Obama is FAR from an ordinary citizen. He is the leader of the free world and I think we deserve to know everything there is to know about him.

Oh you think do ya? Well unfortunately things do not happen depending on your whim. In the US, even the president has rights. The last president had rights. The one before him had rights. I do not recall any legislation passing changing anything like that. Care to fill me in or is this just how you wish things really were?

I have my beliefs on this issue, and if anyone's been paying attention I'm passionate about them. BUT, at the same time I NEED PROOF! If only for my own peace of mind.

You are not looking for proof. You have no problem posting rumors and lies with very little critical eye and yet you refuse to accept anything that proves the birther argument wrong. That is not indicative of anyone passionate about the truth. It is exactly what to expect from anyone passionate about not wanting Obama to really be.

Obama himself says it best:

edit on 4/14/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Uh huh. So what are you hiding?

edit on 14-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That is where your wrong! you don't see them coming out like that because they are the one's yes you! that is racially motivated! You cannot accept that "your guy" is a fraud! It is you who cannot accept that he is a lier, not us. That is why it is YOU who is always the first one to say it is because of color. What can we do to prove to you people that it is not a color issue? YOU make it impossible to have a different opinion with out you saying racist! I have reached the point where I feel that it the only defense you have, so, personally if that is what you want to use go ahead, I no longer care! you are pushing the divide wider and wider, so lets just get it over with. Bring it on!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Obama is named in the above document as "Barry Soereto," and his religion is indicated as "Muslim." This document is NOT in dispute by ANYONE.

Gosh, you don't say.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b61d09ec0c4.jpg[/atsimg]

In what way? I can disagree with a person on one thing and support them on another.

Certainly you can. I can also find it interesting how you choose to frame it.

I just meant that I like his style. As proof, I offer my last reply to YOUR post (look it up.)

Imagine the difference between the following.
"I agree with Sinnthia in that..."
"I agree with Sinnthia, who says a lot of really stupid things, in that..."
I find the addition of certain superfluous words indicative of a deeper truth aching to get out.

BTW: Take quotes out of context much?

If the full context would have made a difference at all, I would have. If you wish. Originally I included to first sentence which points out that you agree with a man who says a lot of black power racist things. Here is your entire quote.

I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright - which I think is disgusting (racism in ANY form is disgusting) - but when he lights into somebody, that person is guaranteed a rough ride. Maybe I like him simply because he opposes the POTUS so vehemently; actually, that IS probably why.

In any case, as far as his opposition to Obama goes, I wish him all the luck in the world.

Which points out that you agree with a man who says a lot of black power racist things. BTW: Complain about things that do not matter much?

edit on 14-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

That is where your wrong! you don't see them coming out like that because they are the one's yes you! that is racially motivated! You cannot accept that "your guy" is a fraud! It is you who cannot accept that he is a lier, not us. That is why it is YOU who is always the first one to say it is because of color. What can we do to prove to you people that it is not a color issue? YOU make it impossible to have a different opinion with out you saying racist! I have reached the point where I feel that it the only defense you have, so, personally if that is what you want to use go ahead, I no longer care! you are pushing the divide wider and wider, so lets just get it over with. Bring it on!

Trash and demonize someone else like y'all do Obama. If this is not racially motivated then what is it? Every single claim and lie has since been disproven.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
reply to post by hawaii50th

Someone needs to just catch the president out in public and call out to him by the name of Barry and see if he turns his head. That would tell a lot!

Yeah, that makes sense. Just like when they proved John Kennedy was really named Jack. Barbara Bush turned out to be Barb and I even hear Billy Bush is really a William. Once, I even read that Abraham Lincoln answered to "Abe." You are really onto something.

I really kind of like the preacher from ATLAH. He spouts the same racist Black Power theology as Jeremiah Wright -

Add to that list Jeb Bush whose given name is John Bush.

Oddly telling.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If this was true, then I would think a conflict would take place in which mobs contained with angry citizens would form and demand Obama out of office.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by kinda kurious

Stay in the dark or keep spreading your liberal propaganda it doesn't matter. We'll see at the end of the day.
One thing that could come of all of this is Obama or whatever his name is as one other poster put it will just disappear into the sunset. And if that happens, it will be because of embarrassed liberals as your self can't admit to being had, and you'll help hide the truth.

Are you sure your watching the right video of Pastor Manning? This guy is far from being racist, maybe you should watch some of his other video's on his views. www.youtube.com...=495
Check out what he thinks of that Wright or Farrahkan characters, not much I can tell yo. No this guy is not what you think.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join