It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Claiming his Hawaiin birth registry is both accurate and proves he was not born in Hawaii takes a pretty flexible mind.
reply to post by Sinnthia

Heres the thing; i dont beleive it is accurate. Typically when you number things it is to keep them in sequence so to label something with a higher number when it was supposed to have taken prior would be counter intuitive wouldnt it? I dont count 1, 2, 5, 3, 4...

60 years later, who has that book? Did they all keep a copy and have it at the ready for 60 years?

Im not saying they do, or that they even kept one to begin with. Typically though if you take the time to painstakingly record something it is because you have some pride. Most people dont work on a lifetime project and then throw it out. Have you never come across something that has been around for more than 40 years?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
Im not saying they do, or that they even kept one to begin with. Typically though if you take the time to painstakingly record something it is because you have some pride. Most people dont work on a lifetime project and then throw it out. Have you never come across something that has been around for more than 40 years?

Earlier in thread...................

I dated an ob nurse who was 23 and many of the other nurses on her floor were also in their 20s... On top of that, most of them kept a book where they wrote down all of the babies they delivered to look back and see if they delivered anyone famous down the road.

You were lying saying?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
FACTS.....those pesky, pesky FACTS tend to shoot down threads like this.....

The Fact Checker: More 'birther' nonsense from Donald Trump and Sarah Palin

Anyone see the political cartoon of Trump, a few days back? (Been looking, can't find online).

He is shirtless, standing in the sewer.....poking up from the manhole opening. With the 'birther' documents in his hand.

Caption: "Just testing the waters....."

The Donald is sewer slime of the lowest order.......

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Claiming his Hawaiin birth registry is both accurate and proves he was not born in Hawaii takes a pretty flexible mind.
reply to post by Sinnthia

Heres the thing; i dont beleive it is accurate. Typically when you number things it is to keep them in sequence so to label something with a higher number when it was supposed to have taken prior would be counter intuitive wouldnt it? I dont count 1, 2, 5, 3, 4...

60 years later, who has that book? Did they all keep a copy and have it at the ready for 60 years?

To quote WWE's The Rock, "It does not matter what you think" as this is what is confirmed. I care not who likes it or who don't and this is fact. He is an American citizen by birth and that is that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Nice-- quoting the rock.

Anyways, how was this confirmed? Please point me in the direction of where I can take a look at the long form birth certificate. I dont think there would be any disagreement after that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nice-- quoting the rock.

Anyways, how was this confirmed? Please point me in the direction of where I can take a look at the long form birth certificate. I dont think there would be any disagreement after that.

Long form includes billing information which is classified. What about this do not fail to realize. Go bck to the UFO forum partner because you have absolutely zero credibility here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I was saying that she did and she got the idea from others on her floor who did the same. What I was not saying is that because this ONE hospitals OB floor did this that every other OB nurse or hospital did. Like I said it was like a diary...

Simply adding why I think a long form would be helpful to prove something that currently has some reasonable doubt attached to it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I dont have time to look this up right now, but what billing information are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I dont have time to look this up right now, but what billing information are you referring to?

Medical insurance information, payment info, account information for the hospital.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"as an IRS tax examiner, one of my many former federal jobs".....

Oh, come on now. A low level paper pusher won't have access to the sorts of records needed to show this.

Even if you DID have access, likely you'd be in contravention of the Official Secrets Act posting on here, and certainly in violation of Ethics and probably several Federal Laws with regards to release of information from private records.

Get out from behind the anonimity of the internet. If you are truy who you claim to be, go on FOX News - they'd LOVE to interview someone like you making this sort of claim.

Otherwise, put a sock in it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
"as an IRS tax examiner, one of my many former federal jobs".....

Oh, come on now. A low level paper pusher won't have access to the sorts of records needed to show this.

Even if you DID have access, likely you'd be in contravention of the Official Secrets Act posting on here, and certainly in violation of Ethics and probably several Federal Laws with regards to release of information from private records.

Get out from behind the anonimity of the internet. If you are truy who you claim to be, go on FOX News - they'd LOVE to interview someone like you making this sort of claim.

Otherwise, put a sock in it.

It is a violation of The State Secrets Act which means he is tettering on committing an A Tier Felony.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

This phony Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama "Liar-In-Chief" is totally unfreaking believable..We need to get the fat lady to start singing, now...and impeach this treasonous criminal!

"Liar-In-Chief'
edit on 16-4-2011 by truther357 because: Sorry-Didn't work..Try a different direction

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
We need to get the fat lady to start singing, now...and impeach this treasonous criminal!

Perhaps the 'fat lady' would sing if credible irrefutable EVIDENCE was actually presented as opposed to supposition, inference and hearsay.

I suspect she's just waiting for the freak show carnival Birther act to get booed off the stage first.

The link by Weedwhacker above refutes all commmon Birther falsehoods. I suggest reading it might do you some good: The Fact Checker: More 'birther' nonsense from Donald Trump and Sarah Palin

Hat tip to WW for most excellent resource.

Away......a place the Birthers should go far.

edit on 16-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: added WW link

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The ones that are trying to shut down freedom of speech and the discussion of Obama being a natural born citizen or not is in fear of something coming out. These are the kinds that are trying to destroy freedom and the Republic, if it were not so then they would not be so vehemently trying to squash the thread that was started on the subject. These are the ones that are part of the problem, they are definitely not ones with good intentions, and they are a danger to the free.
They are also here to cause arguments and confusion, so let us not be swayed by their lunacy, and their evil intentions.
They will go to the lowest form of idiocy to try and put words in others mouths. They will lie until blue in the face in order to deceive.
They are part of the plan of world domination, haters of the free, and haters of truth.
When they are cornered, they will turn to more of their demented tricks, calling out racism is one of their best cry.
But all of us that are wise to this foolish breed, can see right through them for what they truly are, and as long as those of us have that inner sight, they can not and will not over come us.

Notice how angry they get when their world of lies are falling all apart around them. This is solid evidence of their deceit, and how ugly it is.
edit on 16-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Mercy sakes dude, are you channeling Jim Jones from the Peoples Temple now?

Word up. Avoid the complimentary red beverage.

But seriously, is it your insipid, dull life or your resentment for having a non-white President that fuels your bitter hatred?
edit on 16-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Mercy sakes dude, are you channeling Jim Jones from the Peoples Temple now?

Word up. Avoid the complimentary red beverage.

Thanks for making my point, your a perfect example of what I'm bringing across, and your deception is beginning to come out into the open. Many can see right through you. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Thanks for making my point, your a perfect example of what I'm bringing across, and your deception is beginning to come out into the open. Many can see right through you. Thanks again.

No thank you kind sir. The TRUTH is TRANSPARENT for all to see and can withstand great scrutiny. That is why Obama emotes the "Calm cool confidence of a Christian holding four aces" in the parlance of Mark Twain who knew a thing or two about bigotry. Plain as day or for you perhaps, clear as mud. :shk:

Bring it, I proudly service what I sell.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Many of these liberals don't even realize what they are doing. It is part of the perfect plan that they fall into. This plan was designed to create liberals, democrats to get all caught up in a scheme to bring down the constitution, and bring in a remake of a constitution that will oppress the people. Many don't even know it, they think they are doing the right thing, it is part the perfect plan to take freedom away from everyone.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join