It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Anti-gravity Q

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of links to drawings of anti-gravity devices that were developed by the research laboratories of the Nazi's during WWII.

I have looked on the net but cannot find anything.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think you're thinking more of the saucer shaped crafts they developed and experimented with... Apparently, Hitler really had an itch for these (likely after a crash retrieval in '36 or '39....also see project paperclip)

Nice link btw senshido...
Some of those Vril and Hannebue pics I hadn't seen before...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the info guys.

Here's another link:

www.ueia.co.uk...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dude... the Nazi flying saucers are a myth. Sure there were some on paper designs....but think about it....they lost the friggin war. Interesting topic though.

www.magonia.demon.co.uk...
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The german antigravity disks were diveloped long before they lost the war(very early 1900's). There are many documented cases of this.Also many,,many german rocket scientists were brought to the us after "the war" to help the U.S develop advanced rockets,antigravity systems, and atomic weapons,etc...Also the U.S assimilated many,,,,many german advanced technology's after "The war",,have you all heard of V2 rockets?,,,,,,etc.....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If germany had any thing like this that could be used in military combat they would have crushed the Allies. They could have been doing some experments in the field and have some plans on paper for them German scientist were far ahead of their time, but I doubt they had any working versions.

A interesting read none the less

new topics

top topics

join