It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Rocket Attacks on Israel: Horrible Hamas or False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is some information for you to decide if either A) Hamas is the worst military on earth or B) the attacks are false flags to justify more invasion into the Gaza strip

over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths

en.wikipedia.org...

Rocket attacks on Israel

March 28, 2006: No casualties

July 5, 2006: No Casualties, empty school

January 5, 2007: no casualties, Israel responded by killing 9

March 18 2010: 1 Thai worker killed

August 2, 2010: 1 Jordanian killed

Feb 24th, 2011: 10 people taken to hospital for anxiety, no casualties

March 24, 2011: no casualties

2001: 4 rockets, 1 death

2002 35 rockets 1 death

2003 155 rockets 1 death

2004 281 rockets 1 death

2005 401 rockets 854 mortars 5 deaths

2006 1722 rockets 55 mortars 4 deaths

2007 1276 rockets 1531 mortars 2 deaths

2008 2048 rockets 1668 mortars 8 deaths

2009 569 rockets 289 mortars 0 deaths

2010 150 rockets 215 mortars 1 death

2011 61 rockets 132 mortars 0 deaths

en.wikipedia.org...

So either Hamas is the worst military in the world, or this is a false flag operation to justify attacking Hamas with very little casualties on their own side. Isn't it a bit odd that mostly foreigners and not even Israelis are killed with these rocket attacks? And why would Hamas continue to fire rockets into Israel knowing they have a horrible track record and it only leads to retaliation by Israel? It's almost like Hamas is doing this intentionally to demonize Gaza, which would make sense if Israel was funding Hamas, which they do.

The office of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert admitted on Wednesday that it is allowing the transfer of hundreds of millions of shekels to the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip every month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, even if this were not false flag attacks, the tactic is so horrible that Israel barely even needs to worry about it. It seems like there's a bigger chance of dying from forest fires in Israel than rocket attacks

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 13-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Crude rockets are crude, the ratio of rockets to death or injury attest to that. Still, doesn't stop the Zionist fanboys from screaming about Irsael having a right to protect itself from the terrorist scourge that is Palestine. I suppose one needs only sneeze in the general direction of Israel and they would see it as justification to attack you. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I've read before (perhaps here) that Israelis have been caught on a couple of occasions sneeking across the divide to fire rockets into Israel. I vote a bit of both.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
S+F For you. I absolutely believe that the majority of these are false flags. Israel is subjugating these people. I'm not saying Hamas isn't attacking Israel at some point or another, because if I was being subjugated, and treated like a lesser being, I would retaliate too.

However, I know Hamas is not out to kill civilians, and I know Hezbollah is not out to kill civilians. If it happens, in my opinion, its by accident, or a lone extremist....or the Israeli government. Somone should compare the amount killed between Israelis and Palestinians. Might wake a few people up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I agree. It's rather telling that these rocket attacks only occur when Israel needs them too, and rarely hit anything of value or inflict mass casualties, the numbers tell the story. And how interesting it is that Hamas would wait for Israel to complete their missile shield before raining rockets down.

Obviously there are elements unfriendly to Israel. i think the majority of these rocket attacks are false flags launched by Israelis. They certainly do nothing to help the Palestinians cause, in fact, they are used to crack down more on them.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yep!!!
But the steadfast israeli supporter will never see the pattern.
Blinded by faith or just too stubborn or invested to admit wrong.
1 million shiny new internet points to the first person to come into this thread and mark us anti semite, Etc.
However i'm sure a mod will be along shortly to close the thread and site hate speach or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So, in other words, one forest fire in Israel killed more people, Israelis included and not just Thai workers, than 8,600 rockets. Maybe Israel ought to be spending money on fire fighters as opposed to Iron Domes

And what is tragically ironic about this, is Palestine actually helped Israel put out the fires

www.jpost.com...

edit on 13-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think the rockets were 'operator' malfunctions
Muslims do much better work up close with a serrated edge of some kind or a bomb strapped to their body.
Technology doesn't seem to be their forté .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
I think the rockets were 'operator' malfunctions
Muslims do much better work up close with a serrated edge of some kind or a bomb strapped to their body.
Technology doesn't seem to be their forté .

operator malfunctions 8,600 times?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Actually sir, i will call you out as wrong!!
The Palestinians should put more research into forest fires.

Ackhmel the bear, "Only you can start forest fires"!

Sorry bro had to.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Actually sir, i will call you out as wrong!!
The Palestinians should put more research into forest fires.

Ackhmel the bear, "Only you can start forest fires"!

Sorry bro had to.

At first, they blamed Palestinian Israelis for starting the fire,

www.richardsilverstein.com...

but then it turned out it was a kid smoking a "water pipe" in the woods and ashed his coals onto a dry spot.

www.shalomlife.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So the palestinians say

I think this song would be dear to alot of us at ATS.
You could spend alot of time Googling everything mentioned in this song, i have.

Alot of conspiracy / false flag goodness.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

How convenient..

If only Hamas hadn't assumed and still does assume responsibility for all of these rocket attacks.. Oh the glorious Israel bashing that could have ensued!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I read on Faux that hammas had claimed responsibility but i have not looked to see if the president or prime minister or shiek or whatever they call the leader had claimed responsibility.
Do you happen to have that link please?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

They have a speaker, go look it up on youtube, read about it on wikipedia, you know, form an educated opinion on the matter....

By the way, they've also claimed that the AT tank shot at the school bus was a mistake, that they didn't know it was full of children..

new topics

top topics

join