It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan sinking? (Creepy Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow...

Does anyone happen to have maps of the reclaimed land in Japan. I just thought it would be interesting to look at.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
This is mother nature speaking in a very BIG way. I would be so outta there if I was in Japan. If I was homeless or broke I would ask everyone for ONE DOLLAR and save myself if thats what it took, but I would do whatever it took to flee from there ASAP. These people are crazy for staying there. Anyone who stays is an IDIOT! I'm sorry.....but not really though!

Yep...at this point the sympathy should be limited...just like for those people that live right next to an active volcanoe and then wonder why they have lava in the living room...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well ... where else would they go? I don't understand this "f - them" attitude.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What if the FEMA camps are for Japanese families? How much space can the camps hold currently? I'm sure it's small proportionally but theres going to be a hell of a rush to get off that island if it really does start sinking. US aid in the form of the navy carting them right into the good old USA?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this is starting to get freaky indeed. In the first vid you can see a tall building further away... Imagine if that stands on such ground!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
What if the FEMA camps are for Japanese families? How much space can the camps hold currently? I'm sure it's small proportionally but theres going to be a hell of a rush to get off that island if it really does start sinking. US aid in the form of the navy carting them right into the good old USA?

Oh man, I seriously don't think the Japanese are going anywhere near our camps again. They've had pretty bad experiences in the past.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Japan's population from what I have found is approximately 127 million people. How would you go about evacuating even a fraction of that? It would truly be a monumental undertaking; one, I'm afraid most world governments wouldn't bother with due to the economy and costs.

What will we think of ourselves when we see an entire country slide into the ocean, along with its people?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

They could start getting used.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
IN answer to your question YES the ground is faliing apart,ill bet that you can dig 5 feet and you will find sea water,the land is collapsing with inself is gonna create huge cave ins and the loss of human life will be omg.They need to move to a safe ground the island is no longer habitable,maybe the newscasters are not telling us the truth about all the aftermaths on every replica or earthquake.But the way this looks i probably be loooong gone.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just to give one a perspective of what is on that reclaimed land that is liquifying. Pictures of Tokyo Bay.

edit on 13-4-2011 by highfreq because: embeding image

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

going thru youtube... the original says its filmed in the Chiba

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

DAMN ! For the first time in my life,a video actauly scared me,this is not cool,not kool at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I feel bad for those poor souls who think those cheap surgical masks are going to protect them from anything. I don't think Japan is sinking at all. The water you're seeing could be from a multitude of sources. Is Japan a stable land mass? No. Is it going to slide into the ocean? No.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

totally agree with you,but like in the horror movies,they just stick around to get killed.sadlly

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, these people need to pack their essentials and get out while they can.

"Tokyo Bay - The New Venice" ??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think they need to evacuate that particular area.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Land cant break off or sink. Its connected to the ocean floor. It may become covered by water, but its not breaking off. Land doesnt float out on the ocean people.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I would imagine the ground is moving from the quakes, the water is coming from broken water lines.
It may take awhile for the water to fill the voids then be sloshed around by the moving ground?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Unless it's artificial, or reclaimed land, as is the case with many areas near Tokyo.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

Land cant break off or sink. Its connected to the ocean floor. It may become covered by water, but its not breaking off. Land doesnt float out on the ocean people.

JMA stated that parts of Japan were moved a few Meters (~24m) just by that 9.0 Earthquake alone. Combine that with Japan located on top of 4 (or was it 3?) Plates,it could very well be ripped apart if one of those Plates gets another Jolt.

For example (and correct me if i got that wrong somehow),the Pacific Plate,which Japan is on the Edge of,could move suddenly if the Cascadian Plate goes Boom (which is expected to happen pretty soon)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join