It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Cat rad Monitors just peaked 775 in Ontario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ten minutes ago it was reading 123, 124, 188 with a few updates, now it skyrocketed to 775 only a moment ago. Then down to 65, up to 85 last checked.

"Typical background radiation levels for most of the USA are in the 5 to 28 uR/hr range".

www.blackcatsystems.com...

Zooming right in, the monitor is halfway between Hamilton and Cambridge, near Lynden.

We had a really high reading in New York within the last week, so I hope this one is another glitched computer messup. I'm really hoping!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

can someone please explain ho wto find these dam readings on black cat such as tucson az ??? THANKS I have had trouble trying to find the actual readings

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... Makes me wonder what surrounding indicators read during the Chernobyl incident. Did wind patterns spread noticeable peaks in radiation in distant locales during that crisis? And, if so, were there any long-term effects on humans and ecology? If so, it's probably been covered up by the Russians.

How resilient is LIFE? Can we overcome an increase in radiation? Is this a natural result of technological evolution, nuclear accidents leading to periodic exposure resulting in unanticipated mutations that may and/or may not be beneficial? I would imagine most mutations would be negative for a lifeform. But... like in X-Men and Heroes, perhaps some mutations might unlock unexpected surprises from our DNA... ...?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looking at it 1207 eastern time. It is 137. Seems high

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Well, it reminds me of what Kevin Trudeau said in an infomercial. He related that if he heard of someone dying when they're 80, he'd wonder why they passed at such a young age? Everyone has the potential for a hundred, and unless we're smart to protect ourselves now that won't be worth a Simpsons episode of positive mutations!

I hope is just not calibrated well; I have family in Kitchener topmost on my mind. It was hovering at 85 for a while, now it's back up to 122.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here is the image

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Why is it that BlackCatSystems is showing Japan having a 12 and another 17???Are they really serious?

Possibly different radiation reading?But you would think......UM, NO

Can this be explained?!?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I zoomed in and it said 193 - then looked further and saw a 7 - ---- 1937 us exactly what it just read. Zoom in REAL CLOSE and you'll see it in the quad digits.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

Please tell me that reading near New York is NOT 1375???

Must say the best way to get evidence seems to be with screenshots as have seen "goverment-controlled" websites pulling data....for unknown reasons?

Let's say that very soon the United States gets as much radiation as in Japan, than what would happen? Would people be told to stay indoors? Or if they got an underground bunker, start the decent into your new home for however long.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I hope this posts alright. I just captured a 19,419. The figure remained the same as I zoomed in too.

[atsimg]http://media.abovetopsecret.com/profile_gallery/northwarden/&action=view&id=177486[/atsimg]
edit on 12-4-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

here's your capture..

same page.. just don't use the address, look beneath the image and grab the first url to put between your [ img ] tags

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks a heap! I was trapsing through threads for the code there.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Reading of 19,419????

What does this mean? Evacuation of people in that area?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When the first folks in Japan start to drop dead or contract something then you might....well not even then never mind.
There is a huge radiation sponge in between Japan and North America.
Did you know that granite gives off radiation?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That is a high reading - I hope this does get out to the
general population and soon. I would be wanting to leave.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

I know, how crazy. But now it's back to 46 - 50, so it couldn't have been anything that drastic, it would still be reading it I'd imagine. If it weren't for the NY reading being a monitor glitch I'd be more concerned than I am feeling right now. Hopefully just a false alarm.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Your absolutely right.

Just a thought of mine, but wouldn't it be wicked if the goverment caused these glitches and want to see how long until someone gets wind of the event and goes public.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
worry will kill you

Chagas fungus from birch trees
glutathion made in the body needs protein and vitamin c
selenium
vitamin e
ginseng
gargle with iodized table salt once a day

these are all good for you anyway
but apparantly they are the beeze kneeze
for healing radiation / cancer damage...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

With a reading like that, I am sure someone is playing with people. Either that, or he forgot that the Geiger was still hooked up to the monitoring net when he wanted to check a sample he had.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Note that these are generally run by individuals, and not all readings may be accurate. Do not panic because you see a high reading. Someone could be getting invalid readings.

blackcat

top topics

<<   2 >>

join