It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur Astronomer Being Threatened For Release Elenin Comet information? Or just another hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rueyou

It's a minor star in the Leo constellation. Sky-Map is owned by the same people that own Wikipedia, and like Wikipedia users can edit data. If you look at the same star now it has a different name.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How can anyone here prove that the guy on youtube is a fraud? is it because your the acting expert?

all i am hearing from the 5 pages on this is this

His a fraud, a well known hoaxer and of course the most ridiculous one.

He deleted himself from youtube, i am sorry but you cant delete yourself from youtube, only youtube staff and mod members can do that if they brake a copyright law or someone tells them to remove him or her.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

He deleted himself from youtube, i am sorry but you cant delete yourself from youtube, only youtube staff and mod members can do that if they brake a copyright law or someone tells them to remove him or her.

No, you simply remove your videos and close your account. By the way, you know AstrolPatriot is a fraud based on his name alone. He clearly doesn't know the difference between astronomy and astrology. No astronomer would call him or herself AstrolPatriot. In any event, his "photos" were showing a resolution completely out of whack with the telescope he was allegedly using. 2010 X-1 is barely visible to much larger telescopes, and his images showed no sign of "stacking," or other techniques used by real astronomers to attain the best image.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No, you simply remove your videos and close your account. By the way, you know AstrolPatriot is a fraud based on his name alone. He clearly doesn't know the difference between astronomy and astrology. No astronomer would call him or herself AstrolPatriot. In any event, his "photos" were showing a resolution completely out of whack with the telescope he was allegedly using. 2010 X-1 is barely visible to much larger telescopes, and his images showed no sign of "stacking," or other techniques used by real astronomers to attain the best image.

He's dead, am convinced, or at least intimidated to back off. I just wish these debunkers and disinfo people on this forum would realise that commonsense knows who these evil people are and commonsense says that yes, the writing IS on the wall, that the truth will out this Fall, and Astropatriot knew it, told it and got it out and it's all coming together beautifully, at least for those using their intelligence.
No denial in truth, Peter People!

mclinking
edit on 20-5-2011 by mclinking because: forgot to reply

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

He's dead, am convinced, or at least intimidated to back off. I just wish these debunkers and disinfo people on this forum would realise that commonsense knows who these evil people are and commonsense says that yes, the writing IS on the wall, that the truth will out this Fall, and Astropatriot knew it, told it and got it out and it's all coming together beautifully, at least for those using their intelligence.
No denial in truth, Peter People!

No, he closed his AstrolPatriot chat page and deleted his videos when someone in his group identified him as a known sex offender. You can see the evidence on a thread on GodLikeProductions on this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join