It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur Astronomer Being Threatened For Release Elenin Comet information? Or just another hoax?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Huh, no...

But you as chessmaster should be right.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I gave you the first star on this last post above, but Im wondering who gave you the other? and why..? So off-topic I shouldnt be even posting... Well
it's been a nice chat. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Not to be glib but expectations of such a visit by suits would prod me to be prepared to video/audio any and all visitors just in case. Then, post those recordings on the toooob just to rankle a few nerves.

I, personally, refuse to be intimidated. We Vietnam vets are funny that way. We don't like being pushed around.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
astrol has not gone down hes gone private. last time i checked you had to down load one of them video room apps install it and log in with a password,it was to stop the shills ,its one of the video comunity things . not the first vid thing he went to ,this you download software and join pending aproval

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
oh its free software no money exchange. like i said he went youtube then off youtube to a plaltalk or something like the free tv channels people do.then the shills came there and the room max was 50.then he found this other community software which you can have free with adverts or its 90 dollars or something.which he would have to pay.anyway its nothing for the people to join it ,i carnt think what it was called as i dropped of it i was getting a little worried.well i still am worried but dident have the time to stay up all night as i am uk an astrol was only coming on at gone 1.30am most times. check his website maybe has a link

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 4/13/2011 by altered_states because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He disappeared? Two thing that could happen to him. 1. he decided to go into hiding so he deleted any connections that he had or 2. He's dead, killed then worked on to make sure he left no evidence that he ever existed.

Why go into hiding or be killed for showing evidence that could save peoples lives?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
your right last log in april 8th

www.paltalk.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
100s of night sky watch channels here with live vid and chat also u may find astro here ,if not others are watching sky in professional capacity, just join an loads of channels will show ,the red ones are online depends on time zone n stuff

www.nightskiesnetwork.com...

www.nightskiesnetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
He disappeared? Two thing that could happen to him. 1. he decided to go into hiding so he deleted any connections that he had or 2. He's dead, killed then worked on to make sure he left no evidence that he ever existed.

Why go into hiding or be killed for showing evidence that could save peoples lives?

I dont know what happened. Not even a goodbye, you see. Why delete all videos? Why delete the webpage? Maybe he was trying to get some attention, but why all the deleting stuff? Dont know what to make of this.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just curious, but how many in this thread know anything about astronomy that they haven't read on the internet?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by pazcat
The guy is a proven hoaxer and is by no means an amature astronomer.

He has probably decided to stop posting his crap and lay low because he was found out, save what little face he had left. He's not running from nobody.
There are plenty of threads here in which it has been shown that his videos are nothing but BS.
edit on 13-4-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

I would like to add that, as someone who has several years of a degree in Astrophysics under his belt, that Astrolpatroit is not even on par with the average amateur astronomer.

I admire and work with real amateur astronomers and could be considered one myself (there are not many astronomy jobs on offer, it is something you do for love).

Astrolpatroit's stuff was just ill-informed total BS. My guess is that a real astronomer simply showed him what things looked like through a proper astronomical telescope and he has just stopped posting his stuff.

Your post resonates with my research. I'm no astronomy buff but I have yet to find an astronomy blog where they aren't making jokes about the doomsday theories I read here about comet elenin.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by Elostone

HAHAHA thats the funniest most unthought through redundent question i have heard asked on here yet!!

Did you even read the rest of his post?

I did a search to back up that it is illegal to release scientific info without first going through the Government and can't find anything about it anyone ells know

I'm not agreeing or saying he is true but geeeez demanding answers from someone who has already stated they don't have them I would think should be answered with offerings of membership to the tinfoilitis club and complimentary tin foil hat to go with it.

Keep walking nothing to see here.

His post was edited AFTER I asked the question. I quoted his post in full in my post, he edited his to add this response later...

I did a search to back up that it is illegal to release scientific info without first going through the Government and can't find anything about it anyone ells know

Perhaps you should become more familiar with how the editing process works here before you make inaccurate assumptions and jump to wrong conclusions.
Peace

edit on 13-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)
Sorry I made you mad at me, I didn't realize I couldn't ask for help to see if anyone ells knew anything about it. After looking at your posts I can see why you got mad. Again sorry, I'll stop making posts and threads on ATS for you k.
Elostone
P 247 F 53 S 275
W 3 K 19

FarBeyondDriven69
P 167 F 182 S 198
W 4 K 29
edit on 14-4-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: lol

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anything new on this?

Not that this guy is the "be all/end all" of anything amateur astronomy related, but it's interesting to wonder why he is departing the scene online.....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dude, uncalled for. Even though his videos are a fraud much like yours, you can't just insult someone like that on this site.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Dude, uncalled for. Even though his videos are a fraud much like yours, you can't just insult someone like that on this site.

What?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It was directed at the post above mine which was removed.
It was a fairly offensive remark with a link to a video he was advertising.
Sorry if it didn't make sense, I forgot to hit the reply button on the post.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It was directed at the post above mine which was removed.
It was a fairly offensive remark with a link to a video he was advertising.
Sorry if it didn't make sense, I forgot to hit the reply button on the post.

Ok, just did not read the off topic post. This is why I didnt get it.

Have a nice weekend.

edit on 15-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have been interested in this planet X thing for years. Last time I went on Sky- Map and did a search on Nibiru it came back with an actual object. Can anyone tell me what that is? Its bright and I have never gotten a return on an object with that name before.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join