It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Source Field Investigations", the new book by David Wilcock

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Let's please remember to keep our comments on topic and refrain from personal commentary.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Let's please remember to keep our comments on topic and refrain from personal commentary.

Thanks.

Majic,

Thank you so much for this post about the drama play and our choices to heal the old wounds. To watch this unfold now with clarity and to make our choices based on understanding how we create these dramas over and over. I had this feeling, but could not see the whole picture until you spelled it out so elequently. For me, you have hit the nail on the head, and this has been a test for us.

Do we step off the crazy train? I don't know my part in the play. I don't even know if I have a part in the play. Pilate? Judas? Pharisee? Or, just one sent here to help along with you from the directors bench saying, "CUT"... "Stop the play, it's wrong!"

My sincerest gratitude for this, and to all of you really for playing your parts whether you get it or not. I feel today has not been wasted for I have learned something.

Much Much love,

RnU

P.S. We are Sister in Love-Light and your pony is darn cute.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

You actually haven't proven anything having to do with the claims in the book referenced in the OP.

I have pointed out that he misrepresented the unpublished DNA experiment. Wilcock is a misrepresenter. He does not tell the truth. He furthered lies about Marinov.

Hatred is hatred regardless of how loud the noise might be or not be that spurs it on. Noise does not create hatred it spurs it to spew forth for hatred is an emotion that is very difficult to contain and control. And why should anyone step away from voicing their opinion? I chose to step away from that thread for I could feel the hatred mounting... that was my choice but I can see where others might not.

Remember, hatred holds its roots in fear...you need not fear me as you do.

Relax.

Much, much Love Cascading To you...In Hopes Of your Redemption And Renewed Security,

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Pointing out that Wilcock lies is not hatred. That is a fact. I have shown more than 1 instance in which he has been untruthful.

No effort is being made to support his statements.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm glad to see someone else has recognized the vampires online. It may have been one of those types who threatened Ra-David. I have learned to let senseless and abusive comments just pass by these days. If someone is yanking your chain it is usually obvious. If you look on youtube you will see lots of info about gang stalking and community harassment. Much of it seems like b.s. but there are a few nuggets in there if you search for them juast as there are Lights on ATS.

Even several police agencies are now beginning to take this problem seriously. There are defintely people out there having fun by jerking our chain. Interestingly I found that organizations like 4chan, 7chan, and 420chan are kind of facilitate this and other anti-social behavior by providing anonymous chat rooms where almost anything goes until the mod steps in which takes days. I didn't even know about this but found out after investigating how I had been harassed - am being harrassed - all for nothing more than Loving the Love-Light and bringing the Word of David.

In an instance of synchronicity that I still don't believe I actually found a picture of one of my tormentors on the chat room of one of the chans. This led to me ending most of the harassment at least locally. I still get hassled online all of the time as all of everyone has noticed.

I also have found a trend of online so called secret societies that take part in activities like this. Much of this sprang from the solidarity found in online video gaming. As you say anyone taking part in this will eventually reap what they sow. Cabalist/Elitism is a detah sentence.

edit on 26-2-2012 by RainbowsnUnicorns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No I understand perfectly . Firstly you are assuming David is wrong, he is being manipulated, he is not being true to himself, so show us your proof. That is why I do not entertain this side of the argument.

Secondly you are saying don't make yourself a martyr, do not encourage it. Do not play into the hands of the Light. Do not take sides under the presumption you are right. That this is a looped reality. And it's getting you nowhere.

When someone dies for a worthy cause (and there most defiantly is such a thing) absolutely no progress is made. You are saying there is no right or wrong only grey. Well this is were we differ. Light is Light and Dark is...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If David Wilcock is not operating under his self authority, he's not real. I don't have to invest in anything that is not real. He's assumed an archetype, a role. One's reclamation of themselves is not non action;the hardest labor we've ever been called upon to do is attend to the mote in our eye before tweezing out the mote in the other's eye.

You are trying to make him and his drama real, instead of investing some energy, some ACTION, in helping him get out of the drama. You are then holding that drama space for him. It would be much easier if you just got some nails and started hammering him to the cross.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How come RainbowsnUnicorns got banned? Anyone know?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Firstly you are assuming David is wrong

Not true. I checked his claims as I have pointed out here and he lied about the studies he cites. You could determine this yourself.

Secondly you are saying don't make yourself a martyr, do not encourage it.

I have made no such statement. This is not the first time you have tried to misrepresent me and it probably won't be the last.

When someone dies for a worthy cause (and there most defiantly is such a thing) absolutely no progress is made. You are saying there is no right or wrong only grey. Well this is were we differ.

I have made no such statements. Please do not do a Wilcock and misrepresent others.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join