It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Source Field Investigations", the new book by David Wilcock

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Everybody needs to remember you only get so far without changing your approach method, which is exactly what David is trying to do. Any advancements we made were by going against the norm.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Everybody needs to remember you only get so far without changing your approach method, which is exactly what David is trying to do. Any advancements we made were by going against the norm.

You are young in your ways with David where I am ancient.

Let me advise. David lives above this compromising Life-Light which you wish to box him and he desires as Ra the Onenbess that cannot be found withing the modalities you speak.

Before leading younger astray, commit your words carefully as they counterclaim the souls, in your case, of few thankfully,

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Actually most advancements are made by going with the norm.

Cures for diseases are worked out by going with the norm.
Discovery of new exoplanets is done by going with the norm.

Of course there are examples of people going against the norm and that has worked out,but to claim that going against the norm for "any advancement" is simply not true.

Advancements are almost always made in small incremental steps. It takes persistence and repeated efforts to work out new ideas.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wilcock claims that DNA was teleported.

Check the posting by the group. They never suggest that happened.

So Wilcock has misrepresented that experiment.

He does that repeatedly. Time after time after time he references an experiment, but misrepresents the experiment. Unlike the 1902 failure I mentioned, Wilcock is an intentional misrepresenter.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

No one is interested in your demonics of plowing the natural sacrament of the human body open and exposed for your measurements that you have no right to observe; the body so sacred to Ra and Order.

How quick to jump to conclusions. Maybe your rainbow swirling unicorn dazzled you.

I was referring to a 1902 paper on the examination of Manhattan bedrock.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Slevinq

Just got the book about 30 minutes ago

Wow if the rest of it is like the beginning I'm going to be a happy camper even though I spent more than average and had to really budget this in.

Source: From the Book, The Sourcef Field Investigations by David Wilcock and published by DUTTON, Penguin Group (USA Inc.)

Introduction

The Kosmos revolves with an everlasting movement. That movement has had no beginning , and will have no end; it manifests itself and disappears by turns in the several parts of the Kosmos, and that in such a fashion that again and again in the checkered course of time it manifests itself anew in those same parts in which it disappeared before. Such is the nature of circular movement: all points in hte circle are so linked together, that you can find no place at which the movement can begin; for it is evident that all points in hte line of movement both precede and follow one another forever, and it is in this manner that time revolves.

if you suppose the present time to be separate from the past time, and the future from the present, you will find yourself in a difficulty. For it is impossible for the present to come into being unless the past has also come into being (and for the future to come into being unless the present has); for the present issues from the past joins onto the present, and the present to th future, they are made one by their continuity. They are therefore not separate from one another.....Graham Hancock, Author Fingerprints of the Gods

Well would quote you more but I'm closing down and reading this gem.

Flipping through it, I found a lot of profound thought that is just now revolutionary to the west.

Cannot wait to dig further into this book.

People like to pick apart the personality of the messenger, they like to dig and find any fault they can and thus discredit the entire book or statement.............that is what many trolls on ATS do.

So be it.

I for one am glad I bought this book and just by the Forward by James V. Hart and the Introduction by Graham Hancock - and from meandering through some of the later pages this promises to be a good read.

This isn't "New Age" stuff.................oh no, this is the stuff the ancient sages and shaman have been telling us since our earliest recorded history.

The DNA Phantom Effect is arguably one of the most significant scientific discoveries in modern history...We now have proof that DNA is interfacing with an unseen, yet-undiscovered energy field.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The DNA Phantom Effect is arguably one of the most significant scientific discoveries in modern history...We now have proof that DNA is interfacing with an unseen, yet-undiscovered energy field.

The effect hasn't been published. It has not been replicated.

The claims are just at this point claims. When the paper is properly put into the scientific limelight, then others will attempt to replicate the data and learn whether or not the results are real or due to something like contamination.

There are many instances where ideas have worked out and when they have not. Montagnier's peers are not convinced that the claims are correct.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As I go along I will post things here and there that may hopefully be of interest and educational to those of you that haven't bought the book yet.

page 24 - The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

Free Energy

At this same Zurich converence, Dr. Brian O'Leary revealed a wealth of information suggesting "free energy" devices have been invented, again and again, but are invariably suppressed by corporate power brokers. According to the institute for New Energy, as of 1997, "the U.S. Patent Office has classified over 3,000 patent devices or applications under the secrecy order, Title 35, U.S. Code (1952) Sections 181-188." The Federation of American Scientists revealed that by the end of Fiscal Year 2010 this number had ballooned to 5,135 inventions-and included "review and possible restriction" on any solar cell with greater than twenty percent efficiency, or any power system that is more than seventy to eighty percent efficient at converting energy." According to Dr. O'Leary, some researchers are bought off and their discoveries put on a shelf. Others are threatened into submission, while others die under strange circumstances.
Dr. O'Leary then brought me up onstage for a panel discussion, and he mentioned how Dr. Stefan Marinov - "the head of the European free energy movement"-allegedly jumped to his death from the tenth story of the library building at the University of Graz in Austria. Marinov flew out of the window backward, as if he had been shoved. And according to Dr. O'Leary, "He left no suicide note, and he was one of the most positive, highly spirited persons I've ever met." O'Leary also mentinoed Dr. Eugene Mallove, arguably the world's leading figure in alternative energy research, during this same time.

--------------------- end of book quoting rest is my take:

I've serviced Power Companies, some of the largest in America, for their "insurance needs" and everyone from top CEO, CFO to the lowest clerk that I personally dealt with were ruthless and very obnoxious and aggressive.

The flavor of these companies leaves much to be desired and they will (in my opinion) do anything to maintain their strangle hold over humanity.

I included the above passage because it fits in well with ATS's Conspiracy theme.

Personally, from my own research, I believe there is free, abundant and clean energy - my god we've got a mega watt medium class yellow star sitting right next to us and one bolt of lightening could power NY for a year or more.

Look at how Tesla ended up (he's mentioned on page 301-303, haven't gotten that far yet).

And we're still playing around with dirty oil, coal, wood and nuclear energy.

The public is being shafted royally by the power companies.

Back to the book.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Dr. Brian O'Leary is well known for taking on "alternative" ideas after having a near death experience in 1982. His claims appear to be directed at places like the US and places like Japan that import nearly 100% of the raw materials for their industry. Would Japan suppress free energy to support paying foreign corporations for their energy needs?

Claims of many hidden devices is absolutely ridiculous. It means keeping huge numbers of people quiet across decades of time. If so many people can invent these devices how come all of them seem to be doing this in the US. Why are these devices not being invented in Europe, South America, Asia, Australia, the Pacific Islands, or the rest of North America?

Let's also look into Dr. Stefan Marinov. He did leave suicide notes.

A student, who had seen him, reported that he was standing backwards, leaning back so far until he fell down without a cry.

Stefan left some letters in his flat, some for his local friends and some Cyrillic written for his family in Bulgaria.

www.padrak.com...

So it seems that Wilcock is a liar yet again. He does suggest that the lie originated with O'Leary.How convenient since O'Leary is dead. Then again it shows what a putz Wilcock is when it comes to research since he could easily have determined what happened. The problem is that Wilcock isn't interested int he truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Dr. Brian O'Leary is well known for taking on "alternative" ideas after having a near death experience in 1982.

Yup.

Nutcase.

His claims appear to be directed at places like the US and places like Japan that import nearly 100% of the raw materials for their industry.

Me Godzilla.

Let's also look into Dr. Stefan Marinov.

No.

Next.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Free copy of the book available here, along with the mp3

thepiratebay.se...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
As I go along I will post things here and there that may hopefully be of interest and educational to those of you that haven't bought the book yet.

page 24 - The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

It is bravery like yours that David is of notice. I shall see to it.

Give all with Love, In Your Love and among Love.

Love To All!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Free copy of the book available here, along with the mp3

thepiratebay.se...

Shining Goddess, thanks be unto you! David has often used this fine resource to pull upon the acts and nature of others without the associated trip to Barnes and Nobles.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Still nothing posted in support of the claims of Wilcock.

The only thing that has been posted is clear evidence that Wilcock does not tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is there anyone here that can show that Wilcock told the truth about the DNA experiment? Can anyone point to a reference by Wilcock that report accurately by Wilcock.

I have shown that Wilcock does not tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Is there anyone here that can show that Wilcock told the truth about the DNA experiment? Can anyone point to a reference by Wilcock that report accurately by Wilcock.

I have shown that Wilcock does not tell the truth.

And I have PROVEN that David is under the Curse Of The Promulgated LIE

LIES CURSED AND EXPOSED

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

You actually haven't proven anything having to do with the claims in the book referenced in the OP.

I have pointed out that he misrepresented the unpublished DNA experiment. Wilcock is a misrepresenter. He does not tell the truth. He furthered lies about Marinov.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join