It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima now a Level 7 emergency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

It seems like it was already level 7 when the first reactor blew up. Then it seemed it was much worst when the bigger explosion happened. The government is down playing this for the sheeple.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the most evil thing is that they don't say "it is level 7", they say like "it was level 7 since that explosion a month ago". I'm shocked.
I really hope the winds won't change and the radiation won't come to our country...

Also there wasn't anything worse than Chernobyl and level 7 is the highest known... I mean they still can update the whole system and invent even higher "Fukushima level"

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
We finally did it. We killed the earth. Are you morons happy?

Every night before I go to bed, I think "Things couldn't possibly get any worse."

Then I wake up the next day...are we being systematically demoralized? I'm usually a fairly happy person. I have a wife who loves me, a decent family, am well fed and educated. But lately I just haven't felt like doing anything, I sleep often, am somewhat irritable, and feel very cynical about the world and where we are headed. Anyone else experience this shift in the past month or so?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I reacted to that nobody really covered the recent EQ. What news said here was that the nuclear crisis was solved. This i believe to be bull#. It speaks for itself.

I cant believe this..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
That's pretty scary.
Quick question that I never see posted or have yet to read.
What about all the places East of Japan?....I always hear about the things across the Pacific towards the West but nothing East...Does radiation not go in that direction or does the Ocean just move west?
Sorry and thanks in advance.

The low altitude local winds are quite random, and will go north, south, east, west depending on time of day, season etc. but the jetstream is west to east, with snake-like fluctuations-- but, west to east because of the rotation of the Earth.

Thus the school closures in Korea and so on. As the radionucleides go global, west to east, eventually they end up.... back where they started from, and cross into the Southern Hemisphere... and pretty soon, monsoon enters the equation... basically, given enough time, this goes everywhere.

And if you're lucky, your yellow snowball is only, well.... you know.

here's the ocean currents: PACIFIC CURRENTS
edit on 12-4-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I am just in shock over how this whole dam thing is being handled the other countries and us just sit by idly while we are being killed???? AND no one goes and shuts and seals these dam things dfown screw tepco and JAPAns govt. I for one am not ready to die by radiation or some other countries bull#

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by midwest

I totally understand where you are at I am feeling that way too!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You know this did not have to hit here at all Russia offered to help and this could have been contained so Why is the world or other people not in a serious revolt or uproar over this?? I mean this is genocide bigtime!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

How could the Russians possibly contain this? My guess is that the people involved already knew it was a major disaster and didn't want anyone to spill the beans before they at least had a chance to correct it themselves or to sweep it under the rug.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Information regarding the experiences they have had anything is was better than how japan has handled it! Hell a high school kid would have more common sense this is an outrage to humanity and peoples lives, I agree there is much more at play and many pieces to put together!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

International Nuclear Scale and Events

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-4-2011 by Zeta Reticulan because:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Nice post!

I was about to start a thread till i saw yours.

As usual people havn't thought about consequences before their actions.... didn't learn from the Chenobyl disaster... and didn't want to listen to the majority of us humans saying that 'Nuclear power' isn't the way to go' .... just look at what's happened now. Only think about the NOW and not 10, 20 years down the line.

Same with the BP Company and other Companies who don't give a damn about Human life.... only about their bank balance!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just found this article in my local news, is it possible that this is related to the disaster or is it really something else as stated in the article?
Radioactive Water in Philadelphia

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

THEY have created too much poisons on this planet and then THEY say its OUR fault.... what a funked up bunch of idiots!!!!

CHECK THIS OUT..... HAPPENED TODAY.... 6.0 RIGHT AT THE FUKISHIMA PLANT:

edit on 12-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: ADDING TEXT

Another good one showing whats going on in Asia & Europe at the mo:

edit on 12-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Trig970

ok, well.....

i've seen HD pictures of the reactors, and they all have siding missing (maybe for ventilation and access for spraying water inside) but there are 4 that have been blown wide open. The sight reminded me of the aftermath of 9/11 with the twisted steel beams of the twin towers.

If you want my opinion, in which many will not... this whole Japan HAARP incident seems a little to convenient for a cover-up of depopulation.

I have read that China has built our FEMA train cars, and tractor trailer storage containers to take us to camps in, and while watching videos of people recording their adventures into the evac zone, I see a lot of those trailers parked along the road......

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by midwest
We finally did it. We killed the earth. Are you morons happy?

Every night before I go to bed, I think "Things couldn't possibly get any worse."

Then I wake up the next day...are we being systematically demoralized? I'm usually a fairly happy person. I have a wife who loves me, a decent family, am well fed and educated. But lately I just haven't felt like doing anything, I sleep often, am somewhat irritable, and feel very cynical about the world and where we are headed. Anyone else experience this shift in the past month or so?

I certainly didn't..

The earth got rid of us, if anything...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to you folks but this happened a while back. I hate to say I told you so. I cannot believe they still have been pumping plutonium enriched water into the ocean still.

Where is this water heading one may ask.

Straight to the west coast and it is already engulfed Hawaii and the people have noit even been notified.

This water is poison and no one is even talking about it.

Well I have nothing more to say than holy #.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

These people do not care, they only care about profit and power. I am hoping that the dieing Japanese people start dragging them out of their offices and killing them in the streets as this is what they deserve, but we all know the sheep will eat grass while the farmer sharpens his knives.

Its a joke and we all deserve what is coming. We allowed our governments and the so called educated to run the show with no public accountability. At least China chops the heads of naughty roosters to control monkeys, I like that it does help keeping the elite a tad accountable. BaaBaaBaa

edit on 12-4-2011 by marsend because: typos

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thought of your post when I saw this, the official line is california marine animal algael poisoning. But why would the toxin levels increase so dramatically this year? I considered die off, but have not noticed seizures and foaming at the mouth listed within those reports. Idk, I saw a possible link.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'll just quote my own post from another thread if that's okay..

Second Nuclear Power Plant at Onagawa in Miyagi Prefecture leaking radioactive material after yesterday's large onshore quake.

RSOE EDIS

And, the most recent large quake cut power to the Fukushima Plant, work crews stood down.. water pumps not working. So the problem is not fixed.

9NEWS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join