It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima now a Level 7 emergency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Free Chemo-treatments for everyone!

You know something, ATS? It is what it is. We can talk about how we were lied to and deceived as to the real picture, all the while causing unnecessary stresses in our lives. Or we can simply accept the brutal truth and start living each day as if it were our last.

Now excuse me, as I have to run up to my SHTF cave and drop off more supplies

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

can I come?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Of course! Be prepared to gain mutant powers though, since this is the west coast

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Let's just consider this media blackout a 'drill.' It is a great portent to what surely awaits us when our catastrophies become exponentially greater. If you are waiting for the GE/ Rupert Murdoch News Corp. machine to tell you to wake up, you may as well stay asleep...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Gee, I don't know where to begin, and my jaw drops to the ground. This was level 7 with the second explosion, that saturday, the Shroom one.

Now, lets get up to date from real scientists, not the false, lying evil empire ones we have telling us BS. Tokyo University and another did a really testing, outside the 30 km limits, and they found, in the soil samples 4 X Chenobyl. I will repeat, in case we can't connect 4 out fo 6 reactors in major meltdown, puddles probably some beneath the ground, as being worse than 1: 4 X's Chenobyl. And recommendations are for permanent evacuations, I think its 1/3 of Japan that will be permanently uninhabitable.

But they should be evacuating us, the west coast of North America and the midwest. As of April 6th, real scientists said the plume that would hit containing billions of isotopes would make the west coast equal to being adjacent to Fukushima. Gee, that was the day our water tased like tar oil factory, my car smells like that,and there was suddenly yellow along the window seals.

Real scientists, not the phoney cowards, tested San Francisco water and it was 18 000 times the limit.

The feathers are falling off the penguines they seem to have thryoid cancer or some severe thyroid problems. A very big canary I'd say.

I don't feel too good, under the rain clouds that never end, here near the coast. Headaches for days, bleeding nose, aches everywhere, heart pulpitations and irregularities, and the runs. I believe this is rad poisoning.

They need to tell the truth and evacuate the west coast.

Rain areas will be hardest hit. Japan and the west will be Chronic for the fallout from this for health.

Within 1 year this crosses the equator, and the whole world will share and recieve increases in cancer and illness, including horrible birth defects.

it will mixed globally in the air, water, land, and food chain.

We need to do somehting about it.

Do you have any links for any of that? Photos, video, something? Not saying I don't believe you, but seems there would have to be a MASS deception campaign to keep that quiet to everywhere except ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

This is the kind of stuff we need to think of. Also some good precaution. I'm looking into sealants for my car leaks, though need it to stop raining long enough, some charcoal. filters, paint shop air mask. They're going to love my kids at school soon, with 4 X chenobyl written on the back of their slickers with charcoal stuffed everywhere in their clothing and painters masks!.

And plan on moving when we can.

And a huge Rebar in my back yard. Going to build some Tesla coils. We should all migrate enmasse in a huge flood of people from the coasts and take our own land up from the crown/people's land, and build earthen homes, mud homes with clay and lots of pebbles, even the roof. And earthern/pebble water filters.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Ahhh, ok... I get it. You're just batsh!t crazy.

No - seriously though, what are you talking about... stuff your clothes full of charcoal won't do you any good. Radiation is absorbed quicker if you inject it, but with enough exposure (and no lead lining) you simply absorb it any way.

And what was that part about taking up your own land from the crown? Are you in England?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I bloody knew it from the beginning. It's heartbreaking news, yet it was obvious just how much this was being down-played - and it still is.

I feel so angry and impotent.

Where are all the expert tw*ts who were slagging everyone at the outset for expressing concern over this, and accusing people of exaggerating and fear-mongering?

The poor people over there are just sacrifices, and I believe the repercussions are going to be felt (and the cause denied) over a huge radius.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OK. I've got a question about all this. Someone mentioned trade winds and why the radiation is being carried in the direction that it is. We have cloud seeding technology and the capability, thanks to Tesla, to actually make the earth quake. Some people are convinced that HAARP is responsible for Japans 9.1 quake. For the sake of conversation, let's assume that they were.

Is it that far out there to assume that somebody somewhere can direct the air currents? I understand that it would probably be next to impossible to direct water currents, but what about air currents? HAARP makes the 9.1 earthquake that will inevitably heavily damage or totally destroy the nuclear reactors. They then throw in a 7.1 for good measure, just to make sure that the job was done right.

They then enlist the help of the agency, or whatever, that can re-direct the air currents so they can dictate where the majority of the airborne radiation goes and where it doesn't go.

I'm not very schooled when it comes to this sort of thing, so if anything I said doesn't make sense, my apologies in advance. But if we have the ability to make it rain wherever we want to, why couldn't we direct the air currents?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Cleveland BioLabs has made a drug (Protectan) which eradicates all problems associated with radiation exposure, the rat experiments thus far have proved 100% effective.

Cleveland BioLabs radiation drug is ready for potential Japan use:

Full story...

If authoroties say yes to a drug trial on the Japanese workers then shares in Cleveland BioLabs (CLBI) will swing to the upside. If the trials prove succesful then the shares will sky rocket:

CLBI Chart...

As this is a conspiracy site: From a wargame perspective, the potential global ramifications of Protectan are vast. I'll let the reader join the dots here.

Wiki about Protectan...
edit on 12/4/2011 by cortex because: added wiki link

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stringycheeseman
Same as chernobyl.

I knew that they had been lying, but i had no idea that it was this bad.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Stringycheeseman because: adding sites for those who hate yahoo news

How could one NOT have an idea it was this bad? The plant was virtually destroyed, didn't have any power for days, they were dumping salt water on it and it was evaporating as fast as it was being dumped and on and on and on. This is going to be much worse than Chernobyl.

Take a hundreds of thousands of gallons of thermate, (which can burn through pretty much anything) and try to contain it with a 5 gallon bucket of water. Now, multiply that by a million, and you have a pretty good idea of what you are up against trying to contain nuclear fuel rods.

This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cortex

pimpin' stocks on ATS, is that OK with the T&C's???

Wild claims of treating radiation sickness, dollar stocks w/ no FDA or other approvals?

As this is a conspiracy site: From a wargame perspective, the potential global ramifications of Protectan are vast. I'll let the reader join the dots here.

So we nuke everybody and we survive with "Protectan"??? Why don't you join the dots for us?
edit on 12-4-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: another question

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Like others have said, the lack of MSM coverage of this entire event, going back to March 11, is deplorable. It is proof that all MSM is corporate/politically controlled. And I hold the employees responsible as well. People like Bill Orly, Sean Hannity, the morons on Fox and Friends, all traitors. They know full well what they are doing and hide behind "need to know" reasoning. They rationalize their corrupt ways using a plethora of "reasons", but at the end of the day, they know what they are doing and continue to do it. I believe those who actively keep the truth from us are as guilty as their bosses.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
Like others have said, the lack of MSM coverage of this entire event, going back to March 11, is deplorable. It is proof that all MSM is corporate/politically controlled. And I hold the employees responsible as well. People like Bill Orly, Sean Hannity, the morons on Fox and Friends, all traitors. They know full well what they are doing and hide behind "need to know" reasoning. They rationalize their corrupt ways using a plethora of "reasons", but at the end of the day, they know what they are doing and continue to do it. I believe those who actively keep the truth from us are as guilty as their bosses.

The lack of MSM coverage, and the current selected "experts" making the rounds on the MSM stating that while Japan has raised the level to 7 this event at Fukushima is only "10% of the Chernobyl disaster" are all the result of the corporate entities and governments efforts to protect the nuclear industry as a whole globally from a massive public backlash against "nuclear power" ... Protecting the industry and investments is a far greater priority than saving lives and protecting the public.

Wake up and see it for what it is!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
CNN quotes someone as saying "this is a very very serious incident, but Chernobyl was a catastrophe."
Fukushima is obviously a catastrophe worse than chernobyl. The article does everything it can to make fukushima look not that bad, even when they're classifying it as the samelevel as Chernobyl. The article I'm talking about is the Q and A on the front page of CNN.
Give it another month and they'll finally admit this catastrophe is worse than Chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lets all post one liners like "Oh my god" "Not good" "Oh noooesssss!!".

We get it. You care about people you havent met nor will you ever. Keep it to yourself and stop cluttering up posts with useless information.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm also getting tired of this constant downplaying. Even if it's not as bad Chernobyl at the moment, it is an ongoing situation that we're still right in the middle of - TEPCO have just admitted they're no closer to getting the cooling restored than they were a month ago. This is going to take a while. Chernobyl shot its load in one explosion and subsequent fire - Fukushima is more of a slow burner.

Remember when they tried flying helicopters over and dropping water? I think that's when the seriousness of the situation hit home for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by cortex

pimpin' stocks on ATS, is that OK with the T&C's???

Wild claims of treating radiation sickness, dollar stocks w/ no FDA or other approvals?

So we nuke everybody and we survive with "Protectan"??? Why don't you join the dots for us?
edit on 12-4-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: another question

I am not invested in CLBI, but will watch this stock, like I watch many others.

The US government is taking this "wild claim" as you put it quite seriously:

Development of CBLB502 under this rule has been supported in part by millions of dollars in contracts from the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), as well as other federal agencies.

You say no FDA approval: BZZZ... WRONG!

Due to it's defense uses Protectan sidesteps a lot of FDA ret-tape:

CBLB502 Development Status:CBLI is currently focused on expedited development of the drug for “non-medical” biodefense applications. The “Animal Efficacy“ rule developed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2002 eliminates the requirement for Phase II and Phase III clinical trials for investigational drugs that address situations such as acute radiation injury, since it would be infeasible and/or unethical to conduct efficacy studies in humans.

both quotes from: www.cbiolabs.com...

So I think it's pretty clear this stuff is for defense, and as such comes into play bigtime when considering war games. In fact from a strategic viewpoint it will increase the chances of a "pre-emptive" strike. Because it is only a matter of time until the "enemy" can manufacture their own.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They know dammned well that the whole of North Japan is going to end up in the bottom of the Pacific Ocean 22000 feet below, The agenda is population reduction with world wide poision ie radiation and then drown 124 million humans in the Ocean.
Leave Japan now while you can.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have firmly believed Günther Oettinger, Europe's energy commissioner, when he said: "There is talk of an apocalypse and I think the word is particularly well chosen. Practically everything is out of control. I cannot exclude the worst in the hours and days to come."

People who downplay the seriousness of radiation contamination and say it's safe are either totally ignorant or shills. This event in Japan has changed our Planet for the worse, not the better. There is no good news here. This is as serious of a crisis as they get. And all of us here know what a clown-show the media and Governments are with dealing with the problem.

Only time will tell how bad this is, how many will die, how many will get sick and what the ecological and environmental costs will be. The entire Northern Hemisphere has toxic radiation in varying degrees, none of it "safe" and of no issue for concern. I am right pissed off about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
The entire Northern Hemisphere has toxic radiation in varying degrees, none of it "safe" and of no issue for concern. I am right pissed off about it.

So am I.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join