It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Your absolutely right.

History channel is slamming the boobtube with new unreleased documentary footage lately.

I watched a 4 hour marathon on sunday.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

I guess I don't really understand the significance of these facilities. What would the purpose of the Norway spiral be? Do you think that the US government is using HAARP to create natural disasters around the world in an effort to reduce populations? I'd like to know where these facilities are as i was only aware of the one in Norway. Its interesting to note that the spiral appeared on the night of obama being awarded the Nobel peace prize. Could you please elaborate on these things for me? cheers mate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by sir_slide

Oh, you have got to tell me now. Details!! The videos are really about some old cases, proof of some and some hoaxed, Seti is closing up shop, and since the Secret Message papers released more and more agencies are disclosing. Hope you had a good Holiday.

Cheers! yeah it was great, probably the best music festival line up in history, better than woodstock.

So anyway we drove 20 hours to get home, lots of that at night. I noticed a very bright star that was shining and almost blinking, i observed it for around five minutes, it looked very odd as it was much brighter than anything around, really stood out, and visibility was phenomenal, I could make out thousands of stars and could see the milky way. Anyway i stared at this thing for about five minutes, and suddenly it became very bright, like an explosion, and then completely disappeared. Almost immediately afterward I noticed three lights moving at an incredible speed toward the heavens, it wasnt a plane as i had observed many during this ride which all appeared to be very obviously planes, with tail lights and a consistent speed. This was NOT a plane or helicopter. I am not suggesting that what i saw an alien space craft, although i AM suggesting that i cannot come to any solid conclusions as to what it was. IT WAS BIZARRE

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hi Sir Slide - Is that Tom Waites I see there? LOVE him!

Sure! I have found quite a bit of information on this blog. A link to understanding the science behind HAARP is below, as well as a link that shows various HAARP-type (EISCAT) facilities around the world. That one is very interesting to me, because it suggests a multi-national cooperative effort is going on that transcends political agendas and ideologies, particularly between Russia And the U.S. And I wonder about that. Is there a real alien threat that they are wanting to use Tectonic Weaponry to combat? Or, is there really a New World Order that is going to stage a fake alien invasion? Or, something else altogether? It just doesn't make sense.

See these (and others on the site) and tell me what you think. I appreciate your interest! The first link here will take you to a video that has film of HAARP-type facilities placed around the world, including the supposedly benign HAARP Alaska. Six are known to exist. At least 2 are suspected to exist. Lockheed / Raytheon are the main contractors. Even in Russia. I really am curious about this! Anyway, tell me what you think after viewing this stuff! - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Certainly is! Mr waits is the man.

Thanks so much for the quick reply, I cant view videos at the moment, I will get back to you asap. I really do agree with your sentiments though, something strange is happening with haarp, and its global, definitely something to look into. Get back to you on those vids very soon. Cheers!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes, I am glad you agree. Something very (dead) fishy is up with HAARP...I look forward to hearing back from you with your thoughts on videos .

Great Lennon/Strawberry Fields reference, by the way...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
HAARP is a little toy to some, if it's causing too many problems, the whole thing will be shut down.

Kids playing with toys.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ur not the only one who believes this either....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You rock! you're actually the first person to comment on that, i think its a genius quote, lennon was certainly ahead of his time, by a long shot. Again thanks so much for this vids, will get back to you asap.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

A sign of the disconnected times we exist within/without. Guess everyone else who saw the quote had their eyes closed...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

HAARP can create hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, floods, etc. This is Dutchsinse, he also has
all of the links of HAARP on his website. I heard all about the Scalar Weapons back in the 90's, they are real.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You didn't have any missing time did you? Or have strange dreams afterward did you? The past 2 weeks everyday I have woken up with a new bruise on my chest, with dark dots, I still have one little one left. I have not done anything to get these bruises and I hope they are cleaning out my artiers. I have been gorging Ice Cream.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this topic pisses me off cuz it brings to many people who wanna bash aliens >.<

for those who say there are no aliens. GTFO and take your ignorant asses with you.

dont belive in an all powerfull being who created time and existance, and not belive somthing as rational as another species who have been here longer then us in this, ULTIMATLY EXPANDING SUPER LARGE 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x the AREA OF EARTH, UNIVERSE.

for those who are wating for disclosure, great glad ur suckling on the gov's tits, if they tell you first, i wouldn't trust the spit out there mouths. but i personally belive that if aliens wanna be known. THERE GONNA BE KNOWN WITH OR WITHOUT THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD!

for those who have there acts together and know whats >up

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniview
.......GTFO and take your ignorant asses with you.

.......THERE GONNA BE KNOWN WITH OR WITHOUT THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD!

edit on 10-5-2011 by Omniview because: (no reason given)

They won't leave! Their lives are nothing but boring soap operas. I bet they enjoy the OWN.

The sheeple will only believe when their crony government tells them. Sort of like the OBL news.
edit on 10-5-2011 by thestillborn1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think its about time they got our kids ready for aliens...oh hold on...
lol

shop.lego.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The real problem I have with the idea of disclosure is, then what happens? Aliens are going to show up at the UN and address the people? Then when asked why they didn't show themselves earlier and help us, they are going to say, we didn't want to frighten you and end up destroying your society and world? The world is already slowly drifting to Armageddon and humanity needs to to stop waiting for aliens or anyone else to help us. We should just unite and save each other. Work on developing nanotechnology, colonizing space, easing the burden on our planet and helping it heal itself and maybe over time even work on terraforming mars and making it a second jewel of life in the solar system. Then, if there are aliens watching us, we may actually finally be interesting and maybe worthy for them to talk to.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by themessengernevermatters
The real problem I have with the idea of disclosure is, then what happens? Aliens are going to show up at the UN and address the people? Then when asked why they didn't show themselves earlier and help us, they are going to say, we didn't want to frighten you and end up destroying your society and world?

Well, they can say that and get away with it can't they really? Because we'd have no accurate idea of what would've happened if they'd turned up a thousand years ago, hundreds of years ago, even 50 years ago. It's too complicated to work out that scenario. So if they ever turn up and that happens it might be kind of expected.

As for what else would happen, I'd suggest reading up on Richard Dolan, or watching a couple of his interviews that can be found on youtube. He thinks it'll basically be chaos for a while, with us trying to get whatever bits of information we can from governments who aren't going to be willing to share too much with us. Again though, that could be part of the whole thing if it happens. Aliens turning up and disclosure happening will probably be enough of a shock for the world, never mind all the details after that point. So it might be right that it takes time before we get enough information, and that like Dolan suggests, could take decades.

Finally on a related note : think of all the conspiracy theories we already have about our governments, then add Aliens to the mix. So yeah, it'd probably be chaos for a while if it happened, but hopefully things would settle down quickly and people would just begin to accept that all the details would take a while coming.
edit on 21-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sat here with BBC news on (which I never do normally) lol but I just saw something that intrigued me...why is the pope having a cam session with the people on the ISS? lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

You know what I was on sky news app on my phone and see that story and I thought the same, what conversations do we not get to see or hear between the astronauts and the pope. Im just thinking out the box

edit on 21-5-2011 by ThePeaceMaker because: Spelling

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Most of the world has already been told ETs are real. The United States is one of the very few still holding out and not because they are worried about us, but themseleves. They are afraid if any truth comes out then all the truth will come out and they sure don't want that.

Plus we would be rasing all kinds of hell about why have we been paying $200 electric bills every month when we could have had free energy years ago. Plus no more gas pumps. Also a lot of Contactees will be sueing because of the suffering "we" have gone through for them to keep it a secret. Then we would also start thinking about all the other things they might be lying about. Kennedy, 9/11.

Even the Catholic Church has said they are real. Canada, UK, Mexico, Russia, Belgum, Italy, Greece on and on. Most Americans even those that haven't seen a UFO believe they are real.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join