It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
New Zealand, Britain, and now the US. I for one and a little shocked as to the lack of attention being payed to the FBI VAULT of files recently released, among them are some MJ 12 stuff, and as some people on here know files that verify THE ROSWELL case.

vault.fbi.gov...

You must understand that disclosure could only happen over a long period of time as populations around the world may not yet be ready for the complexity of the issue, so it has to be done slowly, starting with the most famous case in terms of the US.

I may be wrong here you understand, but it appears to me that the US is now in the process of preparing for disclosure. I for one am incredibly excited and I cannot wait to hear some of the skeptics reactions to this material, debunk THAT!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I will hold my breath. Tap me on my shoulder when it arrives.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It'll trickle out slowly, and most likely for their own gain (staged alien attack anybody?).

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but I want to say "I told you so" to soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OK, once again.....the FBI stuff isn't new, it's been out there for a long time. The only thing new is the searchable web format........

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

No new documents were released? Do you have a point. Rant's go in another Forum.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I agree, just since the first of the year I have noticed on the news "mass sightings" reported. It used to be these were scoffed at or ignored,

Either this or real, or it is a distraction,,,

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
OK, once again.....the FBI stuff isn't new, it's been out there for a long time. The only thing new is the searchable web format........

Exactly right.

link   

Hasn't it already happened?

link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......
edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

link   
As pointed out previously, the vault of files have been out for quite some time but this is just a new, nicer interface for it.. there doesn't seem to be that much of interest in there since most of the reports pertaining to ufos were not written by the FBI, they were reported to the FBI by regular joe's like us and just included in the files.. I'm not saying they all are, but pretty much every thread so far about this not so new set of files has been just that

Also I've been hearing that disclosure is coming for a long long time.. it seems no closer now than the first time I've heard that, don't get me wrong.. I can't wait for that to be true, but until then I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

How will it change anything? I don't think it will. Because of the potential for the stock market to crash and banking to crumble, work to stop and people to panic, I think they will hold off indefinitely. It will leak out in drips.

link   

Most of the files in the FBI Vault have been around for years...so nothing new really. As far as New Zealand releasing documents..well...I still believe they release what they want to and there are most likely many more documents that wont see the light of day here. Or there!!

In the end ' disclosure' is what you need it to be. For me it has already happened given the calibre of many credible people who have testified to their sightings/encounters.

ETA: The FBI files you allude to do not ' verify' the Roswell case IMO, I am a believer but need more than a letter from an Agent who had some dealings with shady peeps!
edit on 11-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is confirmation of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......

I do believe that was shown to not be written by the FBI either, but rather a letter written to the FBI and included in the vault.

link   
Perhaps there is something going to happen soon that has put pressure on the government to give disclosure? What is the FBI's ulterior motive?!

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You dont trust the government but you trust downloading files from the government......

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You might be interested in this recent thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join