It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We're going to get disclosure, just not in the ways we would wish unless we really take back our consciousness and start envisioning, asking for, demanding, meditating for, praying, meeting up, and really seeing, a world without wars, poverty, homelessness, money, slavery, corporate leaders, and pyramids, but only grass roots, sharing and people solutions, clean technology, and beamships in every earthship home and garden in Africa, with cosmic level educations. Dream it, believe it, feel it, see it as if its is already here and send emotions with this. Forgive yourself, everyone, the world, ask for help, pour out your hearts to the skies for this, report for duty.

And don't allow them to program you with their movies that foretell disasters, and mean it.

We can bring in something wonderful. Otherwise we will see this alright, we'll know for the mission is to free the world, and it will be done in a way that people feel loved and forgiven and encouraged to forgive everyone and self, because we need to be free, and they will hold back on waves, and still some of the earthquakes and mitigate some of the earth changes. But unless we pull it together its going to be like a thief in the night, and things are changing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

With all respect, in the OP and previously I also posted a link to the MJ 12 documents, they have never been confirmed as hoaxes or genuinely verified as the real deal, they have now been released in the vault, this is new, I remember seeing a documentary in which they got experts to analyze those documents and they find them rather likely to be authentic.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ah once again Ufology shows itself to be a new religion...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Ah once again Ufology shows itself to be a new religion...

Elaborate....

The 'belief' in UFO's/ Aliens is not a religion..there are no rituals or sacrifices...no one to pray to...no one acting on our behalf.

We simply take logic + reasoning that it is more likely than not that we (Earthling Humans) are not the only intelligent , most advanced species in the universe.

We can accept that just as there are millions of civilizations behind us, there are millions ahead of us.

We can admit that that we are not the center of the universe.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

amen

2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How many of these threads are there now?

Wishful Thinking...

And when I say this, I don't mean to attack the OP or anything, just I personally feel this is wishful thinking and that it's not going to happen in any of our lifetimes.
edit on 4/11/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

That SLC Trib article is now showing up in my Google News / Sci/Tech on the right side.
news.google.com...

I was sure there would be a thread here on ATS about it already.

sir_slide is correct. Disclosure is coming. We Are Not Alone.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by sir_slide

No new documents were released? Do you have a point. Rant's go in another Forum.

This is not a rant buddy boy, it is an advancement in the ever growing field of ufology, don't be so unhelpful.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Disclosure have already happened to me long ago....when I see that orb of light flying and maneuvering beyond humanly possible......I know there's something out there beside us.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think this is beginning to happen around the world, a lot of the people ive talked with on my travels believe the same thing, you have an absolutely great point and I agree, but I also think that this issue should be forced on people because it's very real, disclosure alone would help us unite together as a species and save our planet. The implications of disclosure will be great, advanced energy sources etc

I just think that this needs more attention because pressure should be applied as to the release of more documents.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.
edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
It'll trickle out slowly, and most likely for their own gain (staged alien attack anybody?).

I'll take that category Alex, for the worlds currency and mass depopulation, lol, not really,lol..There is such a quickening in the worlds catastraphies and potentially diabolical celetial events, this is the best big C theory..LIke George..I concur..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I can only see a US disclosure if they need to take attention away from something else going on...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI...

That is incredible! Finally, the day has come! I didn't think I'd live to see the day!

But, you will have to pardon me. Could you please quote the part in the document where the FBI confirms aliens landed at Roswell?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What I think is that the government wants "some" kind of disclosure before late 2012-early 2013-14 because the next few years will see the rise of space tourism and the beginning of industry in space/the moon...etc. They want to get a little bit of info out before hand so people do not freak out or come to the wrong conclusions.

It will be trickling out slowly over time so that people are not overwhelmed with startling information and the government can take advantage of the situation.
edit on 11-4-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I just want to go on record as saying there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. FedGov has a slightly different data set than civilians due to military ufo reports but those reports are just as ambiguous and inconclusive as virtually every civilian sighting. They don't know any more than we do, there's nothing to disclose. As much as it pains me to say it after 40 years reading about ufo reports and investigating some I suspect there is nothing to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

It doesn't. Here's the document

The entire document was "according to Mr. [censored] informant..." An anonymous source, which renders his testimony's authenticity quite ambiguous.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
how can people NOT believe in E.T.? the sky is bigger than you're backyard folks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The 'belief' in UFO's/ Aliens is not a religion...there are no rituals...

Among the faithful, hyperbole, over-reaction, the suspension of logic, a marriage to logical fallacies and the purposeful misreading/misinterpretation of evidence; among the high-priests, hyperbole and lies.

or sacrifices...

Unless you count critical thinking.

no one to pray to...no one acting on our behalf.

Excepting for praying for the mythical entity of Disclosure so that the aliens will finally grace humanity, the faith of the adherents rewarded and the wrong-doers punished.

We simply take logic + reasoning that it is more likely than not that we (Earthling Humans) are not the only intelligent , most advanced species in the universe.

We can accept that just as there are millions of civilizations behind us, there are millions ahead of us.

We can admit that that we are not the center of the universe.

And not to mention an assumption of arrogance, that you are the "chosen ones" that you are somehow better than everyone else because of your faith.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

"three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico.They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter, Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall,The bodies were dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.''

edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join