It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Pepper Sprays Baby Squirrel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I came across this disgusting video of a police officer abusing a baby squirrel by spraying it with pepper spray because it was on school grounds.

The officer said he sprayed the squirrel because it was a threat to the school children...

It is clear to me that this squirrel had lost it's mother and was confused and maybe looking for "another" mother which happens a lot to baby animals.

I came across a baby squirrel in the woods and it did this exact same thing it followed me around probably hoping I was it's mother

There was no reason to spray this defenseless animal they could have easily scooped it up into a box and removed it from school grounds without abusing it.

They say that people who abuse animals have tendencies that can make them a threat to other animals and in a lot of cases other people... I guess this squirrel should have obeyed the law.

Warning: Turn down the volume unless you like the deafening screeches of young girls.

edit on 11-4-2011 by TV_Nation because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
the squirel was probably expecting to get fed
the kids would most likely have been feeding it
so
instead it got a fair fight with an equal rival

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
what a savage demon that Gestapo Officer is for spraying an defenseless animal. I hope he picks someone his size
edit on 11-4-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the squirel was probably expecting to get fed
the kids would most likely have been feeding it
so
instead it got a fair fight with an equal rival

WTF are you talking about?

Are you a few bricks shy of a full load?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i'v sat here for 5 min. thinking of a response. I don't know what to say, this is terrible, I wish the best for that squirrel.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just shows what disripect for nature people have we no longer share this planet we dominate it and it makes me sick to my soal he could have just scared it away or picked it up I don't believe in killing or hurting something unless your going to eat it I'm a gardener and at work people catch squirrels all the time and drown them I think it is so wrong I no there a pest but theres a balance to everything and we destroy that balance

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
on the plus side animal health officials helped it out and its fine now

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lol I love it. Must not have been too many police brutality instances this week for you to write about.. I had a rabbit eating my strawberries, so I shot it. I used to shoot squirrels for fun in the yard growing up as well.
edit on 11-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Lol I love it. Must not have been too many police brutality instances this week for your to write about.. I had a rabbit eating my strawberries, so I shot it. I used to shoot squirrels for fun in the yard growing up as well.

I see no problem with shooting the rabbit if it is eating your food but as for killing animals for fun... I guess I just have more respect for living things than some people.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i hate to say this but PETA!! get working!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

what the F are you talking about?

the squirel got a fair fight
the cop and
like you seem to be
are at about the same level as the squirel apparently
at least in comprehension skills it looks like

edit on 11-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I ate the rabbit....some very good meat. Didn't waste it. Although I did shoot the squirrels for fun, I ate those to.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Let PETA come to my house

Ill give them a show..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
oh boy, I that was a good laugh.
Rabid animals often approach humans without fear, better to teach the squirrel a lesson then have one of the kids go through a series of rabies shots.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
People have too much time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join