It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else feel like the 11th of the month is really intense?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by infojunkie2

The past couple things, I've had this thing where one of my ears starts ringing and i have a bit of a pressure difference for a few seconds, along with this weird feeling where like for a split second i feel detached and in a 3rd person perspective.

Oh man the 3rd person perspective is really freaky if you look in a mirror,sometimes harder to come out of too, starts almost to feel like an identity crisis.

Let me go ahead an add that today especially,it feels like the lack of focus or concentration is due to some kind of interference, be it internal or external, I do not know.

It's feels like the things that I am trying to get accomplished today ,that require much thinking, are being pushed aside,as if something or someone is trying to say, this is not what is important,

The interference or maybe distraction is coming in the form of snipets of old memeories and maybe snipets of dreams,whatever the thoughts are they seem familiar, they come in like static, and move on to the next blip before I can comprehend,much like turning a radio dial and going through static and signals while at the same time steadily turning the dial at the same rate, it feels as if they are clues or something.
edit on 11-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Today has been a strangely intense day.

I only get this feeling when something big is about to go down, and I can't shake the feeling today.

We shall see what happens. I already know at some point, I am going to check the recent posts and there is gonna be some crazy breaking news.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just u guys im haveing a great day

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
The interference or maybe distraction is coming in the form of snipets of old memeories and maybe snipets of dreams,whatever the thoughts are they seem familiar, they come in like static, and move on to the next blip before I can comprehend,much like turning a radio dial and going through static and signals while at the same time steadily turning the dial at the same rate, it feels as if they are clues or something.

Yeah, I've had a ton of deja vu and it feels like i've been dreaming about right now for a while. When i dream, i might not remember a certain event, it could be totally abstract, but i remember the energetic signature, how it felt, if that makes any sense. I'm feeling that energetic signature right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well update in my family dad has a massive headache uh girlfriend feels all depressed for no reason

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Yes, and I'm wondering if people are afraid to talk about it? I took a mini poll, and made some
basic observations...

1. Women seem more affected. Speaking for myself: odd intermittent coronal headache, ear throb in one ear that comes and goes, unique clammy - yet dry skin feeling different than other more usual and common scenarios (I don't know the word for this, or if there is a word for this.) Drastic appetite change, fatigue.
2. Animals, especially female animals seem different. (four cats and a dog - the male cat is as bouncy as
ever, yet the females seem lethargic to say the least.)
3. Men seem edgy and easily agitated, others extreme complacent, but I'm not qualified to speak for them.
4. Two days ago the fire department/ambulance station across from me - SUPER BUSY

The increased # of Ambulance calls also increased when Corexit was sprayed offshore near my area.
I'm told Mosquito spraying was going on - but that doesn't explain the ear throb, or the ambulance calls.
I've been told there has been numerous suicides - but don't think that was the issue this past Saturday.

I'd like to know the statistics of what's going on around me. I don't need to know the names and all - just the statistics! I feel this information should be public!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I found this out today

Long Island serial killer? Police find bones in new search area
(CBS/WCBS/AP) - Police searching a Long Island Beach Monday for signs of a potential serial killer have found bones, according to reports.
The bones found as police expanded their search to Jones Beach State Park were sent to a medical examiner, who will determine if they are human, authorities said according to MSNBC. A police force of about 125 combed the area along the Ocean Parkway area of Nassau County, reports MSNBC.

www.cbsnews.com...
Does it count as being on the 11th?

BTW- I shoulda posted a thread on this but Im too lazy.. Anyone else..feel free...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by He11o

Yes, and I'm wondering if people are afraid to talk about it? I took a mini poll, and made some
basic observations...

1. Women seem more affected. Speaking for myself: odd intermittent coronal headache, ear throb in one ear that comes and goes, unique clammy - yet dry skin feeling different than other more usual and common scenarios (I don't know the word for this, or if there is a word for this.) Drastic appetite change, fatigue.
2. Animals, especially female animals seem different. (four cats and a dog - the male cat is as bouncy as
ever, yet the females seem lethargic to say the least.)
3. Men seem edgy and easily agitated, others extreme complacent, but I'm not qualified to speak for them.
4. Two days ago the fire department/ambulance station across from me - SUPER BUSY

The increased # of Ambulance calls also increased when Corexit was sprayed offshore near my area.
I'm told Mosquito spraying was going on - but that doesn't explain the ear throb, or the ambulance calls.
I've been told there has been numerous suicides - but don't think that was the issue this past Saturday.

I'd like to know the statistics of what's going on around me. I don't need to know the names and all - just the statistics! I feel this information should be public!

I am female, and we all know that females are more sensitive, it is also uncanny that when I started noticing the odd feelings I was having today, I thought about starting a thread similar to this one,asking if any body else was feeling off kilter, but I pushed that thought aside,by thinking, someone else has probably already started one, and sure enough they did.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
I am female, and we all know that females are more sensitive, it is also uncanny that when I started noticing the odd feelings I was having today, I thought about starting a thread similar to this one,asking if any body else was feeling off kilter, but I pushed that thought aside,by thinking, someone else has probably already started one, and sure enough they did.

What type of feelings are you encountering today? Just curious, wondering if it's any similar to the general anxiety, impatience, and general uneasiness i've felt.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

scroll up, we have already talked, I am the one that shared about the agitation and lack of focus, as well as the interference of some kind.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Ah ok, I apologize for my ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yes, today has been strange.

It's as if I were on the edge of an anxiety attack all day until I got home from an out of town trip today.
I was having a difficult time breathing too.

I also felt as if I was just going through the motions of being normal and that everything really is not normal right now.

I spoke with several people about Japan and none of them seemed at all concerned.
Was wondering if people are ignorant of what is happening or am I just paranoid.

It was almopst a sureal life I was living today.

Came home, took anxiety meds and feel better now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well here we have had two separate domestics in the neighborhood leading to one person jailed, one attempting suicide both males that were involved in the separate incidents being held for the weekend, this was Fri-Sat so no, if anything the intense days for me IMO would have to have been the 8 & 9th of this month so far, the month isn't over so we'll see what wonders it will bring further down the line.

edit on 11-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarity

edit on 11-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is my theory of what you're all feeling, and for this astrologically to happen actually correlates to all those things you all have mentioned feeling.

The adjustments of Mercury retrograde typically occur three times a year, giving 2011 a dynamic start with the first Mercury retrograde in Aries. The Mercury retrogrades become similar to a course correction during the flight from one destination to another. The adjustments that occur during Mercury retrograde typically have a theme that occurs all year long, shown by the elements of the signs affected. In 2011 the adjustments that are slated to occur during the retrogrades are in fire signs, with the Mercury retrograde in March/April being the powerful transition and course correction that shifts everything and everybody. The Mercury retrograde in August is in the sign of Leo, yet another fire sign. Thus the fiery Mercury retrogrades shift the energy and steps up the pace. Aspects of consideration prompt us to make new decisions from an action-orients place. The Mercury retrograde in December will prompt a different purpose to the Sagittaraius fire signs being impacted. The December Mercury retrograde will take our ideas, decisions and attitudes about specific events and utilize the information to put ignite new ideas into place, emphasizing more of the fiery energy, and to jump into action.

Mercury Retrograde

This possibly could explain it?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
so intense that i got payed to sit in the dark.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
On edge all day and easily felt agitation. Also foggy and hard to concentrate and stay with anything. Sort of like A.D.D.-ish.

I'm still curious about what is making the reporters do the garbled speech thing. I wonder if there is any connection.

Seems like something might be looming.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is what i was on about www.abovetopsecret.com... strange things are happening on the 11th of each month :S

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I also felt as if I was just going through the motions of being normal and that everything really is not normal right now.

I spoke with several people about Japan and none of them seemed at all concerned.
Was wondering if people are ignorant of what is happening or am I just paranoid.

It was almopst a sureal life I was living today.

Came home, took anxiety meds and feel better now.

Yes, the surrealness! I've been experiencing this along with the general apathy of others regarding the incredible events happening now.

Nobody wants to discuss these events outside of places like ATS - yet my mind is swimming with questions about it all....
edit on 12-4-2011 by Feverindafunkhousenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Today is pretty intense to me personally when I look at the price per gallon of gas at my local station.....cheapest one is 4.09 "WTF"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yes on 11th (yesterday) I discovered not only had i missed an assignment due in last week when i was sick but wheni tried to wothdraw from the unit i discoevered the cut off date for withdrweal was April 10 - I was one day late!

Now i have failed my units.

Not only that but to top the day/night off I had to kick my husbands ass out of the house.

It was an intense day yeah

(but saying that I also find March 19th intesnse too - first bomb iraq 2003 first bomb libya this year...i tend to notice because its my birthday)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join